08-01-2017, 10:30 PM
OM Players arrested tonight

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2017, 10:33 PM

No more details than that?

Big4Dawg
08-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Ken Webster and Dukes. shop lifting. Guess that's what happens when the checks stop coming.

biggun
08-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Shoplifting at Wal Mart. Wal Mart??? Wow!!! There are cameras everywhere. These 2 clowns are sharper than marbles.

DancingRabbit
08-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Ken Webster and Dukes. shop lifting. Guess that's what happens when the checks stop coming.

I'm guessing this didn't happen at Rebel Rags?

Homedawg
08-01-2017, 10:56 PM

Checks haven't stopped coming. Don't be so naive

Homedawg
08-01-2017, 10:57 PM

Don't worry, the opportunity fund will cover this****

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2017, 11:00 PM
And now no one to take them to Haiti.

JDog13
08-01-2017, 11:07 PM
They were stealing out of love, to give to the less fortunate.

ShotgunDawg
08-01-2017, 11:28 PM
What type of suspension do players get for shop lifting?

These are two starters on possibly the worst defense in the SEC. One at MLB, in possibly the worst LB unit in the SEC

BeardoMSU
08-01-2017, 11:37 PM
They were stealing out of love, to give to the less fortunate.

Modern day Robin'the'hoods***

https://media.giphy.com/media/2fjQFXJ1FImo8/giphy.gif

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-01-2017, 11:50 PM
2nd go round for Webster isn't it?

Bothrops
08-01-2017, 11:57 PM
What...more trouble in paradise?

Todd4State
08-02-2017, 12:06 AM
It will be interesting to see if the Clarion-Ledger reports this now that they have a ton of egg on their face from years of covering for Ole Miss.

BrunswickDawg
08-02-2017, 05:53 AM
It will be interesting to see if the Clarion-Ledger reports this now that they have a ton of egg on their face from years of covering for Ole Miss.

They only report running stop signs and getting your car booted - you know, important shit!**

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-02-2017, 06:05 AM
What type of suspension do players get for shop lifting?

These are two starters on possibly the worst defense in the SEC. One at MLB, in possibly the worst LB unit in the SEC
Rod Taylor say it's just another day in Oxford.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Certainly mistakes were made.

BulldogBear
08-02-2017, 07:24 AM

^This

JoseBrown
08-02-2017, 07:28 AM

Haven't stopped coming, but appaerantly these two must've bounced.

Todd4State
08-02-2017, 08:53 AM

Apparently the checks don't cover cleaning supplies.

beretta
08-02-2017, 09:21 AM
rumor around here in oxford is that Merkel is telling everyone that the NCAA is going to accept UM's self imposed penalties at the COI, and Freeze is going to be the one that takes the big fall with coaching penalties.....and with all that, all the civil suits are going to be dropped.

I say no way.....but apparently that is what he is telling the UM brethren.....

ShotgunDawg
08-02-2017, 09:24 AM
rumor around here in oxford is that Merkel is telling everyone that the NCAA is going to accept UM's self imposed penalties at the COI, and Freeze is going to be the one that takes the big fall with coaching penalties.....and with all that, all the civil suits are going to be dropped.

Awesome! That's great news. Now we can all cheat & get away with it by threatening litigation.

Get ready MSU boosters

thf24
08-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Oh that's likely, NCAA accepts the self imposed penalties after rejecting OM's NOA response in full due to a few comical lawsuits, after all the lies, defiance, and by far the most numerous and egregious violations in the modern era.

I don't buy that for a second. If Merkel is saying that sincerely then he knows about as much as Yancy does.

Tbonewannabe
08-02-2017, 09:38 AM

Is Yancy the one spreading the rumor through every glory hole in Oxford?

BeardoMSU
08-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Is Yancy the one spreading the rumor through every glory hole in Oxford?

Indeed...
https://forums.rivals.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuproxx.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2015%2F01%2Falways-glory-hole.gif&hash=e4bef85a1411dc7d6bac447d12fe0434

Dawgology
08-02-2017, 10:17 AM

HAhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah.... no.
It's like these UM folks believe if they just say something it will happen. Listen up shitbirds: you can't dupe the media anymore and you don't control or scare the NCAA. Keep believing that because when the reality of this situation crashes down on you it will be glorious.

bobtail bob
08-02-2017, 11:31 AM
They can't wait to tell their story.....

West Tn Dawg
08-02-2017, 11:49 AM
I guess Rebel Rags cut them off. No choice but take it!

FISHDAWG
08-02-2017, 12:47 PM

I'm not sure I would call it egg **

I seen it dawg
08-02-2017, 12:58 PM

And he gets his info straight from the source...Yanci...**** off with this bullshit.

JDog13
08-02-2017, 01:08 PM
And he gets his info straight from the source...Yanci...**** off with this bullshit.

Yep. Yanci is his source.

Tripp McNeely
08-02-2017, 01:13 PM

So om submits a response with mitigating factors surrounding most of their allegations and a request in the response that, based on those mitigating factors, the NCAA should accept its self-imposed penalties.

The NCAA subsequently responds to om's response rejecting every SINGLE ONE of their mitigating factors...yet this hump is saying that the NCAA is going to defy any sort of logic and accept their self-imposed penalties DESPITE rejecting all of their reasons...makes perfect sense!***

beretta
08-02-2017, 02:39 PM

go finger 17 yourself....I live in oxford asshole....i wouldn't know yancy if he knocked on my front door and have never visited a UM site since i discovered genes page back in 98 when I was a student at MSU.....if you really want to know where i heard it from, it came from my church mens group at breakfast this morning, which includes Billy Brewer....happy?

Dolphus Raymond
08-02-2017, 02:56 PM
go finger 17 yourself....I live in oxford asshole....i wouldn't know yancy if he knocked on my front door and have never visited a UM site since i discovered genes page back in 98 when I was a student at MSU.....if you really want to know where i heard it from, it came from my church mens group at breakfast this morning, which includes Billy Brewer....happy?
Very "Nafoomish" response.

FISHDAWG
08-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Yep. Yanci is his source.

it's like a Seinfeld episode ... they should just believe the opposite of every idea / plan they have ever come up with

Dawgology
08-02-2017, 06:23 PM

These two statements in one post together are hilarious!!

Dawgcentral
08-02-2017, 06:33 PM
If Yancy knocked on my front door I'd take away all his Girl Scout cookies and give him an atomic wedgie with his sash.

Pollodawg
08-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I'll bet your men's group would be delighted to know that you tell people to finger 17 themselves.