PDA

View Full Version : Is Vamp, really Xancy???

West Tn Dawg
08-01-2017, 08:46 PM
He sure reports like him!

First he reports all this garbage..........
Jul 26, 10:32 PM via Mobile
Our lawyers will go head to head with the NCAA's at the COI meeting in September. Merkel's over 300 pages of evidence contradicting the testimonies of Leo, Kobe and Lindsey Miller (all claimed received free, illegal merchandise from Rebel Rags) has been given to the NCAA plus his theory of collusion with media, NCAA investigators and possibly others at MSU. The investigators heard all Lindsey's allegations and decided his were not credible enough to include in the first NOA. Then after the Tunsil text on draft nite (which turned out to be another nothingburger) and it had been announced that the investigation was over and the NCAA would not get their man, suddenly two State players appeared. A deal was struck to admit their testimony. This was necessary because it would add 4 or 5 more level one allegations to the list including Leo's testimony of an Ole Miss booster pay to play allegation which they had been unable to find for 4 yrs. In order to make the RR allegation a Level 1 they had to find 3 allegations against them so they went back and included Lindsey's allegation which they had once rejected. With the inclusion of these 3 testimonies the investigators had enough to add a failure to monitor and LOIC allegation in their minds. Classic case of making up their minds from the beginning we were guilty and proceeding to find a way to prove it. But this time, they stepped over their bounds too often and I believe they will pay.

The depositions could be done before the hearing depending on the judges decision. I believe he will rule they be done before the hearing since the COI's verdict could further damage Rebel Rags' business. The discovery of who made the immunity deal with the NCAA should weigh heavily in our favor.

Inspite of Hugh's failures in his private life the way he ran the football program has been well documented by our lawyers. They were out to get Hugh from the start because of his success and most believe his resignation will help our case.

I'm still confident that Leo's testimony will be thrown out and with it 7 of the 8 allegations in the second NOA and the NCAA will agree to our offer. If they don't, after names are redacted they will be exposed to multiple lawsuits I strongly believe they will lose. I'm betting Leo doesn't respond to his invitation to the COI invitation and if so all his testimony will be flushed. If I were Leo I wouldn't go. I would also tell the truth when deposed rather than risk losing his dream of playing in the NFL and possible jail time for perjury. Merkel will tear him apart.

So far I believe RR is suing Leo, Kobe, Lindsey, Steve Robertson (a writer on a MSU message board), Pat Forte (a writer for Yahoo Sports), whoever was involved in the immunity deal with the NCAA and eventually the NCAA itself. This will be followed by two lawsuits by two coaches, Barney Farrar and Chris Kiffen against probably the same group. I'm not sure if they have filed or are waiting on hearing something from the NCAA first. I believe it is possible that the allegations stand against them at the COI. I don't believe it's possible they stand in a civil lawsuit. Then there's the individuals whose names will be unredacted. They will sue. The two I've heard most about are the booster Leo claimed paid him the day before signing day and another individual totally unconnected with Ole Miss. It looks like they will be in court for years.

There is still that possibility that we take the bowl ban off the table in light of what comes out in discovery at the RR lawsuit through depositions. The word I keep hearing is that if they don't accept our offer and give us a two year ban which is the most possible, we will take our offer off the table and appeal it where it is more likely to go in our favor.

This is actually what I'm hoping for. Multiple lawsuits against the NCAA will be filed including one from Ole Miss. The NCAA is 0-10 in lawsuits. The last, Miami, settled for 200 million.

From all I know, the NCAA needs to be exposed. I defended them on our premium board for years until it became evident to all they weren't playing fair. I now believe the NCAA is a very corrupt and political organization. We continue to be the Southern whipping boy for racial injustice and their lead investigator, Mike Sheridan, who I've heard from a good source is sweating bullets, is on record saying so. We already know their investigators broke their own bylaws multiple times in our investigation. They apparently leaked information at critical times that did severly damage our football program. I don't believe they will want to get into that but if they do, so be it.

I've heard over and over that the NCAA does whatever it decides to do and if they want to get you, they'll get you and there's nothing you can do about it. That is just not always true (see Miami) because every case is different and in our case I believe the NCAA will end up paying for their witch hunt. They've made too many major mistakes in our case. We'll see.

Then follows it up with..............

Jul 28, 7:13 PM via Mobile
Harry I don't know what Ole Miss wants to do. I'm just reporting what I'm hearing and have no 1st hand information about any of this.

I think it is safe to say a number of people will be sued by a number of people.

I think it's safe to say, they are the biggest Moron's I have ever seen or heard!

Coursesuper
08-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Whomever that is they are doing a damn fine Roy McClain impersonation. Psychotic and desperate but an imitation none the less.

EAVdog
08-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Dude is obviously on Crack. Nobody is scared of their backwoods legal team and dumb ass boosters. It really is a Confederacy of Dunces in Oxford these days.

BossDawg
08-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Good Lord....

The Titanic is sinking and those two morons still think they can plug the hole.

BeardoMSU
08-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Good Lord....

The Titanic is sinking and those two morons still think they can plug the hole.

They're all doing their parts....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE

Commercecomet24
08-01-2017, 09:14 PM
So this cat writes an epistle on how their legal geniuses are gonna destroy everyone and then says I have no first hand info just saying what I'm hearing? Sure, sure and the moons made out of cheese! Smh!

lamont
08-01-2017, 09:26 PM
You guys missed it- in all that diatribe, in typical Yanci fashion- he told the flock what was going to happen:

" The word I keep hearing is that if they don't accept our offer and give us a two year ban which is the most possible,"

He wrote a completely delusional post- but included the money sentence none of them will process in the Red and Blue minds

TrapGame
08-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Why do these idiots act like Leo and Kobe were the only SAs to drop a dime on them?

42 total student athletes assholes...#42!!!

You think the NCAA is just gonna fold like a tent in a whirlwind cause y'all"Leo and Kobe lied!!"

These m'fers think they're playing Jinga. Remove one piece and everything falls apart.

And by the way bears Steve said this morning on the radio that Mullen called the NCAA about sitting Leo for the season. The NCAA told him. "Nah, he's good."

That told me you guys are 17ed to hell.

DownwardDawg
08-01-2017, 09:56 PM
This dude may faint when the sanctions are handed down. The sanctions are going to be bad. There will be nothing from ole miss. Nothing. No suits. They sound like kids.

Mutt the Hoople
08-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Why do these idiots act like Leo and Kobe were the only SAs to drop a dime on them?

You think the NCAA is just gonna fold like a tent in a whirlwind cause y'all"Leo and Kobe lied!!"

These m'fers think they're playing Jinga. Remove one piece and everything falls apart.

And by the way bears Steve said this morning on the radio that Mullen called the NCAA about sitting Leo for the season. The NCAA told him. "Nah, he's good."

Ole Miss is like the Lesbians who sue the Christian baker because they won't bake a "wedding" cake for them. Of course they're not about to ask a Muslim baker to bake a cake because they know the Muzzies will chop their heads off. Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones are the Christians; Alabama, Georgia, Texas A*M, Ohio state, Michigan, Florida, et. al. are the Muslims.

What OM doesn't realize is that The Mississippi State University isn't run by Vichy Bulldogs who roll over every time their Rebel masters tell them to.....we got serious teeth, and if they want to party, we can party hearty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-kjimZlhdE

Homedawg
08-01-2017, 10:55 PM
I've read some stupid shit, but that takes the cake. I just wasted part of my life reading that ignorant bastards post. My goodness he's set himself up for an epic fall.

Bully13
08-01-2017, 10:57 PM

Why did that call even have to be made?

TrapGame
08-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Why did that call even have to be made?

Leo being asked to appear before the COI. Mullen called to make sure everything was going to be kosher before he practiced Leo.

The NCAA said everything is fine, go ahead.

BulldogBear
08-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Collusion with media?

L... O... L

Bass Chaser
08-02-2017, 07:51 AM
The reason the draft night stuff isn't in there is because Laremy isn't cooperating with the investigation and he doesn't have too. They can't hold his eligibility over him.

FISHDAWG
08-02-2017, 07:54 AM
that's all very nice and such but the fact remains that the NCAA is not just the prosecutor here but they are also the Bailiff, Judge, and jury .... I originally thought this was going to be a movie - had no idea it was going to turn into a mini series

BB30
08-02-2017, 08:37 AM
I really don't understand what leverage they think they have against the NCAA. If they end up suing the NCAA the NCAA will just get a bunch of other players to get up and testify that they received impermissible benefits from RR. This will all get very very ugly. OM could be backing themselves right out of the NCAA and over to the NAIA if they would have them. The NCAA doesn't need OM.

beretta
08-02-2017, 09:16 AM
funny thing about yancy, a doctor I call on told me about a month ago that he played golf a few years back with yancy, and said he was high the whole time, and on top of that, he was the biggest douchebag he had ever met....this is coming from one of the biggest UM fans I know saying that....

MSUDawg99
08-02-2017, 10:06 AM
yeah I think you're right. Vamp = Yancy. Gotta be!

TrapGame
08-02-2017, 10:22 AM
I'd be willing to bet Yancy is several posters. He's a mentally stunted douche with a superiority complex.

Bodawg
08-02-2017, 10:37 AM
How many times has Vamp/Nancy been right so far? His credibility is shot. Only those delusional Jim Jones cult followers still listen and believe this drivel. Gonna be some kool aid drinking going on soon!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-02-2017, 10:49 AM
I'd be willing to bet Yancy is several posters. He's a mentally stunted douche with a superiority complex.

I have always suspected this as well.