PDA

View Full Version : When Does Riley Blevins File A Lawsuit?

ShotgunDawg
08-01-2017, 11:14 AM
If there is one low man on the totem pole that has been affected the most by this situation, perhaps it's Riley Blevins.

Now, I don't know the details of him leaving the CL, but, if those details were due to pressure from OM, then I'd think Riley would have a pretty solid case is some area of the law.

What do you guys think?

BulldogDX55
08-01-2017, 11:29 AM
If there is one low man on the totem pole that has been affected the most by this situation, perhaps it's Riley Blevins.

Now, I don't know the details of him leaving the CL, but, if those details were due to pressure from OM, then I'd think Riley would have a pretty solid case is some area of the law.

What do you guys think?

Right to work state. He can be fired without cause unless he can prove he was discriminated against. Nutt has a case because of the anti-defamation part of his contract.

ShotgunDawg
08-01-2017, 11:35 AM
So you have no legal recourse if you are fired by a company trying to cover up corruption & lies?

Mimi's Babies
08-01-2017, 11:39 AM
So you have no legal recourse if you are fired by a company trying to cover up corruption & lies?

Not unless you are a whistle blower.....

JDog13
08-01-2017, 11:45 AM

What do you guys think?

Riley quit. He was tired of the constant harassment from om fans and administration. The other om media guys shunned him and weren't kind to him. The constant scrutiny from Freeze, every time he reported something, was unbearable.

TrapGame
08-01-2017, 12:24 PM
His best recourse is to write an article naming names and describing specific instances. Just kick om and the CL in the face while they're bent over.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
08-01-2017, 12:42 PM
I don't see him as the type to sue or write an article with some revelations - I imagine he is just happy to have moved on to bigger and better things. I do however wonder if Steve contacted him for his book - seems like he would be a great source.

ScottH
08-01-2017, 01:01 PM
I fell 100% certain Riley has been an integral (although not public) part of the slowly toppling house of cards.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."