PDA

View Full Version : OM is incredibly stupid, incredibly incompetent, or not scared to forge

lamont
07-31-2017, 09:33 PM
documents that if found out- people will go to prison over.

1. They had phone records FOIA'ed by Nutt's attorney Mars for a 6 day stretch. They provided those and redacted some calls. This led to the firing of their HC cause he was calling hookers

2. A couple days ago- Mars was told he had to pay 25K to get the phone records. They also tried this BS with Rosebowl until he threw it to the Ethics Committee and got their ass busted.

3. Today- they say you cant have Freeze's phone records- they are paid for by the Foundation.

Now:

A) you cant redact phone records on a state paid for phone. They broke the law the 1st time with Nutt

B) you cant overcharge like that. Unethical again and breaking law

C) If #3 is true- then how can you be so stupid to comply the 1st time? It makes you look like some really dumb mf'ers running that shitshow over there. If this is true- why use the 25K excuse to stonewall? This sounds like somebody yesterday found a creative way to do some new, retroactive accounting. Hey- it worked for Tunsil and the Opportunity Fund? Maybe it will work again.

Easily the most corrupt athletic program in the country.

JDog13
07-31-2017, 09:41 PM
I'm enjoying this. Some people were saying they'd hurry up and get it over with. I'm kinda liking this slow burn.

Spiderman
07-31-2017, 09:47 PM
documents that if found out- people will go to prison over.

1. They had phone records FOIA'ed by Nutt's attorney Mars for a 6 day stretch. They provided those and redacted some calls. This led to the firing of their HC cause he was calling hookers

2. A couple days ago- Mars was told he had to pay 25K to get the phone records. They also tried this BS with Rosebowl until he threw it to the Ethics Committee and got their ass busted.

3. Today- they say you cant have Freeze's phone records- they are paid for by the Foundation.

Now:

A) you cant redact phone records on a state paid for phone. They broke the law the 1st time with Nutt

B) you cant overcharge like that. Unethical again and breaking law

C) If #3 is true- then how can you be so stupid to comply the 1st time? It makes you look like some really dumb mf'ers running that shitshow over there. If this is true- why use the 25K excuse to stonewall? This sounds like somebody yesterday found a creative way to do some new, retroactive accounting. Hey- it worked for Tunsil and the Opportunity Fund? Maybe it will work again.

Easily the most corrupt athletic program in the country.

Stiffler Thumbs Up.

100% right

ShotgunDawg
07-31-2017, 10:03 PM
I'm enjoying this. Some people were saying they'd hurry up and get it over with. I'm kinda liking this slow burn.

See, this is other part of their dumbassery. It's all going to come out anyway.

Do they think people are going to give up?

Are they waiting for the season to start before giving anything up so players don't transfer?

Are there criminal activities in those phone records?

We can go round and round with theories on why they won't give up the records for hours.

Again though, it'll all come out eventually.

BrokerDawg
07-31-2017, 10:03 PM
If there is a even a whiff of smoke that they doctored the records then Mars should just get a court order to get the phone records directly from the carrier.

TrapGame
07-31-2017, 10:18 PM

Me too.

cheewgumm
07-31-2017, 10:35 PM
Agree... they have eaten a lot of embarrassment and Hihh quickly admitted ( I think) that the calls were his.

Speculation, but agree... something REALLY bad is out there.

DawgHouseUnited
07-31-2017, 10:42 PM
If there is a even a whiff of smoke that they doctored the records then Mars should just get a court order to get the phone records directly from the carrier.

It will come to this. They will throw up any hurdle anyone can think of just for the sake of delaying and making everything difficult. All while proclaiming that they can't wait to tell their side of the story.

lamont
07-31-2017, 10:49 PM
Bottom line:

If the phone records get out- they will get the death penalty. So at this point- whatever it takes. Good luck Confederates

Commercecomet24
07-31-2017, 10:51 PM
The longer this drags out the better IMO. Like watching a pig roast. Nuclear winter is on the horizon!

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 11:15 PM
The NCAA should tell them to release them or get the death penalty. Basically screw them either way.

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 11:16 PM
The longer this drags out the better IMO. Like watching a pig roast. Nuclear winter is on the horizon!

I never in my wildest dreams thought that they would end up with another NOA and a potential sex scandal which will drag this out for at least another three years after the initial sanctions are announced this year.

Reason2succeed
08-01-2017, 01:27 AM
See, this is other part of their dumbassery. It's all going to come out anyway.

Do they think people are going to give up?

Are they waiting for the season to start before giving anything up so players don't transfer?

They might think that once the season starts this will all get swept but by the media swirl over the games on the field but when they suck there will be nothing to talk about on OM broaccasts other than all of the issues they have been dealing with. There are a lot of people who don't follow as closely as us. Their first game will be the first time people hear about some of this stuff. Also the CFB shows will use OM as a go to story when they have nothing else sensational to talk about.Their days of being the media darling is over.

Are there criminal activities in those phone records?

Until they prove otherwise we are free to speculate. They e already been proven to be liars. This is a HUGE scandal already and everyone wants to be the first one to prove it is the worse.

We can go round and round with theories on why they won't give up the records for hours.

Again though, it'll all come out eventually.

Nm

1bigdawg
08-01-2017, 08:52 AM
They did one thing that was smart. They self imposed a one year bowl ban. Because it was self imposed and not official, players were not eligible to transfer without sitting out. Second, they calculated that if they end up with a two year bowl ban that is imposed after the season, then they will have already served the first year and thus only seniors are eligible to transfer.

Dawg61
08-01-2017, 09:10 AM
They did one thing that was smart. They self imposed a one year bowl ban. Because it was self imposed and not official, players were not eligible to transfer without sitting out. Second, they calculated that if they end up with a two year bowl ban that is imposed after the season, then they will have already served the first year and thus only seniors are eligible to transfer.

They are going to suck no matter what they should stop ruining every player's chances of having a better situation somewhere else. It's like they're killing their own just because they are headed to death themselves.

Tbonewannabe
08-01-2017, 09:20 AM
The NCAA should tell them to release them or get the death penalty. Basically screw them either way.

The NCAA should give them the Death Penalty until they actually give exemplary cooperation. Basically if the NCAA wants something then the next day the paperwork should be sitting on a desk in Indy. If it isn't then no football in Oxford.

louisvilledawg
08-01-2017, 09:44 AM
They are going to suck no matter what they should stop ruining every player's chances of having a better situation somewhere else. It's like they're killing their own just because they are headed to death themselves.

Misery loves company i guess