PDA

View Full Version : I shan't link it but there's an SDS article on why every SEC team will suck this year

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2017, 09:26 PM
Their discussion on the bears:

Where do we begin? The stench of Hugh Freeze's sudden exit still hasn't left Oxford. Matt Luke has never even been a playcaller before, let alone a head coach. We're putting a lot of faith in three games started by Shea Patterson in 2016, forgetting that he lost two of them. The run defense didn't stop anyone a season ago. Oh, and the NCAA is on Line 1.

TrapGame
07-31-2017, 10:22 PM

Where do we begin? The stench of Hugh Freeze's sudden exit still hasn't left Oxford. Matt Luke has never even been a playcaller before, let alone a head coach. We're putting a lot of faith in three games started by Shea Patterson in 2016, forgetting that he lost two of them. The run defense didn't stop anyone a season ago. Oh, and the NCAA is on Line 1.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/8/88/Kelso-BURN.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140823000451

MSUDawg99
08-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Niiiiice!

What was their excuse for why we will suck?

What about Bama? Love to hear that one.

TUSK
08-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Niiiiice!

Bammer: All our guys went to the NFL (early).

dawgman15
08-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Saturday Down South is a joke, most of their writers crap on us anytime they get a chance. I constantly get into arguments with the writer, and he refuses to admit when he is wrong.

BeardoMSU
08-01-2017, 10:05 AM
I constantly get into arguments with the writer, and he refuses to admit when he is wrong.

That's where you're ****in' up, lol. That place is a troll's wet dream; the comment sections especially....just a bunch of trolls trying to out-troll each other; kinda like ED's political board (I kid, I kid, lol).

Mimi's Babies
08-01-2017, 10:54 AM

There is more to the ML story... hang on..... Remember the New Hope recruit..... js

JoseBrown
08-01-2017, 10:57 AM
There is more to the ML story... hang on..... Remember the New Hope recruit..... js

Yep, hadn't heard a single thing about him.

TrapGame
08-01-2017, 11:06 AM
So did Luke hire his replacement in that OL coach with 8 yrs HC exp at LaTech (He beat Bama, OM and State in his tenure as HC)? Boston College alum on Flutie's Hail Mary team (he was the center) and several years NFL OL coaching exp.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Niiiiice!

Ours was about how good our defense will be. Said offense will score points.