PDA

View Full Version : Rebs cry about NCAA being on campus for 5 years.

Drugs Delaney
07-31-2017, 04:44 PM
They were on ours that long in the early 2,000's and all they did was spank their franks about it. There was no 15 level ones nor a sex scandal. Really having a hard time to feel sorry for them. : (

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2017, 04:46 PM
Short of an Ebola outbreak there isn't anything that could happen on that campus where I'd feel sorry for them.

Reason2succeed
07-31-2017, 05:10 PM
OM admitted they were still cheating while the NCAA investigators were there. If they want to blame someone for why it took the NCAA so long they should look at their own athletic administration.

JoseBrown
07-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Reporter: Do you think the NCAA is taking to long?
Archie: Yep.
Reporter: What do you think they should do?
Archie: Not take so long.

That's some real crackerjack reporting there. Haha. 17 all those shitbirds!

Dawgowar
07-31-2017, 05:41 PM
Their bullshit on us gave us 3 years of Jackie's decline. 3 years BEFORE one lousy violation got a net of 8 scholarships. Then Five more years of bad football. Hey went to the sugar bowl during their investigation. Got blown weekly on ESPN for their 'greatest class of all time' as if it were legit. Now they cry?

**** those shitbirds.

shannondawg
07-31-2017, 06:08 PM
Short of an Ebola outbreak there isn't anything that could happen on that campus where I'd feel sorry for them.

You got something against with Ebola?

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 06:25 PM
Here's an idea- Don't cheat and have a sex scandal while being investigated.

Saltydog
07-31-2017, 07:39 PM
with the shenanigans behind their program, at least a lot of them don't. It's their culture and simply who they are.

West Tn Dawg
07-31-2017, 08:18 PM
Problem is, they couldn't leave without finding more reasons to stay!
Stop cheating and they will leave, you Morons!

DownwardDawg
07-31-2017, 08:32 PM
Archie looks real stupid with that reply. That was retarded. If they're not finding anything, they go away. If they're investigating and you continue to cheat like a bunch of idiots they'll just hang out and keep tallying it up. Jeez I can't believe we share the state with these people.

Boodawg
07-31-2017, 08:43 PM
OM admitted they were still cheating while the NCAA investigators were there. If they want to blame someone for why it took the NCAA so long they should look at their own athletic administration.

Maybe if they hadn't delayed and deflected the whole time this would be over.

Spiderman
07-31-2017, 09:51 PM

You are a nicer guy than me

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 11:17 PM
Archie looks real stupid with that reply. That was retarded. If they're not finding anything, they go away. If they're investigating and you continue to cheat like a bunch of idiots they'll just hang out and keep tallying it up. Jeez I can't believe we share the state with these people.

It really is odd that State and Ole Miss people are so different.

TUSK
07-31-2017, 11:29 PM
no one GAF when bammer was getting evisrcerated by the NCAA... with illegal rules/witnesses....

so, I have no phucks to give.

anubus
08-01-2017, 05:36 AM
To hell with them....they're irrelevant and a damned joke kick them out of the SEC.

Treemydawg
08-01-2017, 05:44 AM

DownwardDawg
08-01-2017, 06:27 AM
It really is odd that State and Ole Miss people are so different.

It really is. Hire a fishing guide in Louisiana and do some fishing for specks and reds. Don't wear any MSU clothing and talk to the guide about ole miss fans and State fans. You will laugh your butt off. People all over see how much we differ from each other.

whosyourdawgy
08-01-2017, 07:20 AM
They were on ours that long in the early 2,000's and all they did was spank their franks about it. There was no 15 level ones nor a sex scandal. Really having a hard time to feel sorry for them. : (

But there was a sex scandal with our investigation The lead investigator, Johanningmeir was dicking XenaReb and swapping Sherrill stories at hotels during the whole Sherrill saga.

Mimi's Babies
08-01-2017, 07:29 AM
But there was a sex scandal with our investigation The lead investigator, Johanningmeir was dicking XenaReb and swapping Sherrill stories at hotels during the whole Sherrill saga.

Did the husband get a new swimming pool out of that story????

Jarius
08-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I guess they would have rather the NCAA left and came back and got them for repeat offender? The NCAA did them a favor by bundling this into one case. They could be looking at the DP if they had broken it up.

JoseBrown
08-01-2017, 11:00 AM
I guess they would have rather the NCAA left and came back and got them for repeat offender? The NCAA did them a favor by bundling this into one case. They could be looking at the DP if they had broken it up.

Still could, as Rando said, if those phone records get in the NCAA's hands...