PDA

View Full Version : I'll admit it to the OM guys, we all cheat

Bodaski
07-30-2017, 08:54 PM
0

I'm tired of every post those clowns make is "they all do it". You are 1,000% correct. Just like the other day I was driving up the interstate with my cruise set on 76 mph in a 70 mph speed zone. I was cheating, yes I was and I admit it. But these OM people are cheating too, but they were doing about 90-100 mph in a 70 mph zone. When the car that passed me flying had an OM sticker on his car, he got stopped. How in the devil is that everyone else's fault he passed? Its not and its the same logic they have about being caught, They drove too fast to quick. Don't worry you'll be slowing down and back in the 35-45 mph speed limit before long. Why don't they look in the mirror and solve their problems. Its just human nature to look at the car flying around you and going down the road being dangerous.
 Edit

 Flag
 Quote

preachermatt83
07-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Great illustration

DancingRabbit
07-30-2017, 09:03 PM
You forgot the part about throwing beer bottles out the window and flipping off the patrol officer when they passed him.

AlmostPositive
07-30-2017, 09:06 PM
If the driver going ninety was also on his cell phone paying for a high school athlete's prostitute session, the analogy would be even more apt.

I think the era of "everybody does it" from Ole Miss has run its course. They stand alone.

7dawg
07-30-2017, 09:08 PM
You forgot the part about throwing beer bottles out the window and flipping off the patrol officer when they passed him.

And the church bus full of hookers tweeting bible verses.....

AlmostPositive
07-30-2017, 09:10 PM
There should be a gas mask bong involved somewhere.

Schultzy
07-30-2017, 09:28 PM
"Going eighty in an 18 getting road dome from a boosters wife in a loaner car talking on a burner phone."

Somebody posted this a couple years ago can't remember who.

Dolphus Raymond
07-30-2017, 09:30 PM
We still drive 55, thank God.

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 09:41 PM

Yep, and the blow and hooker in the car

bostondawg
07-30-2017, 10:43 PM
Maybe they were going 55 in a 20?

dawggoneit
07-30-2017, 10:48 PM
Did the car burn rubber and speed off with the officer standing there watching? All the while denying they got a ticket at all.

preachermatt83
07-30-2017, 10:55 PM
Maybe they were going 55 in a 20?

Nice!

turkish
07-31-2017, 07:25 AM
The new excuse I see is "who did we hurt?"

MagicDawg
07-31-2017, 08:04 AM
The new excuse I see is "who did we hurt?"

Every team you played while fielding a fraudulent squad
Every school who would have signed a player you illicitly bought
Every student athlete whose future will be hampered and whose legacy will be tarnished by the cheating
Every family connected to the scandal(s) in any way
Every taxpayer who funds scholarships fraudulently awarded
Every student who achieved ACT scores legitimately but share the score with someone who cheated to get it
Every coach, student athlete, or other staff member that you shifted blame onto in order to sustain the cheating
Every person with a shred of conscience remaining who participated in cheating
Every person associated with your university who will now have to deal with the PR consequences of your getting caught

Just a few off the top of my head...

Jack Lambert
07-31-2017, 08:09 AM
They were doing at least 200.

32 Dive
07-31-2017, 08:41 AM
The only thing missing, is Sally Field (whichever booster she would play) flipping off the Cops... (http://www.mikecornelison.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/smokey-bandit-giving-the-finger.jpg)

32 Dive
07-31-2017, 08:43 AM

The Sally Field inspiration... (http://www.mikecornelison.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/smokey-bandit-giving-the-finger.jpg)

MadDawg
07-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Y'all left off the most important thing: Once the cop pulled them over the first thing the OM driver says is "Do you know who my daddy is?!?!"

sleepy dawg
07-31-2017, 09:24 AM
0

I'm tired of every post those clowns make is "they all do it". You are 1,000% correct. Just like the other day I was driving up the interstate with my cruise set on 76 mph in a 70 mph speed zone. I was cheating, yes I was and I admit it. But these OM people are cheating too, but they were doing about 90-100 mph in a 70 mph zone. When the car that passed me flying had an OM sticker on his car, he got stopped. How in the devil is that everyone else's fault he passed? Its not and its the same logic they have about being caught, They drove too fast to quick. Don't worry you'll be slowing down and back in the 35-45 mph speed limit before long. Why don't they look in the mirror and solve their problems. Its just human nature to look at the car flying around you and going down the road being dangerous.
 Edit

 Flag
 Quote

It's a good analogy. The one I use when they say everyone cheats is: Everyone breaks the law too. Some folks speed and some folks commit murder. They take those murders a little more serious though.

Political Hack
07-31-2017, 11:51 AM
1) State doesn't cheat... anymore.

2) My anaology would be: Ole Miss is driving a 747 down the freeway hanging out the windows and flipping everyone off yelling "everybody does it" even though they're the only 747 on the road.