PDA

View Full Version : Bears lost another commit

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2017, 08:49 PM
OL Blaine Scott told the bears thanks but no thanks today.

Drugdog
07-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Just the beginning.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-30-2017, 08:52 PM
OL Blaine Scott told the bears thanks but no thanks today.

Their top guy committed too..LMFAO!!!!

vv83
07-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Let's get him

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-30-2017, 08:56 PM
Let's get him

He does it right after visit to WV. One would think that is the destination.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-30-2017, 08:58 PM
they are coming in hot at #70!!!!! Navy is higher than them now..

JimmyMcNulty
07-30-2017, 09:07 PM
Guess he didn't stand with Hugh!!

AlmostPositive
07-30-2017, 09:08 PM
Soon it will be news when an Ole Miss commit DOESN'T bolt.

No BS Dawg
07-30-2017, 09:10 PM
The DT from Oklahoma committed to the bears recently got an offer from Texas. Word is he will decommit soon and go with the Longhorns.

Dolphus Raymond
07-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Dumpster fire is now an understatement.

MetEdDawg
07-30-2017, 09:15 PM
Not sure why anyone would commit to OM right now. Too much unknown about bowl bans, scholarship limitations, staff, the whole thing. And there's still more. The kids don't know everything so they aren't coming from a knowledge base. They can talk about rebuilding all they want and family and whatever, but 2 years of bowl bans and massive scholarship reductions will effectively reduce them to nothingness. Why would a kid in 2018's class want to be anywhere near that?

klong-dog
07-30-2017, 09:16 PM
IN MATT LUKE WE TRUST!!!!!

Jack Lambert
07-30-2017, 09:18 PM
I couldn't figure out why he committed there in the first place. Was he just waiting on OSU to offer?

JimmyMcNulty
07-30-2017, 09:28 PM
Annnd the DT just decommitted

Mobile Bay
07-30-2017, 09:28 PM
Not sure why anyone would commit to OM right now. Too much unknown about bowl bans, scholarship limitations, staff, the whole thing. And there's still more. The kids don't know everything so they aren't coming from a knowledge base. They can talk about rebuilding all they want and family and whatever, but 2 years of bowl bans and massive scholarship reductions will effectively reduce them to nothingness. Why would a kid in 2018's class want to be anywhere near that?

It depends on their offers. I would still pick TSUN over Milsaps or Faulkner (Montgomery, Al)

barely.

Bully13
07-30-2017, 09:35 PM
how did OM get that Ohio guy to commit in the first place? was there some kind of family connection or something? dude's got offers all over the map from significant programs.

Mobile Bay
07-30-2017, 09:36 PM

Where did you see this?

Dawg61
07-30-2017, 09:38 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriOb1AHvsIj24On6/giphy.gif

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 09:39 PM
Guess he didn't stand with Hugh!!

A thumbs up Stiffler Style for that

beretta
07-30-2017, 09:40 PM
I thought it was the beauty of the grove, women, and the family atmosphere that got all those recruits? no way in hell they want to play for championships and bowl games....thats secondary shit..

Drugdog
07-30-2017, 09:50 PM
I thought it was the beauty of the grove, women, and the family atmosphere that got all those recruits? no way in hell they want to play for championships and bowl games....thats secondary shit..

Plus don't forget Katy Perry!

JimmyMcNulty
07-30-2017, 09:51 PM
Where did you see this?

OM 247

lamont
07-30-2017, 09:53 PM
2 decommits today.

They will be raiding MAIS by December for players

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2017, 10:00 PM
Yancy at recruitapalooza this year.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/ISOckXUybVfQ4/giphy.gif

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2017, 10:00 PM
https://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/gxrb_bn-iwbd1o7gyrsxyojbeilmz45j7zmzcaxf77y.jpg

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Looks like Player Development has taken on a different definition at OM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGB7Hx6UwAAsZ9o.jpg

Dolphus Raymond
07-30-2017, 10:03 PM
OM 247

Yep

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2017, 10:04 PM

Excuse me while I go gouge out my eyes with my wife's curling iron.

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2017, 10:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7U8sjQP.jpg

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2017, 10:09 PM
So does that leave them with just 7 commits now?

BrunswickDawg
07-30-2017, 10:10 PM

Spice - destroys brain cells, especially those controlling your sense of style.

Dawg61
07-30-2017, 10:12 PM

Welp we know where this is headed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSmokR0Enk

Dolphus Raymond
07-30-2017, 10:13 PM
So does that leave them with just 7 commits now?

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2017, 10:19 PM
I have an idea Rebal fans! In response to these decommitments, I think you should start an organization called, "Full Speed Ahead Rebals" & have a meeting at a hunting camp.

http://leereamsnyder.com/images/uploads/dietCokeMentosFace.gif

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2017, 10:29 PM
Any chance they all decommit or are a few die hard bears and willingly sign up for that stopped up toilet of a program?

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2017, 10:31 PM
Any chance they all decommit or are a few die hard bears and willingly sign up for that stopped up toilet of a program?

This is actually a really interesting question.

They've got to sign players, so at some point, they've got to swallow the pill & start flipping USM, LA Tech, & Memphis croots.

When does that happen?

HoopsDawg
07-30-2017, 10:32 PM
Would you choose Ole Miss or USM right now if you were a recruit? I think I might still go with OM.

Commercecomet24
07-30-2017, 10:34 PM

They've got to sign players, so at some point, they've got to swallow the pill & start flipping USM, LA Tech, & Memphis croots.

When does that happen?

I think they're gonna have to go lower down the food chain than those schools. I'm thinking they're gonna have to start flipping some lambuth or lambuth caliber recruits.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Why are they standing like that

TrapGame
07-30-2017, 10:40 PM

When does that happen?

And it's gonna be funny as hell when these croots tell them "Nah, I'm good."

Todd4State
07-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Welp we know where this is headed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSmokR0Enk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

Robert's hat reminds me more of this. Sorry for posting this twice. It just cracks me up.

Todd4State
07-30-2017, 11:36 PM
Would you choose Ole Miss or USM right now if you were a recruit? I think I might still go with OM.

USM is much more stable. There's no telling who the coach is going to be at Ole Miss or what kind of scheme they are going to run and they aren't going to go bowling for awhile. Not to mention there is a chance of the death penalty.

Leroy Jenkins
07-31-2017, 12:12 AM
#Yhatzee

Lord McBuckethead
07-31-2017, 12:22 AM

Problem is, they are going to claim the scholorship reduction this year as part of their self imposed penalties. I know I would.

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2017, 12:35 AM
Problem is, they are going to claim the scholorship reduction this year as part of their self imposed penalties. I know I would.

I think they can only claim what they already agreed to. Don't think if they only sign three players they can go back and claim 22 scholarship reductions like you can't claim a self imposed bowl ban once you see you're not going to be bowl eligible. I hope I'm not wrong in this.

RougeDawg
07-31-2017, 12:36 AM
USM is much more stable. There's no telling who the coach is going to be at Ole Miss or what kind of scheme they are going to run and they aren't going to go bowling for awhile. Not to mention there is a chance of the death penalty.

That you mention USM being more stable, what teams do you think will also benefit from the plantation burning? We can only take so many players a year due to SEC limitations. Do you expect the USM Memphis UAB types to take a step up? One of some of these programs will start getting better talent due to the fact that one power 5 program will no longer be getting SEC players.

If we don't extend our lead on them with these transgressions, we never will.

smootness
07-31-2017, 08:38 AM
I think they can only claim what they already agreed to. Don't think if they only sign three players they can go back and claim 22 scholarship reductions like you can't claim a self imposed bowl ban once you see you're not going to be bowl eligible. I hope I'm not wrong in this.

You can claim whatever you want. But the NCAA isn't stupid.

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 09:04 AM
That you mention USM being more stable, what teams do you think will also benefit from the plantation burning? We can only take so many players a year due to SEC limitations. Do you expect the USM Memphis UAB types to take a step up? One of some of these programs will start getting better talent due to the fact that one power 5 program will no longer be getting SEC players.

If we don't extend our lead on them with these transgressions, we never will.

USM and Memphis will benefit a little bit but we will benefit the most. I don't think USM will become Boise State or anything like that but they will be solid. The Nkemdiche's will end up at Alabama so my guess is the USM's are only going to be getting between 5-10 players among all of them they wouldn't have before. And probably not enough to make much of a difference for them.

But with us possibly getting around 10 out the 12 Dandy Dozen- that's unheard of. Especially since the Dandy Dozen traditionally always includes a lower level prospect that isn't really a SEC guy that's just a good high school player. And it could have possibly been 11 out of 12 had Hevesy not slow played our legacy that's committed to LSU. For now.

Political Hack
07-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Merry Flipmas in July!

yjnkdawg
07-31-2017, 03:14 PM

That would be similar to declaring your own self imposed bowl ban, when you are already 1 and 6 in the season. The NCAA is more intelligent than that.
Another problem on the self imposed penalties is that the NCAA rejected their proposal.

FISHDAWG
07-31-2017, 04:15 PM
I think they're gonna have to go lower down the food chain than those schools. I'm thinking they're gonna have to start flipping some lambuth or lambuth caliber recruits.

well ... Samford scored over 40 on us

Commercecomet24
07-31-2017, 04:35 PM
well ... Samford scored over 40 on us

I guess no one got the Lambuth reference? bucky was head coach at Lambuth.

FISHDAWG
07-31-2017, 04:40 PM

got it now ... would they even dare to hire him back**

Commercecomet24
07-31-2017, 04:51 PM
got it now ... would they even dare to hire him back**

If they need a hooker logistics coordinator, hugh would be the man! lol

shannondawg
07-31-2017, 05:17 PM

basedog
07-31-2017, 05:22 PM

Rep given, hell I wish I could figure out how to post a pic!

JoseBrown
07-31-2017, 05:44 PM

Didn't he leave Ole miss as recruiting coordinator then go to Lambuth to pop his college head coaching cherry, then step up a year at Arkie State to fine tune his cheating n whoring ways at a bigger college before being well groomed for ole miss? I mean doesn't it seem like, to anyone else, that their national coaching search was done while Brother Hugh was at ole miss the first time? Or is it just me that thinks he was being groomed to be exactly who he was for years before he got the top job?

Commercecomet24
07-31-2017, 06:18 PM
Didn't he leave Ole miss as recruiting coordinator then go to Lambuth to pop his college head coaching cherry, then step up a year at Arkie State to fine tune his cheating n whoring ways at a bigger college before being well groomed for ole miss? I mean doesn't it seem like, to anyone else, that their national coaching search was done while Brother Hugh was at ole miss the first time? Or is it just me that thinks he was being groomed to be exactly who he was for years before he got the top job?

You are correct, sir!

shannondawg
07-31-2017, 08:42 PM
Rep given, hell I wish I could figure out how to post a pic!

I finally figured out how to post a pic, but haven't figured out how to make them larger.

Mimi's Babies
07-31-2017, 08:48 PM
When the faithful football players, that received the bag man's benefits, leave Om where will they go..... D2 or D3 schools? Or will they play at all????

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 09:33 PM

Absolutely. In fact the rumor was he was trying to back channel when Orgeron was the coach to get the Ole Miss job once Orgeron was fired. I guess they felt like he needed some experience though. Plus Orgeron found out about it and it pissed him off.

Todd4State
07-31-2017, 09:34 PM
When the faithful football players, that received the bag man's benefits, leave Om where will they go..... D2 or D3 schools? Or will they play at all????

Odds are the NCAA will allow them to transfer without penalty. That's typically what happens. And why there are rumors about there players already looking- they're just waiting on the hammer to fall and the NCAA's OK to do so.

And honestly the NCAA should since they were obviously misled by Ole Miss about the sanctions.

Spiderman
07-31-2017, 09:45 PM

Actually if I remember right he left Lambuth for the San Jose OC position for a couple of weeks then stabbed them in the back like he did Coach O at Ole Miss to take the OC job at Ark. St.

Then stabbed Ark. St's HC in the back to get his job , then badgered and begged the shit out of Archie for the OM job. And after having only 2 Jr. High coaches and a bunch of washouts want the job, Ole Arch hired him.