PDA

View Full Version : New Wolken article....

BeardoMSU
07-29-2017, 04:25 PM
IT's getting thicker....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/07/29/who-hugh-freeze-conflicting-views-former-ole-miss-coach-emerge/522705001/

WinningIsRelentless
07-29-2017, 04:37 PM
IT's getting thicker....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/07/29/who-hugh-freeze-conflicting-views-former-ole-miss-coach-emerge/522705001/

The he's human part by the bartender is classic. I wonder what his mhp detail would say about that?! Hint hint

TrapGame
07-29-2017, 05:22 PM
The he's human part by the bartender is classic. I wonder what his mhp detail would say about that?! Hint hint

Yeah, I took that to mean "I've seen Coach Freeze do some crazy shit in this bar and I ain't telling nobody.

msstate7
07-29-2017, 05:26 PM
Link says josh peter is author. USA Today going all in on freeze

Ezsoil
07-29-2017, 05:30 PM
I have to call BS on the Briarcrest girls allegations.... if that is all they got.... that's weak

RougeDawg
07-29-2017, 05:36 PM
I have to call BS on the Briarcrest girls allegations.... if that is all they got.... that's weak

Joint date and post count alert!!!

The Briarchrest issues go much "deeper" than those mentioned in this article. Shitbird alert here.

Saltydog
07-29-2017, 05:42 PM
NT

BeardoMSU
07-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Link says josh peter is author. USA Today going all in on freeze

Shit, I meant to write USAToday....if a mod could edit the title, that'd be great.

BeardoMSU
07-29-2017, 05:46 PM
NT

The point is mainstream outlets are catching wind. It's only just begun.

Dolphus Raymond
07-29-2017, 05:48 PM
Setting the table for a future story.

BulldogBear
07-29-2017, 05:49 PM
Mack Brown, you are an idiot. How do you give somebody credit for something they cheated to do? That isn't logical at all.

Saltydog
07-29-2017, 05:50 PM
NT

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-29-2017, 06:04 PM
What came of the girl on fb who said Vitter swept her claim of being kidnapped and raped on the OM campus under the rug? Would seem like someone would look into this further.

I seen it dawg
07-29-2017, 06:12 PM
They need to check Mack brown for cte. What a ****ing idiot.

DownwardDawg
07-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Mack Brown, you are an idiot. How do you give somebody credit for something they cheated to do? That isn't logical at all.

I agree. When I read Mack's comments I couldn't believe he could possibly be that naive.

Commercecomet24
07-29-2017, 06:48 PM
Mack Brown one cheater covering for another.

barfly
07-29-2017, 06:58 PM
While there's no smoking gun, their recollections sound very authentic.....how it felt to be dominated by a hyper-religious power and control freak with creepy sexual urges. What a piece of shit.

notsofarawaydawg
07-29-2017, 07:28 PM
What came of the girl on fb who said Vitter swept her claim of being kidnapped and raped on the OM campus under the rug? Would seem like someone would look into this further.

She's probably in protective custody by now.**

codeDawg
07-29-2017, 07:29 PM

These are the PG stories that people are willing to tell to strangers online. I've heard the R rated ones. Those women would rather live a happy life with their families than be the focus of the UM cult.

Ezsoil
07-29-2017, 08:07 PM
These are the PG stories that people are willing to tell to strangers online. I've heard the R rated ones. Those women would rather live a happy life with their families than be the focus of the UM cult.

I'll go with that...but I'd rather not hear of these...it gives credibility to those that say it's all a witch hunt. ...Everything about Freeze is slimy going back to Oher and setting up the Wayne County testing center situation to get Powe and Jerry in 2006. It's these quasi salacious situations that lessen the impact of the truely slimy things that make up his inner core.

Reason2succeed
07-29-2017, 08:09 PM
I love the heat that OM is under. They've earned every bit of it.

https://2static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Burn+some+bugs+with+a+magnifying+glass+_dbf979a505 9a45d633a336dbd9d19016.jpg

Activated Alpha
07-29-2017, 08:16 PM
Look I know that a lot of sexual crimes go unreported, but if that is all they have on Freeze from Briarcrest, then it's pretty minor. Not some bombshell type material. Now if some substantiated reports come out that he has been sexually assaulting students that's a different story

Reason2succeed
07-29-2017, 08:23 PM
Look I know that a lot of sexual crimes go unreported, but if that is all they have on Freeze from Briarcrest, then it's pretty minor. Not some bombshell type material. Now if some substantiated reports come out that he has been sexually assaulting students that's a different story

Uhhhh, spanking high school aged girls that are not your own daughter might not be sexual assault but it's about as close as you can get. I think the article does exactly what it is meant to do. It paints Hugh Freeze as a creep who is oblivious of his own issues. This ain't the bomb but it is setting you up for the bomb.

Commercecomet24
07-29-2017, 08:28 PM
Uhhhh, spanking high school aged girls that are not your own daughter might not be sexual assault but it's about as close as you can get. I think the article does exactly what it is meant to do. It paints Hugh Freeze as a creep who is oblivious of his own issues. This ain't the bomb but it is setting you up for the bomb.

Yep, tip of the iceberg. This is just what the national guys have uncovered in just the last week. Given a little more time to dig it's gonna get worse for the beav.

msbulldog
07-30-2017, 07:32 AM
TMZ needs to get on this.

Dawgfan61
07-30-2017, 07:44 AM
As a dad with two daughters, if some male teacher made my daughter take off a tshirt in front of him, he would be arrested or i would after punching him in the mouth.

Activated Alpha
07-30-2017, 08:57 AM
As a dad with two daughters, if some male teacher made my daughter take off a tshirt in front of him, he would be arrested or i would after punching him in the mouth.

Is it highly inappropriate? Absolutely! And I wouldn't want my daughter around him either. But if what Reason said is true and this is just the beginning then good. I was just saying those recorded accounts isn't going to get Freeze in that big of trouble