PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Viks' Zimmer for Un-Shitbirding 'Quoan.

Indndawg
07-29-2017, 06:54 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/north/story/minnesota-vikings-laquon-treadwell-training-camp-072817

Reason2succeed
07-29-2017, 07:03 AM
It sounds like Treadwell wasn't coached in college. I can't deal with adversity and struggles with the fundamentals of the position.

Dawgowar
07-29-2017, 07:45 AM
Honestly hope he does well for himself. Very rarely have animosity towards any rivals players in the pros. Realistically, when they are in school I just loathe the helmet/uniform/campus/and assholes they support. Occasionally one gets me worked up because they are cheap shots or douchbags, but that is few and far between.

AlmostPositive
07-29-2017, 07:56 AM
The Vikings have a lot of shitbird to scrape off before he contributes

Churchill
07-29-2017, 08:07 AM
Is it just me or do most TSUN players leave that place as lesser men than they were when they got there ? Treadwell, Kimche and Tunsil are three prime examples. Long story short their "player development" is the worst I've ever seen.

msstatelp1
07-29-2017, 08:19 AM
Taken with the 23rd overall selection out of Mississippi, Treadwell was still recovering from the gruesome injury to his lower left leg, a broken fibula and a dislocated ankle, he suffered in a game on Nov. 1, 2014, for the Rebels. He still led the SEC with 1,153 yards receiving in 2015, but his hard push to return to the field as quickly as possible didn?t allow for a complete rehabilitation.

I just wonder if "his hard push to return" was his idea or if Bucky and company were pushing him to get back on the field before he was ready.

Indndawg
07-29-2017, 08:23 AM
Is it just me or do most TSUN players leave that place as lesser men than they were when they got there ? Treadwell, Kimche and Tunsil are three prime examples. Long story short their "player development" is the worst I've ever seen.

you're not gonna work that hard on your game.

Indndawg
07-29-2017, 08:24 AM
Can you imagine the development of these 3 under Saban?

Indndawg
07-29-2017, 08:27 AM
I just wonder if "his hard push to return" was his idea or if Bucky and company were pushing him to get back on the field before he was ready.

completely missed that