PDA

View Full Version : Sooo- just 2 days after Godfrey's OM propaganda article on Moncrief

lamont
07-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Moncrief's cousin is reported as a disassociated Booster.

Strange coincidence huh? Almost like it was planned that way......

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Hey I know your gonna say NO Way but...

Leroy Jenkins
07-28-2017, 08:32 PM
Moncrief's cousin is reported as a disassociated Booster.

Strange coincidence huh? Almost like it was planned that way......

I'd have to say, yeah.

Todd4State
07-28-2017, 08:35 PM
The article where he bashed the NCAA for checking into a player's eligibility and when the player proved that he paid for the car legitimately they cleared him?

yjnkdawg
07-28-2017, 08:52 PM
I wasn't aware of a Keyes, in Raleigh, being an OM Booster. Interesting.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-29-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm surprised this hasn't been commented on more. This is important if this is true. Steve would probably know if he is Moncrief's cousin or family member.

So let's assume he is related...we know that he has been disassociated, therefore he did something against NCAA rules and was proven to be guilty of it to the point that OM had to disassociate him. So let's also assume that it did involve Moncrief and he is one of the SA's named in the NOA. We won't ever know because the names will always be redacted, but it fits their narrative. So while the NCAA was investigating this allegation, they also looked into Moncriefs brothers car, but didn't find OR COULD NOT PROVE that there was an impropriety with it.

So through the channels of discussion it gets to someone who knows Godfrey and he is made aware that the NCAA looked into the car part of Moncrief's dealings with the NCAA. And although the NCAA could not prove anything, during it Moncrief's brother felt like the investigator was racist in his dealings. So Godfrey knows he has finally heard something that he can put out that the OM faithful will lap up and BOOM, they finally have their big whatever the hell they thought was coming.

Could you see this happening? I can, and if true should be thrown right back in Godfrey's face.

somebodyshotmypaw
07-29-2017, 11:54 AM
The article where he bashed the NCAA for checking into a player's eligibility and when the player proved that he paid for the car legitimately they cleared him?

Exactly. The process worked. It was investigated and he was cleared with no punishment.