PDA

View Full Version : Ok ED's, does LOIC stick? I say

Dolphus Raymond
07-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Yes. Thoughts?

Commercecomet24
07-28-2017, 07:30 PM
Yes! Their belligerent, arrogant attitude toward the NCAA thru all this is gonna cost them big time. They're gonna rue the day they screwed with the NCAA!

lamont
07-28-2017, 07:30 PM
easily. Literally nobody thinks they have a chance to get it removed.

Multiple sports, multiple boosters, multiple coaches in the same sport. It's the absolute definition of LOIC

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Without a doubt it sticks. With the amount of evidence and the number of allegations there is no way they shake that.

starkvegasdawg
07-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Does a bear bang a hooker?

Mjoelner34
07-28-2017, 07:40 PM
easily. Literally nobody thinks they have a chance to get it removed.

Multiple sports, multiple boosters, multiple coaches in the same sport. It's the absolute definition of LOIC

Add to this WHILE the investigation was ongoing too.

PassInterference
07-28-2017, 07:42 PM
The NCAA's response to Ole Miss's NOA response didn't drop any allegations. So I would have to say yeah.

BiscuitEater
07-28-2017, 07:44 PM
Yes. Thoughts?

Bjork is a 'dead man' walking. When the LOIC drops, he will be toxic.

AlmostPositive
07-28-2017, 07:49 PM
Bjork is a 'dead man' walking. When the LOIC drops, he will be toxic.

When you're supposedly in control of an institution over which control has been lost, you can't stay. As if lying to the media about the nature of the NOA wasn't enough in itself to fire the clown.

PassInterference
07-28-2017, 07:53 PM
What must be done eventually should be done immediately. By dragging this out, Ole Miss is hurting itself.

Dawgowar
07-28-2017, 07:54 PM
Menu for the COI hearing: Shitbird on Toast

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 07:55 PM
When you're supposedly in control of an institution over which control has been lost, you can't stay. As if lying to the media about the nature of the NOA wasn't enough in itself to fire the clown.

Bjork, Vitter, Jimmy Hoffa they are all the same, just names and faces in front the ones that are really pulling the strings up there.

EAVdog
07-28-2017, 08:05 PM
Even if they can get the LL stuff tossed, there are so many violations over multiple sports, multiple years. With an associate AD right in the middle of it all. Plus the academic fraud. How can they avoid LOIC?

QuadrupleOption
07-28-2017, 08:22 PM
****in' A right it does. Way too many violations that a halfway competent compliance department would have caught. Boosters meeting recruits? With coaches? Free loaner cars that they KNEW ABOUT AND DID NOTHING ABOUT? Are you kidding me?

They. Are. ****ed.

Dolphus Raymond
07-28-2017, 08:25 PM
Oh, and show causes; Freeze, Kiffin, and of course Barney. Luke will get a suspension which will really be amusing.

Bass Chaser
07-28-2017, 08:30 PM
I'm really surprised they didn't level the failure to monitor and LOIC in the first NOA.

msujan
07-28-2017, 08:31 PM
At some point, the IHL should step in and tell them, "Enough!" Wonder if this will affect their SACS Accreditation, considering the academic fraud and possible federal charges.

yjnkdawg
07-28-2017, 09:01 PM
If they don't go through with an LOIC, which everything points to them going in the LOIC direction, then it's needs to be the wild wild west in college recruiting.

Liverpooldawg
07-28-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes. Thoughts?

If it doesn't then the NCAA might as well shut down.

Goldendawg
07-28-2017, 09:08 PM
Women BB, Track & Field, currently on probation with FB to come. Yes with a slam dunk (terminology from one of their "clean programs at the time"). Hail yes to LOIC!

Mimi's Babies
07-28-2017, 09:12 PM
This mess is Not over... The cheating, paying players, coaches and boosters meeting with a recruit at a local high school did NOT stop after 2016 NOA. One would say "WHAT THE HELL" yes, this was reported, by school coaches, and it SHOULD be in FLIM FLAM names of all involved.. (I sure hope it is).... Happened within 30 miles of MSU..... js

psst.... the coaches name begins with a M......

Political Hack
07-28-2017, 09:35 PM
I find it funny that this is even a discussion topic. Did they lose institutional control? Hahahaha.

Uh, yeah... maybe just a little.

dawgoneyall
07-28-2017, 10:03 PM
Yes. Thoughts?

Not yes but hell yes.

gravedigger
07-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Yes. Thoughts?

Yea, couple scholarships.

Did you just come out of a coma?

Coackjek
07-28-2017, 10:22 PM
I find it funny that this is even a discussion topic. Did they lose institutional control? Hahahaha.

Uh, yeah... maybe just a little.

But does it qualify as a loss of control if the institution has been been in control of improprieties that have taken place?

JoseBrown
07-28-2017, 10:29 PM
I read in an article the other day, something like we are closer to the beginning of what went on than the end. Those 17er's lost so much control that if it were any other school I would have a modicum of compassion. But because it's them I say LOIC easy and a Rue-ge 17 U! Hahaha

Dawgcentral
07-29-2017, 07:41 AM
If there was any doubt before, it was surely eliminated when Freeze's phone records were exposed.

Those, according to SR, are supposed to be monitored regularly by the compliance department.

Yet I still have my doubts about this entire ordeal with Freeze and his habits. After all of this, he leaves ONE call unredacted? He travels with assistants and no one suspects this secret life? There have been coaches in the past who spent much of their time running around on their wives, and heads were turned or people laughed it off.

I suspect Freeze redacted the call, and the powers that be included it with the submission. I'm almost positive they knew of this behavior beforehand. I can only conclude at this time, with limited information, that this was leaked to Mars in order to divert attention from something much more serious.

And now they fight against releasing the rest of the records.

LOIC? The term is weak under these circumstances. How about a Deliberate Lack of Control.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-29-2017, 07:48 AM
If a bear bangs a hooker in the woods, did HF use a state-owned cellphone to set it up?

I seen it dawg
07-29-2017, 10:12 AM
Is this a real ****ing question?