PDA

View Full Version : I gots a question bout dat NOA????

lamont
07-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Why is the date it was received still redacted hmmmmm???

Could it possibly have been received before Signing Day and hidden to mislead that 2017 Crootin Class???

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Other than releasing a few name that they had to do, there is not much here that wasn't already know. Anything still redacted was for a reason for sure. What they are still holding back and I doubt they release is the NCAA answer they have in their possession. That is worth reading.

WinningIsRelentless
07-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Better yet how can they justify that redaction?

HaggardDawg
07-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Uh oh. They are so amateur.

JoseBrown
07-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Noooo. They wouldn't do that Rando, and you know this man.****

RocketDawg
07-28-2017, 05:50 PM
There's no reason the received date should have ever been redacted.

lamont
07-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Let's see how this goes:

1. OM gets the 2nd NOA before Signing Day
2. Freeze tells recruits the most OM will get is a 1 year bowl ban and if its more than that- they can transfer
3. Signing Day comes and its a top 10 class
4. Hostage video released in late Feb
5. OM announces self-imposed 1 year bowl ban
6. Delay and lie all you can to get recruits on campus. Get disassociated booster to file a suit vs State players, get friendly media to call the NCAA racist.
7. Finally release booster names only because Rosebowl beat you in with the Ethics Commission
8. Delay releasing the NCAA response until after practice starts so that players wont transfer

This folks- is what OM calls "exemplary cooperation"

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 06:34 PM
Let's see how this goes:

2. Freeze tells recruits the most OM will get is a 1 year bowl ban and if its more than that- they can transfer
6. Delay and lie all you can to get recruits on campus. Get disassociated booster to file a suit vs State players, get friendly media to call the NCAA racist.
7. Finally release booster names only because Rosebowl beat you in with the Ethics Commission
8. Delay releasing the NCAA response until after practice starts so that players wont transfer

This!!

Liverpooldawg
07-28-2017, 06:39 PM
Doesn't that make them in violation of the ethics commission ruling?

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-28-2017, 06:53 PM
Part that is amazing to me. The blame Leo and Kobe for everything. Guess what you ignorant ass Harvard wanna be's, even without those two you are screwed. Wanna blame someone. How about this collection of cheaters exposed today. Hey Terry. You got caught. You forgot about something. Can you guess now? That's right. Your screwed

Dolphus Raymond
07-28-2017, 07:25 PM
Part that is amazing to me. The blame Leo and Kobe for everything. Guess what you ignorant ass Harvard wanna be's, even without those two you are screwed. Wanna blame someone. How about this collection of cheaters exposed today. Hey Terry. You got caught. You forgot about something. Can you guess now? That's right. Your screwed
BOOM

yjnkdawg
07-28-2017, 08:14 PM
Why is the date it was received still redacted hmmmmm???

Could it possibly have been received before Signing Day and hidden to mislead that 2017 Crootin Class???

That received date stamp on the NOA is a part of the requested document in the public records requests. I see no way that can be redacted. ***If it wasn't OM and their well versed knowledge of the provisions of the MS Public Records Act and how to comply with them , then you would think there was a conflict. Hmmm Nothing to see here.****

yjnkdawg
07-28-2017, 08:27 PM
I just do not understand why every other State agency is required to comply with the provisions of the MS Public Records Act, and OM can use the pick and choose method, redact what you want, and move on. Redactions are limited under that law. If they pertain to the requested documents, then that information can not be redacted. It appears that OM in reference to the MS Public Records Act, is operating just like the wild wild west.

phatdog
07-28-2017, 09:33 PM
According to the 2016 Response to Notice of Allegations, the NOA was received in January of 2016.

Dawg50
07-28-2017, 09:44 PM
I just do not understand why every other State agency is required to comply with the provisions of the MS Public Records Act, and OM can use the pick and choose method, redact what you want, and move on. Redactions are limited under that law. If they pertain to the requested documents, then that information can not be redacted. It appears that OM in reference to the MS Public Records Act, is operating just like the wild wild west.

If this is the case, then it could be very serious for their program, especially if university officials knew about any wrong doing. at what point will the NCAA stop looking, if they keep finding more stuff ?

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 10:28 PM
What about "FREEDOM of INFORMATION" do they not understand? The date is important information. Now we know it's important. Go back to the Ethics Commission or someone needs to go on the offensive and sue OM.

lamont
07-28-2017, 10:34 PM
According to the 2016 Response to Notice of Allegations, the NOA was received in January of 2016.

We are talking about the amended NOA- not the original

Drugs Delaney
07-29-2017, 05:03 AM
Let's see how this goes:

"Top ten 2017 recruiting class", you mean top 10 in the SEC?

WSOPdawg
07-29-2017, 07:50 AM
"Top ten 2017 recruiting class", you mean top 10 in the SEC?

No, he means top 10 OVERALL as the Shae Shae / Greg Little / AJ Brown / Metcalf class was #6 in the nation in 2016.

Dawgfan77
07-29-2017, 10:05 AM
Wasn't Luke named in both NOA?

I seen it dawg
07-29-2017, 10:20 AM
Shitbirds are smarter than everyone else.

Bully13
07-29-2017, 10:28 AM

I've been thinking about that as well regarding Luke getting the interim gig. no big deal? or was that ole miss flipping the middle finger once uhGAIN to the NCAA?

TrapGame
07-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Shitbirds are smarter than everyone else.

http://www.lightbulbbooks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/smarter-than1.jpg

RocketDawg
07-29-2017, 11:14 AM

Yeah, I think he was. I looked on him being appointed as interim as them wanting someone who is disposable for a truly temporary coach. They pay him a minimal SEC salary (which is nothing to sneeze at for most of us), then get rid of him once they can find someone who wants the job permanently. Of course, if he's "show caused" they'll have to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

Dawgfan77
07-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I think he was. I looked on him being appointed as interim as them wanting someone who is disposable for a truly temporary coach. They pay him a minimal SEC salary (which is nothing to sneeze at for most of us), then get rid of him once they can find someone who wants the job permanently. Of course, if he's "show caused" they'll have to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

Judging by others NCAA improprieties at tother schools I don't see how anyone gets out of a show cause that coaches under Freeze.

HSVDawg
07-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Pretty sure the class they just signed wasn't even close to Top 10. The 2016 class was, but my understanding is that it was the first NOA that showed up right before that signing day. Not the 2nd.

Other than that, pretty spot on.

sandwolf
07-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Pretty sure the class they just signed wasn't even close to Top 10. The 2016 class was, but my understanding is that it was the first NOA that showed up right before that signing day. Not the 2nd.

Other than that, pretty spot on.
Correct. Their last class, which was signed right after the amended NOA was received, was ranked 30th.

lamont
07-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Yeah- it runs together they have had to investigate so long. Either way- they still hid it from this last recruiting class