PDA

View Full Version : Unredacted NOA's here

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:17 PM
2016 https://www.scribd.com/document/354972575/2016-Noa-w-Boosters-Visible#download&from_embed

2017 http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/2017-notice-of-allegations/

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:20 PM
Missing booster 12 and 14. All other names are in there. A lot to read to get them all

regdawg18
07-28-2017, 03:22 PM
2016 NOA - They did not redact the name "Moore." Is that a student-athlete name?

regdawg18
07-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Missing booster 12 and 14. All other names are in there. A lot to read to get them all

Search "athletics interest"

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:24 PM
Darrell Thigpen
Walter Hughes
Robert Dunlap
Terry Warren
Chan Patel
Ayra Keyes
Lee Harris
Michael Strojny
Cannon Motors

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-28-2017, 03:27 PM
Harris has Funky's in Oxford...someone mentioned them before on here.

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:28 PM
I have no clue who any of them are outside of Dunlap.

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Per Kingfish on JJ. Give him a click for his work and click an ad while you're there http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-names-are-posted-in-2017-and-2016.html

Booster #1: Darel Thigpen

Booster (B1) allegedly gave free housing, meals, and transportation to five recruits. A sixth player was given free food and lodging as well. This illegal assistance allowed them to enroll in summer classes somewhere (redacted) so they could meet NCAA eligibility requirements. These players competed as members of the team between 2010 and 2013.

Booster #2: Walter Hughes

Mr. Hughes was accused of improperly contacting four recruits and providing them with "impermissable inducements" such as transportation and free meals for recruiting visits in Allegation #5. B2 also paid for hotel rooms on other occasions. He also contacted the mother of a recruit after Recruiting Director Maurice Harris asked him to do so. B2 also accompanied Head Coach Hugh Freeze and Harris on recruiting visits. B2 paid the telephone bills for a recruit and his mother in one month. He paid for two recruits to attend the Music City Bowl in Nashville. B2 arranged more off-campus visits between Harris and recruits and paid for transportation for recruits to visit the home of Coach Freeze. (p.6, j). B2 accompanied them on their visits to Coach Freeze's home as well. B2 even hosted recruiting visits at his home where both Harris and the recruit would meet each other. B2 even showed his interest in their studies as he paid for the tutoring and academic assistance for three recruits in 2012-2013 term.

Booster #3: Cannon Motors and Michael J. Cannon

Allegation #19 accuses Booster #3 (B3) of "loaning" a Nissan Titan from his dealership to a player in 2014 The player elected not to get his car repaired and kept the loaner for another two months. The allegation claims that the compliance department at Ole Miss knew about this "loan" but ignored it. However, B3 allegedly loaned a 2004 used Chevy Tahoe (cheapskate*) to a player for three months and an Amrada for another month. B3 repeatedly allowed players to "borrow" vehicles for long periods of time when they brought in their vehicles for service. One player purchased a 2010 Dodge Challenger from the dealership but did not actually make the $3,000 down payment even though the financing agreement stated he did so.

Booster #5: Michael Strojny,

Allegation #18 claims Mr. Stroiny paid $800 cash to the step-father of a player in August 2014.

Booster #6: Chan Patel

He made the mistake of providing free lodging at a business he owns to family members of Ole Miss student-atheletes. Allegation #11 charges him with allowing one mother to stay at the (assumed) hotel for free for twelve
nights.

Booster #7: Robert Dunlap

The "football program" arranged "free access" to some prime hunting land owned by a booster (B7) connected to the program in January 2013 (p.8). The hunting trips took place during his official visit to Ole Miss. B7 provided more hunting trips to the recruit after he became a member of the team.

Booster #8: Rebel Rags

Booster #8 was the subject of Allegation #9. The NCAA alleged that B8 worked with Kiffin and Assistant Athletic Director Barney Farrar, to provide several thousand dollars of merchandise from Rebel Rags to recruits and their family members. It if further alleged that the two Ole Miss employees directed the players to Rebel Rags so they could obtain said merchandise. These gifts took place between January 2013 and January 2016.

Booster #10: Lee Harris

Booster 10 (B10) allegedly gave cash, food, and drinks to recruits and their families in 2014 and 2015. The cash payments were allegedly between $100 and $200 to one recruit. The notice states:

It is alleged that between March 28, 2014, and January 25, 2015, Lee Harris (L. Harris), a representative of the institution's athletics interests,22 provided between $200 and $600 in impermissible recruiting inducements in the form of cash payments and free food and drinks to then football prospective student- athlete [Student-Athlete 39] and [Student-Athlete 39’s] friends and family. Specifically, on two or three occasions in conjunction with recruiting visits to the institution, L. Harris provided [Student-Athlete 39] with cash payments of between $100 and $200,
as well as provided free food and drinks to [Student-Athlete 39], kids and family.
Booster #13: Arya Keyes

Allegation #14 shows the Puppetmaster (sarcasm) at work. It charges Farrar with arranging more free transportation and hotel rooms for recruits and their family through the use of boosters in the summer of 2014. Farrar supposedly had Booster #13 (B13) to subsidize transportation for one recruit's visit to football camp. Booster #12 (B12) paid for another recruit to attend football camp. B13 provided more transportation, hotel rooms, and meals on other occasions in 2014 (p.14).

Booster #14: John Doe

Allegation #16 states that B14 illegally contacted one recruit and gave him "$13,000 and $15,600" in cash payments. B12 apparently worked for B14 and also delivered cash payments to the recruit. The notices accuses Farrar of knowing these boosters were making payments to the recruit. Ouch. The alleged payments took place in 2014 and 2015. Allegation #17 charges Farrar with lying to investigators and engaging in a cover-up of his wrongdoing.

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/sZaMhPd7mdkVa/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
07-28-2017, 03:33 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/sZaMhPd7mdkVa/giphy.gif

Yep, lol.

ShotgunDawg
07-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Here's the deal.

As much as I want to see Taco Bell on here & am somewhat disappointed that these people are bunch of wannabee, nobodies, I think everyone needs to fully understand the gravity of this.

As Rosebowl noted in today's Boneyard, this has never happened before. Ole Miss has never had booster's names released in this way & it's important that they are.

As Rosebowl pointed out, much of the arrogance & culture of cheating that exists in their athletic department is due to the lack of accountability that has existed there for decades. Although virtually insignificant names, the release of these names is a warning shot that, if you are caught cheating, your name will be shown to the public & humiliated.

I hope everyone understands that. I'm sure there may be some slight disappointment due to many knowing that bigger fish were involved in this scam, but don't let that distract you from the real news here. And that real news is that OM's boosters are finally, at last being held accountable for their actions & can't go hide behind diddy.

Hopefully, this action will go a long way in future years to promote a more compliance driven, fearful of cheating fan base & destroy the cheating, scam driven culture that has existed there.

MSUDawg99
07-28-2017, 03:37 PM
nm

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Yeah you do. Terry Warren is the owner of Rebel Rags. And Cannon Motors of course, you know them. I know the name Walter Hughes, but can't place where I know it from.

Hugh Freeze and the FCA

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:42 PM
Yeah you do. Terry Warren is the owner of Rebel Rags. And Cannon Motors of course, you know them. I know the name Walter Hughes, but can't place where I know it from.

I meant as far as new to me today from the NOA

msudawglb
07-28-2017, 03:42 PM
I find it ironic (going along with our post about the Inn this morning) that the only time the NOA mentions recruits staying at the Inn at OM was between Jan 26-Feb2. The rest of the hotel/inn stays happen in March, May, and June and those are in the Hampton Inn and [Hotel 1]. Seems like when OM has to impress the recruits just before signing day, they arrange for the kids to stay at the Inn at OM. Hmmm.....

Stormrider26
07-28-2017, 03:44 PM
Darrell Thigpen
Walter Hughes
Robert Dunlap
Terry Warren
Chan Patel
Ayra Keyes
Lee Harris
Michael Strojny
Cannon Motors

Arya Keyes is one of Donte Moncrief's best friend and former employee of the athletic department

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-28-2017, 03:45 PM
I find it ironic (going along with our post about the Inn this morning) that the only time the NOA mentions recruits staying at the Inn at OM was between Jan 26-Feb2. The rest of the hotel/inn stays happen in March, May, and June and those are in the Hampton Inn and [Hotel 1]. Seems like when OM has to impress the recruits just before signing day, they arrange for the kids to stay at the Inn at OM. Hmmm.....

Great observation!!!

Coursesuper
07-28-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm very surprised that they are yet to release the NCAA's response to the UNM propaganda that they let go a while back.

PassInterference
07-28-2017, 03:47 PM
There are millionaires on this list. Re-read Godfrey's article from a couple years ago. The one describing the monied boosters who stay on the down low. That fits most of these people.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Darrell Thigpen
Walter Hughes
Robert Dunlap
Terry Warren
Chan Patel
Ayra Keyes
Lee Harris
Michael Strojny
Cannon Motors

Strojny is in Biloxi....http://www.strojnycorp.net/team/michael-alan-strojny

BeastMan
07-28-2017, 03:53 PM
Arya Keyes is one of Donte Moncrief's best friend and former employee of the athletic department

Haha. He was his teammate at Raleigh too. Ironic considering yesterday's article.

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 03:54 PM
These people cost OM millions of dollars in fines, legal fees, and lost bowl revenue. They're also the reason why OM will be a dumpster fire for the next decade. You may not know them now but their names will be remembered and associated with this cluster until they die.

Political Hack
07-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Strojny owns a plane.

Is that Dunlap of Dunlap Tire? If so, that's three of the major businesses that have been rumored to be involved for a long time being implicated: RR, Cannon Motors, the gentleman from Dunlap tire.

Stormrider26
07-28-2017, 04:00 PM
Haha. He was his teammate at Raleigh too. Ironic considering yesterday's article.

They have also been seen together in Spencer's car recently lol

MSUDawg99
07-28-2017, 04:01 PM
Hugh Freeze and the FCA

Ahhhhh yes. That's right!

shannondawg
07-28-2017, 04:02 PM
I have no clue who any of them are outside of Dunlap.

Dunlap has been doing what he is accused of for so long, that he probably thought it was legal.

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:09 PM
Is this Chan Patel on the left?
http://socialsouthmag.com/wp-content/uploads/DSCF5926-web.jpg

MSUDawg99
07-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Is this Chan Patel on the left?
http://socialsouthmag.com/wp-content/uploads/DSCF5926-web.jpg

Yes

Wade Garrett
07-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Strojny owns a plane.

Is that Dunlap of Dunlap Tire? If so, that's three of the major businesses that have been rumored to be involved for a long time being implicated: RR, Cannon Motors, the gentleman from Dunlap tire.

Yep. That's him

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:12 PM
I believe this is the "FCA leader" Walter Hughes.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/djournal.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/69/a69c58c9-db99-5a25-b0e3-d6d327898097/58fa9ea64af20.image.jpg?resize=200%2C280

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Say hello to the Santa Claus of Flipmas, Michael Strojny.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.contentres.com/media/images/82f15860-35fc-4e1a-aee3-2f0b2de43402.jpg

Acid mouth
07-28-2017, 04:14 PM
These people cost OM millions of dollars in fines, legal fees, and lost bowl revenue. They're also the reason why OM will be a dumpster fire for the next decade. You may not know them now but their names will be remembered and associated with this cluster until they die.

They have also cost the town of Oxford millions by busting the real estate bubble. I'm gonna conservatively say that it's down at least 30% due to the actions of these rogue boosters. In 5 years when the football team still crooming along to another 3 win season, the real estate market will be down another 30%. Oxford banks are highly leveraged in their beautiful town and will also take a monster hit. These names will be remember. It would be nice if the Oxford residence do a class action lawsuit against these rogue boosters for destroying their property value. It can't be too long before the black bears start turning on each other.

Bass Chaser
07-28-2017, 04:16 PM
Strojny owns a plane.

Does he also own Gateway Tire and Service?

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:16 PM
One of these men is a CFB crook and the other is Billy Brewer. (Bob Dunlap)

https://i1.wp.com/nanewsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Billy-Brewer-Bob-Dunlap-I-7OCT2015.jpg

Bully13
07-28-2017, 04:17 PM
I said a while back don't anticipate any big fish. They know bettern direct contact.

shannondawg
07-28-2017, 04:19 PM

Glad I don't do business with him, its a lot of paperwork and signing to change brokers.

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Nm

Dolphus Raymond
07-28-2017, 04:23 PM
1. The Ole Miss compliance department was aware that a student athlete Had free use of a loaner car for two months, and did nothing.
2. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers a recruit to a booster that resulted in the recruit receiving a total of $28,000.00 from the booster.
3. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers several recruits to a clothing store where they receive several thousand dollars worth of free merchandise.
Conclusion: LOIC is a slam-dunk.
Also of interest: interim head coach Luke is named by the NCAA. While what Luke is accused of may or may not be minor, it was probably not wise to have named him interim. "Not a good look."

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:25 PM
We're supposed to believe that this guy has NEVER given any free clothes to PSAs. Hahaha!
Dude on the right better be careful cause Terry will sue you.
https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/FpOhGh57Pb6EVUqP98vQrA/o.jpg

Todd4State
07-28-2017, 04:29 PM
When Ole Miss blames MSU for their football probation these are the people we need to throw back in their face.

confucius say
07-28-2017, 04:39 PM
Can somebody post who these dudes are, where they from, and what they do?

Msstate 7, turn the braves pregame off and do some research.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Nm

msstate7
07-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Can somebody post who these dudes are, where they from, and what they do?

Msstate 7, turn the braves pregame off and do some research.

Lol... I just got finished looking at the Gwinnett braves' lineup. I haven't even got to Atlanta's yet

Reason2succeed
07-28-2017, 04:54 PM
https://methodistfamilycare.com/physician/darrell-thigpen/

His name is spelled different than in the NOA. Make sure this is the right guy.
Don't want to get sued.

BB30
07-28-2017, 04:58 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/college-football-boosters-top-25/

Here is a link about Dunlap from back in the day. Made the top 25 boosters list.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-28-2017, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=Reason2succeed;781572]Say hello to the Santa Claus of Flipmas, Michael Strojny

"The Flying Rebel"

Wade Garrett
07-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Yes he owns gateway tire

BrokerDawg
07-28-2017, 05:09 PM
Here is a foundation article on Strojny

https://umfoundation.com/home/news.php?id=341

BrokerDawg
07-28-2017, 05:11 PM
Remember that part of the ole miss defense against LOIC was that most of these boosters were relatively unknown to the university. Bahahahahahaha!

robert38606
07-28-2017, 05:27 PM
Bob Dunlap, who you seem to be calling a CFB crook if I read your post correctly, has given millions to Mississippi State's academics, forestry department, and helped fund the new softball stadium. He gives to universities and community colleges around the state and pays for no telling how many underprivileged kids to attend college. While speaking at a Mississippi State forestry banquet, he recently said that if he had to do it all over again, he would have gone to Mississippi State and received a standing ovation from the entire audience. You'll even find his name in the 2011-2012 MSU Foundation link below. Much of his family are Mississippi State fans.

http://www.msufoundation.com/s/811/images/editor_documents/foundation_website/news_and_publications/publications/msu_foundations_archive/msuf_2011-annualreport.pdf?no_cookie=1

One of these men is a CFB crook and the other is Billy Brewer. (Bob Dunlap)

https://i1.wp.com/nanewsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Billy-Brewer-Bob-Dunlap-I-7OCT2015.jpg

MaroonFlounder
07-28-2017, 05:31 PM
Bob Dunlap, who you seem to be calling a CFB crook if I read your post correctly, has given millions to Mississippi State's academics, forestry department, and helped fund the new softball stadium. He gives to universities and community colleges around the state and no telling how many underprivileged kids to attend college. While speaking at a Mississippi State forestry banquet, he recently said that if he had to do it all over again, he would have gone to Mississippi State and received a standing ovation from the entire audience. You'll even find his name in the 2011-2012 MSU Foundation link below. Much of his family are Mississippi State fans.

http://www.msufoundation.com/s/811/images/editor_documents/foundation_website/news_and_publications/publications/msu_foundations_archive/msuf_2011-annualreport.pdf?no_cookie=1

Well then he shouldn't be providing illegal inducements to Shitbird U players/prospects.
What are the accusations against him?

robert38606
07-28-2017, 05:32 PM
Well then he shouldn't be providing illegal inducements to Shitbird U players/prospects.
What are the accusations against him?

He let some use his hunting land, probably the least offensive allegation in the entire NOA. So what?

Mjoelner34
07-28-2017, 05:39 PM
If LL is SA#39, he got jipped! He only got $400 from Rebel Rags. The same as SA#1. Meanwhile, SA#40 was able to rack up $2000 worth of swag from Rebel Rags. Is SA#40 being sued?

smootness
07-28-2017, 05:42 PM
1. The Ole Miss compliance department was aware that a student athlete Had free use of a loaner car for two months, and did nothing.
2. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers a recruit to a booster that resulted in the recruit receiving a total of $28,000.00 from the booster.
3. Ole Miss coach Barney Farrar steers several recruits to a clothing store where they receive several thousand dollars worth of free merchandise.
Also of interest: interim head coach Luke is named by the NCAA. While what Luke is accused of may or may not be minor, it was probably not wise to have named him interim. "Not a good look."

And boosters were accompanying the head coach on recruiting visits. Out of all the allegations, that is the one that most clearly illustrates how much they care about compliance.

lamont
07-28-2017, 05:46 PM
He let some use his hunting land, probably the least offensive allegation in the entire NOA. So what?

Considering his reputation for giving around Batesville with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated

Spiderman
07-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Considering his reputation for giving around Batesville with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated

Yep, I remember Cassius Ware as a flip when a certain tire business got involved , that was in '91, so it goes a LONNNNNG way back

Spiderman
07-28-2017, 05:54 PM

And he is the one who should be looked at very closely. Flew his plane in and gave the Tunsil family money.

How did they know who to contact for cash? I guess they would have us believe that was a one time thing.

Here is the deal, that's the only one proven with a record. I'd love to know the total that guy has given the Tunsil family since 2013

robert38606
07-28-2017, 05:55 PM
Considering his reputation for giving around Batesvill e with the SP kids- the only thing surprising is it's just the use of hunting land. His kid went to State and that's great- but cmon dude- let's not act like what these people did was a one-time thing. This is only what has been caught and substantiated

I'm not saying he does not do other unproven things, but you should also be aware that he has likely also done the same to help kids who went to Mississippi State. His biggest thing is that he wants kids to stay in the state of Mississippi and not to Alabama and others.

Todd4State
07-28-2017, 05:58 PM
And he is the one who should be looked at very closely. Flew his plane in and gave the Tunsil family money.

How did they know who to contact for cash? I guess they would have us believe that was a one time thing.

Here is the deal, that's the only one proven with a record. I'd love to know the total that guy has given the Tunsil family since 2013

He's paid a lot of power bills I'm sure.

ShotgunDawg
07-28-2017, 06:06 PM
I'm not saying he does not do other unproven things, but you should also be aware that he has likely also done the same to help kids who went to Mississippi State. His biggest thing is that he wants kids to stay in the state of Mississippi and not to Alabama and others.

Then how come OM gets all the South Panola players?

Seems like a plantation owner slaughtering a cow & keeping all the premium cuts of meat to himself while throwing the scraps to the slaves. Then telling to stop complaining because he fed them.

robert38606
07-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Then how come OM gets all the South Panola players?

Seems like a plantation owner slaughtering a cow & keeping all the premium cuts of meat to himself while throwing the scraps to the slaves. Then telling to stop complaining because he fed them.

You're surprised they get most of the players who live 20 minutes away from campus?

ETA: Kevin Cooper, Derek Pegues, and Kendrick Market weren't exactly chop liver.

Dolphus Raymond
07-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Well, since he will be disassociated by Ole Miss, he can now funnel all his available resources to MSU. A win-win for MSU.

robert38606
07-28-2017, 06:30 PM
Well, since he will be disassociated by Ole Miss, he can now funnel all his available resources to MSU. A win-win for MSU.

Ha that'd sure be good!

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-28-2017, 06:39 PM
Did you notice that in the past you always saw that student athlete #39 received 13,000 TO 15,600 dollars.

In the NOA is states 13,000 AND 15,600 dollars.

Turfdawg67
07-28-2017, 06:55 PM
https://s2.postimg.org/ybsqm1srd/IMG_0232.jpg

BrokerDawg
07-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Paging Enforcer. So robert38606 joined today and his first post is to defend rebel booster Robert "Bob" Dunlap from Batesville and try to tie him to MSU the day his name is unredacted. Anyone notice that the zip code for Batesville is 38606? Since you seem to know him well, does any division of Dunlap & Kyle have any contractual business with MSU? That would easily explain the donations. Just like big corporations donate to both political parties. It's good for business. Just sayin'. You're right though, use of hunting land is not criminal. He may have committed an innocent mistake in this instance but he has been rumored to be part of the "network" for years. Nearly 3 decades at least. That's why folks on here are suspicious of your posts.

MedDawg
07-28-2017, 07:59 PM

Jan 26-Feb 2 are official visits and when all the top OM recruits visit on the same big weekend.

robert38606
07-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Paging Enforcer. So robert38606 joined today and his first post is to defend rebel booster Robert "Bob" Dunlap from Batesville and try to tie him to MSU the day his name is unredacted. Anyone notice that the zip code for Batesville is 38606? Since you seem to know him well, does any division of Dunlap & Kyle have any contractual business with MSU? That would easily explain the donations. Just like big corporations donate to both political parties. It's good for business. Just sayin'. You're right though, use of hunting land is not criminal. He may have committed an innocent mistake in this instance but he has been rumored to be part of the "network" for years. Nearly 3 decades at least. That's why folks on here are suspicious of your posts.

I would not have put 38606 in my name if I were trying to hide anything. I happen to share the same name as my grandfather, hence Robert. I imagine most here might post if their 87 year old grandfather who still works every single day were called a crook by someone, which I do not understand. There are no contractual relationships with Mississippi State and D&K, and it is absolute fact that he has done as much to help State academically and recently in sports as he has helped Ole Miss. In fact, most all of his recent contributions are to State.

My father, brother, and I are all big State fans by the way.

Saltydog
07-28-2017, 08:56 PM
redacted?

PassInterference
07-28-2017, 09:02 PM
No. Lawyer in Ridgeland.

Spiderman
07-28-2017, 09:04 PM
I would not have put 38606 in my name if I were trying to hide anything. I happen to share the same name as my grandfather, hence Robert. I imagine most here might post if their 87 year old grandfather who still works every single day were called a crook by someone, which I do not understand. There are no contractual relationships with Mississippi State and D&K, and it is absolute fact that he has done as much to help State academically and recently in sports as he has helped Ole Miss. In fact, most all of his recent contributions are to State.

ever set up, thru State's coaches, the family land to allow a State recruit to hunt whenever he wanted to?

And ask him about Cassius Ware, if he remembers that far back. Probably after a while all the names run together

Saltydog
07-28-2017, 09:12 PM
was in there. Seems like I remember the gig was allegedly that the chosen one would give his spill to the recruit and then get up and leave like he had something urgent to take care of and in would walk Tim McGraw to seal the deal.

ShotgunDawg
07-28-2017, 09:32 PM

Then why was your grandfather involved & helping OM in recruiting?

Noxdog
07-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Me personally, but cut the grand kid some slack. I would defend Mine(both dead). They have given a ton of money to MSU. The family that is.

Mimi's Babies
07-28-2017, 09:51 PM
2016 https://www.scribd.com/document/354972575/2016-Noa-w-Boosters-Visible#download&from_embed

2017 http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/2017-notice-of-allegations/

Where is Barney's redacted response?

oldwave
07-28-2017, 09:54 PM
Me personally, but cut the grand kid some slack. I would defend Mine(both dead). They have given a ton of money to MSU. The family that is.

The Dunlaps have been very good to State.
Proud of you Robert, but your probably fighting a loosing battle here.
HAILSTATE and GO WAVES ! See you soon, friend.

Bucky Dog
07-28-2017, 10:02 PM
The Dunlaps have been very good to State.
Proud of you Robert, but your probably fighting a loosing battle here.
HAILSTATE and GO WAVES ! See you soon, friend.

Yes he is fighting a losing battle, one o! I would defend my parent or grandparent and I appreciate and hope he continues to give to State. But I would never advocate paying for recruits or illegal inducements to get kids to play football. I get it that all schools do it but don't expose yourself or the school to blatant entitlements and an abuse of power to get said recruits. It's nothing personal Robert, so don't let that affect your perception of State or the respect and character of your grandfather. It's about OM, not your GF! Hail State!

robert38606
07-28-2017, 10:04 PM
ever set up, thru State's coaches, the family land to allow a State recruit to hunt whenever he wanted to?

And ask him about Cassius Ware, if he remembers that far back. Probably after a while all the names run together

I don't think it says the hunting was organized by coaches. I would bet the player was someone from Batesville, but in general, I think he certainly is quite happy to let players enjoy the Mississippi outdoors at his place.

I am not saying he has not helped OM players. He graduated from there and likes their athletics, but you might be surprised which State players may or may not have needed some help on tires at times too. As of late, he does way more good for State than OM though

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!

DLGDawg
07-28-2017, 10:30 PM
Who is it in Batesville that threatens the parents jobs if their 5* son commits somewhere other than where they are "supposed" to??

Bdawg
07-28-2017, 10:31 PM
I heard your grandfather got pissed about losing the flag and other traditions. Heard that why he donates more to state now. Is that true, Robert? Honest question

robert38606
07-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Who is it in Batesville that threatens the parents jobs if their 5* son commits somewhere other than where they are "supposed" to??

I do not know if there is such a person in Batesville, but that certainly is not Bob. Mario Bobo is another good Dawg with plenty of family at D&K

Bucky Dog
07-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Ok so the title is about the unredacted names of the boosters. Some have sounded disappointed and the Bafoon idiots are saying the same. There are no big names like Touhy or Manning or Scruggs or whoever. What They and we need to understand, is it doesn't make a single ****ing difference who the names were. Whether it was Archi Manning or Archie Smith doesn't have any more or less value to the NCAA. While we know that those big names are able to hide behind the local stor owners and such, you still have major people involved, and major corroborated systemic cheating and your program is about to burn. Enjoy whatever less than 1% satisfaction you can for your less than 10 % of the fan base that is still eating that shit sandwich still being fed by the paid mouth pieces.

robert38606
07-28-2017, 10:34 PM
I heard your grandfather got pissed about losing the flag and other traditions. Heard that why he donates more to state now. Is that true, Robert? Honest question

I think it goes a whole lot deeper than that, but he did not love losing colonel reb. I'm not sure what he thinks about the flag

Bdawg
07-28-2017, 10:42 PM
I think it goes a whole lot deeper than that, but yeah he did not love losing colonel reb. I'm not sure what he thinks about the flag

I'm sure it does. By the way, he does have a beautiful place on the river. I've hog hunted it many times and stayed at his old cabin. And no, I'm not a old athlete y'all. I just hunt close to it, too. Keep steering him to the maroon side, but don't let him take any of our athletes hunting!!!! ;)

Cooterpoot
07-28-2017, 10:58 PM

Let me guess, you believe Hugh is a fine Christian man that just slipped up...we shouldn't cast stones.

robert38606
07-28-2017, 11:16 PM
Let me guess, you believe Hugh is a fine Christian man that just slipped up...we shouldn't cast stones.
I'm not sure where you are going with this. I don't think there is any doubt Hugh has been a major hypocrite from the beginning. Cutcliffe was really clean, but starting with Orgeron and Freeze, OM definitely played it fast and loose in recruiting

Bdawg
07-28-2017, 11:21 PM

I think you forget you are asking that question to a State fan

Reason2succeed
07-29-2017, 07:51 AM
Robert, let's be clear. I don't know your grandfather. I'm sure he is a great guy and has done great things. Heck, HF did some great stuff but there were rules and he broke them. Further, I didn't call him a crook. I called him a CFB crook. He didn't break any laws but he did break rules.

Dawgcentral
07-29-2017, 08:07 AM
Robert, let's be clear. I don't know your grandfather. I'm sure he is a great guy and has done great things. Heck, HF did some great stuff but there were rules and he broke them. Further, I didn't call him a crook. I called him a CFB crook. He didn't break any laws but he did break rules.

I agree with this.
And while some consider it a mild infraction, I have to wonder if big donors even consider the possible damage when they commit these violations. These are successful people (at least in a financial sense), and they don't gain success by blundering through life.
I suggest legal philanthropy makes better gains for the program. Build something needed and put your dad's name on it. Invest in the academic side by endowing scholarships and funding research.
I'm sure Mr. Dunlop has been involved in all of these ventures, and I can respect that. But now he's lumped himself into another category,..it's really too bad.

robert38606
07-29-2017, 09:52 AM
I agree with this.
And while some consider it a mild infraction, I have to wonder if big donors even consider the possible damage when they commit these violations. These are successful people (at least in a financial sense), and they don't gain success by blundering through life.
I suggest legal philanthropy makes better gains for the program. Build something needed and put your dad's name on it. Invest in the academic side by endowing scholarships and funding research.
I'm sure Mr. Dunlop has been involved in all of these ventures, and I can respect that. But now he's lumped himself into another category,..it's really too bad.

That's fair.

1bigdawg
07-29-2017, 11:34 AM
I was on the Bulldog Club and MSU Foundation board at one time. I can vouch that the Dunlaps have given a lot to MSU. Bob's son is an MSU grad and has served on several of our boards.

I do believe that he has helped recruit for UNM in the past and may still. But we need to quit piling onto his grandson.

MedDawg
07-29-2017, 12:30 PM

Is this THE "hunting lodge" used for Ole Miss football recruiting that we have been hearing about since the late 90's/early 2000's??

robert38606
07-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Is this THE "hunting lodge" used for Ole Miss football recruiting that we have been hearing about since the late 90's/early 2000's??

Possibly. Not sure. Probably. His one real hobby is the conservation of wildlife and trees, and it is no secret that if someone is close enough to him or knows someone close enough to him to ask him, he'll let them enjoy the land and would not care one bit what an organization in Indianapolis thinks

msujan
07-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Which, if any, of these names was a surprise?

msbulldog
07-30-2017, 08:19 AM
Did you notice that in the past you always saw that student athlete #39 received 13,000 TO 15,600 dollars.

In the NOA is states 13,000 AND 15,600 dollars.

No shit!

dawgoneyall
07-30-2017, 08:46 AM

You are barking up the wrong tree.

msbulldog
07-30-2017, 08:55 AM
Robert 38606, please forgive our paranoia on this board, we have been trolled and attempted to be trolled countless times, so our antennae stays on Defcon 1. I personally would have never thought letting someone hunt on ones land was a violation. I am sure if UM had self reported this it would have gone away.
Let me as a Bulldog and MSU Alumni thank you, your grandfather and your whole family for your support of our beloved school. Tell your Granddaddy, that we would love and be honored to have him attend and be involved with any of our events, athletic, academic or other.

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 09:02 AM
I don't think it says the hunting was organized by coaches. I would bet the player was someone from Batesville, but in general, I think he certainly is quite happy to let players enjoy the Mississippi outdoors at his place.

I am not saying he has not helped OM players. He graduated from there and likes their athletics, but you might be surprised which State players may or may not have needed some help on tires at times too. As of late, he does way more good for State than OM though

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!

No, It was a player from Prattville Alabama. I won't publish his name because unlike the scum in Oxford, I won't do that. But, it is common knowledge who it was, it was on an official visist ,it was most definitely set up by the coaches, and it's a major reason the kid, who later transferred, signed with Ole Miss. And It wasn't the only time he went there after signing.

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 09:03 AM
You are barking up the wrong tree.

And no I'm not. My roomate was from Batesville and we were in school at the same time as Cassius when he was being recruited

robert38606
07-30-2017, 01:49 PM
No, It was a player from Prattville Alabama. I won't publish his name because unlike the scum in Oxford, I won't do that. But, it is common knowledge who it was, it was on an official visist ,it was most definitely set up by the coaches, and it's a major reason the kid, who later transferred, signed with Ole Miss. And It wasn't the only time he went there after signing.

Thank you to many of you for the kind words.

I am sure he has known plenty of recruits over the years, and it sure would not have surprised me if it were a Panola guy, but what is funny is that on this particular player who reported the hunting, Bob has never even met the guy. Someone who knew Bob (I would bet a coach) and knew Bob would not care about them hunting there brought him out there.

bomanishus
07-30-2017, 02:04 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/college-football-boosters-top-25/

Here is a link about Dunlap from back in the day. Made the top 25 boosters list.

is that the same dunlap who had the hunting camp near pontotoc where recruits were provided strippers during the cutliffe era?

robert38606
07-30-2017, 02:08 PM
is that the same dunlap who had the hunting camp near pontotoc where recruits were provided strippers during the cutliffe era?

Unless you are talking about someone else, his place is not near Pontotoc ( more like Abbeville area). I personally think this rumor is exaggerated because it does not sound like Bob's style and two because Cutcliffe actually was clean (to the extent an SEC coach truly can be) unlike Orgeron and Freeze. Of course, his bunkhouse(cannot be seen from his cabin) is pretty open to any of his friends, so it could have happened up there to that degree and he never even know what went on

preachermatt83
07-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Hey, ummm Robert, how bout a hunting trip for the preach!?!?? Serious.

Percho
07-30-2017, 03:51 PM
I wore out many a retread from D&K in my early years of driving. Can you even get retreads for passenger cars anymore?

msbulldog
07-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Robert I know where I'll be buying my tires from now on.

Political Hack
07-30-2017, 04:36 PM

I've always heard that just because there was a little helping going on with OM, that it didn't mean the Dunlap family in general isn't also a big supporter of State. I'm sorry your grandfather was embarrassed. It sucks. I know. But he didn't commit a crime. It's only an organizational "rules violation" from an organization that your grandfather is not a member of and never agreed to follow their rules. The press may make an issue of it, but it's really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

robert38606
07-30-2017, 04:41 PM
Hey, ummm Robert, how bout a hunting trip for the preach!?!?? Serious.

Tell you what, preacher. Call Dunlap & Kyle at 662-563-7601 Monday and ask for Robert (they'll probably ask if you mean little Robert--just tell them yes), and we'll get that arranged.

robert38606
07-30-2017, 04:42 PM
I wore out many a retread from D&K in my early years of driving. Can you even get retreads for passenger cars anymore?

Like so many other things, too much liability these days.

preachermatt83
07-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Tell you what, preacher. Call Dunlap & Kyle at 662-563-7601 Monday and ask for Robert (they'll probably ask if you mean little Robert--just tell them yes), and we'll get that arranged.

Wow!! Don't think I want take u up on it. I'll be calling!!! My new favorite poster.

robert38606
07-30-2017, 04:55 PM
You're surprised they get most of the players who live 20 minutes away from campus?

ETA: Kevin Cooper, Derek Pegues, and Kendrick Market weren't exactly chop liver.

Just thinking, we should not leave off Demetric Wright, Omar Henderson, or Mario Bobo either. Pegues, Market, and Bobo have all worked at D&K in the summers.

robert38606
07-30-2017, 04:56 PM
Wow!! Don't think I want take u up on it. I'll be calling!!! My new favorite poster.

Looking forward to it!

SallyStansbury
07-30-2017, 05:03 PM
I can speak up on behalf of the family members, good folks, many MSU fans. I respect this young man taking up for his grandfather. Let's cut him some slack, go dawgs!

Dolphus Raymond
07-30-2017, 05:14 PM
I cannot blame the man for defending his family, and I honestly admire him for having the balls to come on here and do it. Would love to to have him in my corner if I were in a bind. This is just a reminder to keep things in perspective, and remember that some things are more important than football; friends and family to name a few.

RocketDawg
07-30-2017, 06:19 PM
I can speak up on behalf of the family members, good folks, many MSU fans. I respect this young man taking up for his grandfather. Let's cut him some slack, go dawgs!

I'm not even sure why the hunting trip was a violation in the first place. If there are any that are tossed, it'll be this one.

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm not even sure why the hunting trip was a violation in the first place. If there are any that are tossed, it'll be this one.

???

Mimi's Babies
07-30-2017, 07:42 PM
Years ago... my parents rented to several SA at MSU.... They were told they could not even have them over to eat Sunday Lunch.... This was at least 20 years ago. Since my parents are MSU Boosters... they followed the NCAA Policies.

I was going to purchase a grad present for a SA graduating from high school -- because I am a booster was told it was best not too.... :(

RocketDawg
07-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Years ago... my parents rented to several SA at MSU.... They were told they could not even have them over to eat Sunday Lunch.... This was at least 20 years ago. Since my parents are MSU Boosters... they followed the NCAA Policies.

I was going to purchase a grad present for a SA graduating from high school -- because I am a booster was told it was best not too.... :(

If you had known the kid for quite a while, I think since 9th grade, and you had a 'relationship' (maybe he was friends with your kids and was at your house on occasion), then giving him a gift would be perfectly acceptable.

Mimi's Babies
07-30-2017, 08:12 PM
If you had known the kid for quite a while, I think since 9th grade, and you had a 'relationship' (maybe he was friends with your kids and was at your house on occasion), then giving him a gift would be perfectly acceptable.

My children are much older..... and no he was a student.....

msstatelp1
07-30-2017, 09:14 PM

He only got to go hunting there because he was a recruit. It wasn't available to other students.

Spiderman
07-30-2017, 09:42 PM
He only got to go hunting there because he was a recruit. It wasn't available to other students.

or State recruits set up thru coaches

MedDawg
07-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Unless you are talking about someone else, his place is not near Pontotoc ( more like Abbeville area). I personally think this rumor is exaggerated because it does not sound like Bob's style and two because Cutcliffe actually was clean (to the extent an SEC coach truly can be) unlike Orgeron and Freeze. Of course, his bunkhouse(cannot be seen from his cabin) is pretty open to any of his friends, so it could have happened up there to that degree and he never even know what went on

Was Cut clean? Even State fans say this, but I wonder. Things that happened while Cut was coach at OM:

David Saunders was recruiting coordinator under Cutcliffe for FOUR years (1998-2002). Saunders is currently serving an 8 year show cause.
OM booster allegedly has an affair with the NCAA investigator going after MSU.
Donations to churches allegedly going to OM recruits.
Hunting lodge allegedly used to help OM get recruits, and it wasn't just for hunting.
Private investigators hired by OM or boosters to follow Jackie Sherrill and MSU players and recruits.
Juco All-American RB Ronald McClendon is bought TWO vehicles by an OM booster.

For a coach who has been said to not play dirty, there sure was a lot of dirty going on while he was coach.

Homedawg
07-31-2017, 09:17 AM
Was Cut clean? Even State fans say this, but I wonder. Things that happened while Cut was coach at OM:

David Saunders was recruiting coordinator under Cutcliffe for FOUR years (1998-2002). Saunders is currently serving an 8 year show cause.
OM booster allegedly has an affair with the NCAA investigator going after MSU.
Donations to churches allegedly going to OM recruits.
Hunting lodge allegedly used to help OM get recruits, and it wasn't just for hunting.
Private investigators hired by OM or boosters to follow Jackie Sherrill and MSU players and recruits.
Juco All-American RB Ronald McClendon is bought TWO vehicles by an OM booster.

For a coach who has been said to not play dirty, there sure was a lot of dirty going on while he was coach.

Hell no. Well he might not have been personally as involved but they weren't clean. Buckles, spencer, stallings. I could go on.

BeastMan
07-31-2017, 09:29 AM
Found exclusive video from "the deer camp". Explain that Robert!!!1!11!!

http://i.imgur.com/rwUIHwY.gif

robert38606
07-31-2017, 10:03 AM
Hell no. Well he might not have been personally as involved but they weren't clean. Buckles, spencer, stallings. I could go on.

No disagreeing here. That's why I said he was clean to the extent an SEC coach can be. From what I understand, Cutcliffe actively tried not to get involved with boosters at all. I guess it is probably impossible to completely control it.

robert38606
07-31-2017, 10:08 AM
Found exclusive video from "the deer camp". Explain that Robert!!!1!11!!

http://i.imgur.com/rwUIHwY.gif

Case closed I guess!! Nice investigative work.

BeastMan
07-31-2017, 10:20 AM
Case closed I guess!! Nice investigative work.

Hahaha

LockeDawg
07-31-2017, 02:50 PM
Add in Academic Fraud and 2 (TWO) other programs currently on probation, resulting in 3 (THREE) programs on probation at the same time and LOIC is a lock.

MagicDawg
07-31-2017, 03:08 PM
Is the average Ole Miss fan even aware that they already have two programs on probation? I doubt it.