PDA

View Full Version : So the Confederates have based their whole defense on......

Liverpooldawg
07-27-2017, 09:09 PM
Trying to discredit ONE of the numerous and severe allegations against them. It should be obvious to everyone, even their most obedient sheep, that this is all about trying to bring their rival down come hell or high water. They basically have conceded enough to nuke them back to the stone age, yet the sheep are obediently headed to the slaughter house. How does it feel to basically be mutton in the eyes of your own administration Confederates? You are too old and too ancient of a breed according to them to produce enough wool to think they can survive what s coming by relying on you. They have all but admitted what they did to you, they just hope that by some miracle they can bring us down too and you won't notice what they did. If you fall for it you deserve everything that you are about to get.

I seen it dawg
07-27-2017, 09:13 PM
They built their whole defense to NCAA on HUGH FREEZES CHARACTER....uhhhhh

EAVdog
07-27-2017, 09:19 PM
They are just trying to escape LOIC. I think Leo's testimony all but ensures they get hit with LOIC. Which would be awesome, their media all but knew LL would be a Rebel. (Of course they knew what the booster was going to do for him)

Dolphus Raymond
07-27-2017, 09:26 PM
They built their whole defense to NCAA on HUGH FREEZES CHARACTER....uhhhhh

This.

Tripp McNeely
07-27-2017, 09:36 PM
They are just trying to escape LOIC. I think Leo's testimony all but ensures they get hit with LOIC. Which would be awesome, their media all but knew LL would be a Rebel. (Of course they knew what the booster was going to do for him)

I've read that twice today that LLs "lack thereof" testimony might hurt the LOIC charge. Explain that to me, because that makes no sense...would not the other 15-16 Level Ones that didn't involve Leo not still ensure an LOIC charge? Neither USC or Miami had that many Level Ones?!?!

Coursesuper
07-27-2017, 09:41 PM

LOIC mean a minimum of a two year bowl ban, that will gut their asses, they will lose 10 to 15 of their top line talent. That plus the lose of 35 or 40 scholarships over the next three to four years will leave them with 45 scholarship football players when it's over. That's why they are fighting it do hard. Good luck with that scenario shitbirds.

BeardoMSU
07-27-2017, 10:55 PM
Confederates basing their rebellion off a completely stupid and obviously flawed point of view? Where have I seen that before?....***

Political Hack
07-28-2017, 08:34 AM
They tried hard to make it Hugh's Christianity and holier than thou persona against a misguided rival team's player.

That didn't turn out so well.

lamont
07-28-2017, 08:36 AM
They tried hard to make it Hugh's Christianity and holier than thou persona against a misguided rival team's player.

That didn't turn out so well.

yep- so now they are trying to play the race card

the59dawg
07-28-2017, 01:43 PM
I've read that twice today that LLs "lack thereof" testimony might hurt the LOIC charge. Explain that to me, because that makes no sense...would not the other 15-16 Level Ones that didn't involve Leo not still ensure an LOIC charge? Neither USC or Miami had that many Level Ones?!?!

Don't believe the first NOA included LOIC.