PDA

View Full Version : Sid Salter

msbulldog
07-27-2017, 06:06 PM
I just read in the CL, and before all ya'll start on my a$$ about that, I have had a on-line subscription since I moved Gulf Shores in 2005. I have friends, family and property in Mississippi and the the CL is the only source of comprehensive statewide news (besides sports) that I know of. I have since lived in Ga. and now in La. Now that my groveling and reasoning are done, this is the reason I started this thread.
Sid Salter, University spokesman, an old friend of mine, and a Bulldog thru and thru, was diagnosed with Leukemia in May.
They are holding a Blood Drive in honor of Sid Salter at the Clarion Ledger building in downtown Jackson, Monday, July 31, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
I will be driving there from West Monroe, LA. to give them a pint of my Maroon blood with more MSU gear on than our billboards have!
Now boys and girls, if you have a hair on your butt, meet me and support our brother!
HAIL STATE!!

preachermatt83
07-27-2017, 06:43 PM
They don't come more maroon than Sid. Great guy.

Dawgbite
07-27-2017, 07:03 PM
How did you know that I have hair on my butt?

Bodaski
07-27-2017, 07:14 PM
I just read in the CL, and before all ya'll start on my a$$ about that, I have had a on-line subscription since I moved Gulf Shores in 2005. I have friends, family and property in Mississippi and the the CL is the only source of comprehensive statewide news (besides sports) that I know of. I have since lived in Ga. and now in La. Now that my groveling and reasoning are done, this is the reason I started this thread.
Sid Salter, University spokesman, an old friend of mine, and a Bulldog thru and thru, was diagnosed with Leukemia in May.
They are holding a Blood Drive in honor of Sid Salter at the Clarion Ledger building in downtown Jackson, Monday, July 31, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
I will be driving there from West Monroe, LA. to give them a pint of my Maroon blood with more MSU gear on than our billboards have!
Now boys and girls, if you have a hair on your butt, meet me and support our brother!
HAIL STATE!!

I would join you to give, but I'm 100% disabled and they want accept my blood. But Sid is a great Bulldog for sure. I'm sorry to hear he has Leukemia.

Mobile Bay
07-27-2017, 09:11 PM
If you don't have a subscription you can read all the articles you want on the clarion liar website. Just use google chrome and open them in an incognito window

Political Hack
07-27-2017, 09:13 PM
Hate to hear that. Y'all Jackson Bulldogs should help spread the word.