Coursesuper
07-27-2017, 04:28 PM
Any ideas.

msujan
07-27-2017, 04:39 PM
Men's basketball?

DeviousDawg
07-27-2017, 05:23 PM
I've been told by a very reliable source that there is more coming with Freeze. National media has more bullets, just letting them bleed out for a little while. It won't be too long before OM is collectively begging to be put out of their misery.

The fall has just begun. We are witnessing the beginning of one of quickest and hardest collapses in NCAA football history. When it's all said and done and we look back on the wreckage, it will stand a few steps below Penn State sexually, and a few steps below SMU cheating wise... When you put those two together, you are looking at one the most well rounded scandals in sporting history, not kidding...

I seen it dawg
07-27-2017, 05:28 PM
**** those shitbirds

FISHDAWG
07-27-2017, 05:34 PM
I've been told by a very reliable source that there is more coming with Freeze. National media has more bullets, just letting them bleed out for a little while. It won't be too long before OM is collectively begging to be put out of their misery.

The fall has just begun. We are witnessing the beginning of one of quickest and hardest collapses in NCAA football history. When it's all said and done and we look back on the wreckage, it will stand a few steps below Penn State sexually, and a few steps below SMU cheating wise... When you put those two together, you are looking at one the most well rounded scandals in sporting history, not kidding...

relentless rue **

msstatelp1
07-27-2017, 05:35 PM
One of the guys that's subbing for Gary Parrish today mentioned his sources said more is coming. He didn't go into details just said more. They also said OM should quit the piecemeal crap and get it all out at once.

FISHDAWG
07-27-2017, 05:37 PM
**** those shitbirds

I think you're about to get your wish

TrapGame
07-27-2017, 06:17 PM
I've heard Wolken is dropping something next week. We'll see.

Commercecomet24
07-27-2017, 06:22 PM
Any yall ever shot a deer through the heart and he runs a few yards before dropping dead? My grandpa used to say the deer was dead he just didn't know it yet. That's unm football program, they just don't know they're dead yet.

Coursesuper
07-27-2017, 06:26 PM
I loved Wolken's tweet of Drip, drip, drip from a few days ago. They way things are going now is fantastic it's humiliating them sometimes with small cut and some slashes. It's wonderful to watch.

CadaverDawg
07-27-2017, 06:39 PM
I loved Wolken's tweet of Drip, drip, drip from a few days ago. They way things are going now is fantastic it's humiliating them sometimes with small cut and some slashes. It's wonderful to watch.

Yea I love watching all of their douchebag twitter warriors clinging to whatever flavor of the week thought their morons put out, like "ah ha!, this will remove all of our guilt and MSU will be in our shoes next week!". They have the most idiotic and gullible fans in the country, and it ain't close. They're convinced that Godfrey's article and LL being called to attend, equals the demise of MSU and redemption of Ole Miss. It takes a special kind of stupid to be that easily persuaded. Like the NCAA has decided Godfrey makes a good point & they are indeed racist, so they're throwing out all of the Level 1's and accepting OM's penalties. Please keep believing that, Rebel fans...you dipshit SOB's, please think it's all great for you now and OM is taking down MSU & the NCAA.

Commercecomet24
07-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Yea I love watching all of their douchebag twitter warriors clinging to whatever flavor of the week thought their morons put out, like "ah ha!, this will remove all of our guilt and MSU will be in our shoes next week!". They have the most idiotic and gullible fans in the country, and it ain't close. They're convinced that Godfrey's article and LL being called to attend, equals the demise of MSU and redemption of Ole Miss. It takes a special kind of stupid to be that easily persuaded. Like the NCAA has decided Godfrey makes a good point & they are indeed racist, so they're throwing out all of the Level 1's and accepting OM's penalties. Please keep believing that, Rebel fans...you dipshit SOB's, please think it's all great for you now and OM is taking down MSU & the NCAA.

Dead on, brother!

Doggie_Style
07-27-2017, 07:28 PM
Any yall ever shot a deer through the heart and he runs a few yards before dropping dead? My grandpa used to say the deer was dead he just didn't know it yet. That's unm football program, they just don't know they're dead yet.

I love this analogy....they don't even know they are hit!

I seen it dawg
07-27-2017, 07:40 PM

Everything is always happening next week or a in a few weeks in shitbird land.

lamont
07-27-2017, 07:54 PM
They have 2-3 more things coming- and the NCAA is now looking into hookers for recruits

2 more years of investigation here we come in addition to severe penalties this Fall

Coursesuper
07-27-2017, 08:20 PM
They have 2-3 more things coming- and the NCAA is now looking into hookers for recruits

2 more years of investigation here we come in addition to severe penalties this Fall

That will be well worth the wait, no choice but to shut it down then.

Bully13
07-27-2017, 08:21 PM

hey Random, is the "looking into hookers for recruits" pretty solid? I would assume so since Bjork said it was a "pattern" that got to Freeze. just wondering how solid it is that the NCAA is opening this up due to the new revelations.

Bucky Dog
07-27-2017, 08:25 PM

The NCAA was in brookhaven today according to the shitbirds!!!

TrapGame
07-27-2017, 09:06 PM

Some shitbird on Wimberly's show this afternoon said after four years all the NCAA has is om "offered" Leo $10,000 and that's it. I thought "This m'fer is gonna be in for rude awakening about three months."

Mobile Bay
07-27-2017, 09:07 PM

The best part is it's in July. The ho hum middle of baseball season, and nothing else for the sports talk radio people to discuss. I have been on the road all week and let me tell you, it's been glorious.

fieldcorporal
07-27-2017, 10:00 PM
**** those shitbirds

On a human level I can empathize with freezus. Can you just imagine the misery for him and his family? I know I wouldn't want to endure that.

On the other hand...

**** Those shitbirds.

Cooterpoot
07-27-2017, 10:09 PM
They're going to crucify Freeze.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2017, 10:35 PM
The NCAA was in brookhaven today according to the shitbirds!!!

Can someone with more photoshop experience put an NCAA logo on the car for me?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeafeningGoldenAngora-size_restricted.gif

StoneDawg
07-27-2017, 10:39 PM
On a human level I can empathize with freezus. Can you just imagine the misery for him and his family? I know I wouldn't want to endure that.

On the other hand...

**** Those shitbirds.

The millions of dollars 💵 he made will help to ease the pain.

dawggoneit
07-28-2017, 07:11 AM
I think Bucky's wife had decided she didn't like beaver anymore and is fine with him looking outside the pond.