PDA

View Full Version : SA39

DawgRockur
07-26-2017, 11:39 PM
First off, 17 the person who released Leo's name. He's a 17in college STUDENT athlete, for God's sake.

Second, is there anything that could hurt Leo's college eligibility because of him having to show up to the COI? What does Leo have to gain and/or lose from this?

HSVDawg
07-26-2017, 11:53 PM
First off, 17 the person who released Leo's name. He's a 17in college STUDENT athlete, for God's sake.

Second, is there anything that could hurt Leo's college eligibility because of him having to show up to the COI? What does Leo have to gain and/or lose from this?

Leo is gonna be fine regardless. All the detail is in the other threads, but basically he's not gonna be answering any new questions or any questions at all from the OM legal team.

Pollodawg
07-27-2017, 12:33 AM
I hate threads like this. You're doing exactly what they want you too.

Leroy Jenkins
07-27-2017, 01:55 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/1meyjp.jpg

Liverpooldawg
07-27-2017, 08:20 AM
I hate threads like this. You're doing exactly what they want you too.

Yes. Look at his post count.

TrapGame
07-27-2017, 08:23 AM

This should have been the tip off.

Political Hack
07-27-2017, 08:30 AM
The COI will not investigate Miss State during the hearing. They are there to discuss OM's allegations and consider sanctions. The panel decides on the punishment for universities that have been investigated. If anything happens in the COI to raise questions about state, the NCAA would have to open another investigation into State's recruitment of Leo. And based on what the investigators have heard from Leo and those close to him thus far, they haven't seen fit to do that. I'm not sure why any logical person would assume that this will change now, after years of interviews.