PDA

View Full Version : Listening to Dave Bartoo on OOB...

CarolinaDawgs
07-26-2017, 09:49 AM
I think this guy is one of the smartest in the CFB biz, but for him to say that he thought the Shitbirds were an 8 win team this year was bananas..

ShotgunDawg
07-26-2017, 09:52 AM
I think this guy is one of the smartest in the CFB biz, but for him to say that he thought the Shitbirds were an 8 win team this year was bananas..

He's analytically driven. It's not his opinion, it's the opinion of his models that say that.

FWIW, OM was supposed to be a 9 win team last year.

Bartoo also added that typically teams with a sudden coaching change fall 4 games below expectations.

CarolinaDawgs
07-26-2017, 09:56 AM
He's analytically driven. It's not his opinion, it's the opinion of his models that say that.

FWIW, OM was supposed to be a 9 win team last year.

Bartoo also added that typically teams with a sudden coaching change fall 4 games below expectations.

Completely agree. His QB NFL predictions are almost always on spot.. But his models couldn't be correct on this OM team. Hugh Freeze has a negative coach effect and knowing the carnage within the staff and defense just pissed me off for that prediction to come out. Then he comes and says we could barely get to 6... Dude we get to six every year.. My maroon glasses are fogging up, but I feel its common sense.