PDA

View Full Version : So what if?

Randolph Dupree
07-25-2017, 09:43 PM
If you've listened to any of the interviews with Barney's attorney he goes out of his way to make the point that Barney's beef has nothing to do with Freeze. In turn Freeze has never (to my knowledge) said anything negative directed at Barney. So, maybe the two of them were setting up the hookers for the kids and since prostitution is illegal, and you've got to think that some of these guys were minors so they essentially had enough dirt on each other that neither wanted to have any of that come out. Now at least part of it is out...maybe somebody should get Barney's phone records too. Just a theory.

***Also what if Bjork saw the phone records and suggested Freeze get a vasectomy and Freeze refused so they fired him***

Spiderman
07-25-2017, 11:16 PM
If you've listened to any of the interviews with Barney's attorney he goes out of his way to make the point that Barney's beef has nothing to do with Freeze. In turn Freeze has never (to my knowledge) said anything negative directed at Barney. So, maybe the two of them were setting up the hookers for the kids and since prostitution is illegal, and you've got to think that some of these guys were minors so they essentially had enough dirt on each other that neither wanted to have any of that come out. Now at least part of it is out...maybe somebody should get Barney's phone records too. Just a theory.

***Also what if Bjork saw the phone records and suggested Freeze get a vasectomy and Freeze refused so they fired him***

Barney has been compensated. He and his lawyer have played their part

Pollodawg
07-25-2017, 11:20 PM
Barney has been compensated. He and his lawyer have played their part

And it was all for naught. Barney did all he could at the cost of his own dignity to save Hugh.....

JDog13
07-25-2017, 11:34 PM
Barney is legit pissed at how ole miss and Freezus did him. That's not over, yet.

Spiderman
07-25-2017, 11:42 PM
Barney is legit pissed at how ole miss and Freezus did him. That's not over, yet.

No he's not. Well paid to play his part

JDog13
07-25-2017, 11:57 PM
No he's not. Well paid to play his part

Haha. Ok man. You're right.

raymond21
07-26-2017, 06:33 AM
Barney's lawyer has said as late as this week " more damaging information coming"

missouridawg
07-26-2017, 06:39 AM
Does a University have to keep the phone records of people they fired? This is interesting to me and seems like a smoking gun.

hailstatetakeover
07-26-2017, 07:07 AM
Does a University have to keep the phone records of people they fired? This is interesting to me and seems like a smoking gun.

Yes, they do anyone that was employed by the state, and uses a state paid for phone. They will have the records up to the final minutes he resigned.

Ari Gold
07-26-2017, 07:52 AM
Barney isn't done with Umiss yet.

JDog13
07-26-2017, 09:12 AM

Gonna be fun

Mimi's Babies
07-26-2017, 09:16 AM

Yes, all phone records.... etc... computers, phones are kept under employment laws...
This mess is about to get FUNNY....

Spiderman
07-26-2017, 09:26 AM

With Freeze gone maybe so. He was to help save Freeze. With no Freeze, who knows now.