PDA

View Full Version : A major problem could be arising

JDog13
07-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.

FISHDAWG
07-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.

please explain "Exeggutor" for the mentally challenged like me

bostondawg
07-25-2017, 05:49 PM
https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/24/103Exeggutor.png/250px-103Exeggutor.png

Big4Dawg
07-25-2017, 05:51 PM
A what??

CadaverDawg
07-25-2017, 05:54 PM
A point shaving scheme. Holy smokes this is getting unreal

Big4Dawg
07-25-2017, 05:55 PM
No way this is true. Freeze doesn't need money that bad

Bully13
07-25-2017, 05:56 PM
not to sound bearish, but I'm gonna sell on that one.

bostondawg
07-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Yeah until Steve puts up the evidence, I'm gonna pass on that one. Honestly, that's a more outlandish accusation than hookers for recruits. That isn't to say Steve is wrong, just that I'm skeptical.

Bullsy
07-25-2017, 06:01 PM
But maybe boosters wanted to cover (or not cover) a spread. Bear Bryant used to do it 50 years ago for his cronies

lamont
07-25-2017, 06:03 PM
Incarcerated Bob hinted at this 4 years ago on twitter. He made the accusation. Sounds like some info has been passed around.

I cant see Freeze being involved other than knowing about it and covering it up- but make no mistake- at this point there is no way you can doubt anything taking place in that cesspool. OM people have been so cruel and made death threats on Rosey- nobody could blame him for going for the jugular at this point.

BrunswickDawg
07-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Well Incarcerated Bob has been claiming for years now. Why is it such a stretch to believe when he was buying hookers for croots? The Beaver is dirty.

TrapGame
Hugh didn't the money but boosters did.

CadaverDawg
Incarcerated Bob had that theory about Bo Wallace back when Bo was playing. Would be crazy if it ended up true.

By the way, I had someone text me this story being discussed on an OM message board too, so I'm not saying it's true, but it's def not just a MSU rumor. I have a hard time believing Freeze would be involved, but at this point nothing would surprise me

BrunswickDawg
07-25-2017, 06:05 PM
But maybe boosters wanted to cover (or not cover) a spread. Bear Bryant used to do it 50 years ago for his cronies

Careful, or the REC will bankrupt you like they did the Saturday Evening Post.

CadaverDawg
07-25-2017, 06:05 PM
Incarcerated Bob hinted at this 4 years ago on twitter. He made the accusation. Sounds like some info has been passed around.

I cant see Freeze being involved other than knowing about it and covering it up- but make no mistake- at this point there is no way you can doubt anything taking place in that cesspool. OM people have been so cruel and made death threats on Rosey- nobody could blame him for going for the jugular at this point.

My thoughts exactly, beat me to it

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Where is Steve alleging this? He didn't do it on Scout. He doesn't do it on twitter. Doesn't sound like something he would do. He has enough folks ears right now that they can do his dirty work.

Pollodawg
07-25-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm gonna have to hear Steve actually talk about this before I believe it.

CadaverDawg
07-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Deleted

Quaoarsking
07-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Which games?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?57505-An-analysis-Did-Ole-Miss-shave-points

As I showed in that thread, they almost certainly didn't have a scheme to win games but not cover- that just hardly ever happened in the Freeze Era.

There was a streak of Unders in 2014 in games Ole Miss won. Could that be it?

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-25-2017, 06:14 PM
Steve didn't say anything about this that I know of. Nobody said he did

The OP said he did.

Regardless, Steve just said on twitter he hasn't heard any of that.

CadaverDawg
07-25-2017, 06:17 PM
The OP said he did.

Regardless, Steve just said on twitter he hasn't heard any of that.

My bad, I didn't realize that. Ha

JDog13
07-25-2017, 06:17 PM
I'm making fun of a dumbass thread on rectal grove.

Jack Lambert
07-25-2017, 06:28 PM
No way this is true. Freeze doesn't need money that bad

It's called being blackmailed by either parents in Memphis or Mafia guys who run the hookers.

FISHDAWG
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Which games?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?57505-An-analysis-Did-Ole-Miss-shave-points

As I showed in that thread, they almost certainly didn't have a scheme to win games but not cover- that just hardly ever happened in the Freeze Era.

I WANT MY V-CASH BACK .... could this be why we are hearing rumors of the FBI ?

msbulldog
07-25-2017, 06:38 PM
Hey boys, there's some crazy folks out there! I'm sure just from reading him (Rosebowl) and listening to his podcast he has a good idea that he needs to be very careful. I just ordered my signed copy of his book. Let's all just watch this crazy a$$ story play out , the UM people are blowing this thing up themselves. Let us just watch this thing play out and laugh at their stupidity.

SailingDawg
07-25-2017, 06:40 PM
Does anyone remember the LSU v unm game where Bo tried to win it with a long td pass instead of putting the ball in the middle of the field for a fileld goal attempt? Hughey chewed him out and Bo left the field.

That's the only example I can find of potential point shaving, or throwing a game. But I'm not wise in that area.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-25-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm making fun of a dumbass thread on rectal grove.

Wut

Leroy Jenkins
07-25-2017, 06:59 PM
Well Incarcerated Bob has been claiming for years now. Why is it such a stretch to believe when he was buying hookers for croots? The Beaver is dirty.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b7915c29727e13c226d577d32e115a15/tenor.gif

Rejlector84sports
07-25-2017, 07:23 PM
How about a certain Egg Bowl where ol Bo couldn't hold onto a ball in the overtime????

Martianlander
07-25-2017, 07:30 PM
How about a certain Egg Bowl where ol Bo couldn't hold onto a ball in the overtime????

The replay shows that ball was clearly stripped.

Tripp McNeely
07-25-2017, 07:32 PM
Bo's Peach Bowl performance is your thesis

RC3
07-25-2017, 07:34 PM
Which games?

look i appreciate your hard work. but there are also 1st half and second half lines. prop bets etc. I have absolutely no idea if they were gambling, but I am saying your research doesnt prove or disprove the theory

oldjoedawg
07-25-2017, 08:12 PM

This is unreal.

JDog, you are way off base in stating this......Rosebowl has not stated this in any public forum anywhere this week.....don't know your motive in raising such an issue but you are trying to put words in a guy's mouth who deserves better than that....

Dolphus Raymond
07-25-2017, 08:48 PM
I find this rather difficult to believe, but with all the twists and turns this story has taken, I am hesitant to rule anything out. A more plausible hypothesis that someone raised earlier is that perhaps Freeze learned of some gambling related issues, and actively covered them up.

Political Hack
07-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Please no. At a certain point it's like punching someone who's already knocked out. Eventually, you have to quit hitting them.

JDog13
07-25-2017, 09:31 PM
JDog, you are way off base in stating this......Rosebowl has not stated this in any public forum anywhere this week.....don't know your motive in raising such an issue but you are trying to put words in a guy's mouth who deserves better than that....

Cuz, a poster on rebal grove posted exactly what I posted. The guy posted that Steve alleged HF & BW conspired and hatched a point shaving scheme. I replaced "point shaving scheme" with the name of a Pokemon character, to make fun of them. I even said above I was making fun of them. /facepalm

Dawg61
07-25-2017, 09:58 PM

Has to be and I am guessing Steve has seen direct text back and forth between Freeze and Bo not trying to hide what they are doing. It's probably literally written out for everyone to see. Freeze is going to go down as legendarily reckless and stupid with his phone beyond anything anyone has ever seen.

Dawgpile
07-25-2017, 10:01 PM
...Mafia guys who run the hookers.

Oh hell, I hadn't thought about that!

Dawg61
07-25-2017, 10:23 PM
It's called being blackmailed by either parents in Memphis or Mafia guys who run the hookers.

Does anyone remember the LSU v unm game where Bo tried to win it with a long td pass instead of putting the ball in the middle of the field for a fileld goal attempt? Hughey chewed him out and Bo left the field.

That's the only example I can find of potential point shaving, or throwing a game. But I'm not wise in that area.

Which episode of Sopranos was this?

https://media.giphy.com/media/4q0WNCNZUlxNC/giphy.gif

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
07-25-2017, 10:27 PM

^^^ 1st thing I thought of when point shaving was brought up a couple of years ago.

ILOATHEBears
07-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Cuz, a poster on rebal grove posted exactly what I posted. The guy posted that Steve alleged HF & BW conspired and hatched a point shaving scheme. I replaced "point shaving scheme" with the name of a Pokemon character, to make fun of them. I even said above I was making fun of them. /facepalm

Who is Pokemon***

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-25-2017, 10:46 PM

Cool story bruh

Spiderman
07-25-2017, 11:08 PM

This is unreal.

Where did Rosey allege this? And whereever he did, he better have some proof. That's a hell of an accusation, and a very serious one, not to be played around with

JDog13
07-25-2017, 11:24 PM
Cool story bruh

IKR

JDog13
07-25-2017, 11:24 PM
Where did Rosey allege this? And whereever he did, he better have some proof. That's a hell of an accusation, and a very serious one, not to be played around with

It's another lie an ole miss fan pulled out of cold sleeve's ass.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-25-2017, 11:53 PM
It's another lie an ole miss fan pulled out of cold sleeve's ass.

That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard! You're on a roll!

I like how you tied in the lie actually exiting out of my ass. Genius.

JDog13
07-25-2017, 11:58 PM
That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard! You're on a roll!

I like how you tied in the lie actually exiting out of my ass. Genius.

:P

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-26-2017, 12:02 AM
:P

Cute!