PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody think one of the National writers will pick up the Rebel Rags Story?

Bully13
07-25-2017, 02:02 PM
with all the national attention at this point, wouldn't that make a good story right about now? I mean things have gone to such shitastic proportions, wouldn't this out of control bunch deciding to sue a couple of student athletes make for some pretty good headlines right about now?

and I'm not buying for one minute Rebel Rags did this without TSUN'S go ahead. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Ole Miss instigated it. I can't see any other way the ball got rolling on that.

Oh, and throw in the disabled veteran who used to be Tunsil's stepdad in there as well. Put pics of all 3 defendants in the column. Along with a pic of Tunsil hitting the gas mask with the Rebel Flag in the background.

Just saying.

yjnkdawg
07-25-2017, 02:26 PM
It's still early and that's a good story for later on. As I believe it was Wolken who said somethink like that some people thought this OM story was coming to end, but it is more like closer to the begiinning. RR may have done it with OM's blessing, but I just don't see it. A lot of things could be opened up in this suit that could really make OM uncomfortable and be really bad for them. I think the last thing the OM Attorneys wanted to see was a lawsuit, but maybe this is what they wanted?