PDA

View Full Version : Nutt's lawyer going after Bjork's phone records now

TrapGame
07-25-2017, 12:23 PM
https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/report-houston-nutts-attorney-seeking-phone-records-ole-miss-ad-ross-bjork

The entertainment continues.

AlmostPositive
07-25-2017, 12:28 PM
We're going to see just how much our Oxford friends really enjoy turning everything into a legal contest.

Bjork should have been summarily dismissed many months ago. He's part of the problem. As is Vitter. They have winked at the Network for years, and everyone knows it.

JoseBrown
07-25-2017, 12:31 PM
So, will next press conference only have Vitter sitting at the table?**

Technetium
07-25-2017, 01:28 PM
What's to keep him from redacting any potentially inappropriate calls as being "personal?"

Acid mouth
07-25-2017, 01:57 PM
There is no telling what this stranger ****er Djork is into. His phone records could bring a treasure trove of information. He strikes me as someone who really gets into competitive endurance tickling.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-25-2017, 02:54 PM
What's to keep him from redacting any potentially inappropriate calls as being "personal?"

As I understand it, and keep in mind I did NOT stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, Bjork will have the opportunity to redact calls from the list. However, Mars can then come back and request ALL call logs that Bjork redacted in the beginning. This sounds stupid, but we're dealing with Mississippi law that was most likely written by majority OM folks. I believe I read this correctly last week someplace. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I'll see if I can find where I read that.

yjnkdawg
07-25-2017, 03:15 PM
So, will next press conference only have Vitter sitting at the table?**

Could be an empty table. *****

yjnkdawg
07-25-2017, 03:18 PM
As I understand it, and keep in mind I did NOT stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, Bjork will have the opportunity to redact calls from the list. However, Mars can then come back and request ALL call logs that Bjork redacted in the beginning. This sounds stupid, but we're dealing with Mississippi law that was most likely written by majority OM folks. I believe I read this correctly last week someplace. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I'll see if I can find where I read that.

According to one national media outlet Freeze redacted his calls too, but he didn't redact "the call" because he didn't think it was significant or something to that effect. Misdial or something....

LockeDawg
07-25-2017, 03:35 PM
According to one national media outlet Freeze redacted his calls too, but he didn't redact "the call" because he didn't think it was significant or something to that effect. Misdial or something....

So Mars/Nutt can now go back and request the un-redacted records?

TrapGame
07-25-2017, 03:44 PM
And Bjork's emails too. Mars knows something. He's looking for something specific.

chew1095
07-25-2017, 03:52 PM
If the request is part of a public records request, Bjork, Freeze et. al. would only have to turn over the calls that were related to the job function i.e. being a public employee of the State of Mississippi and/or using public phones. If the phone records are subpoenaed during the course of the Nutt litigation, everything must be turned over, public phone records and personal phone records.