PDA

View Full Version : I hope Enforcer has freed up some time to spend on the board

starkvegasdawg
07-24-2017, 09:18 PM
I fully expect an onslaught of trolls up north to start posting on here hot and heavy. Already seen a couple I suspect, but I've been wrong before. Regardless, I expect the ban hammer will need to be dusted off for the next few weeks.

Jack Lambert
07-24-2017, 09:21 PM
Not the vacation hammer but the banned hammer.

RougeDawg
07-25-2017, 12:39 AM
patinodawg is a prime suspect. his post on MGK reeks and types of a whiskey soaked keyboard.

starkvegasdawg
07-25-2017, 05:03 AM
patinodawg is a prime suspect. his post on MGK reeks and types of a whiskey soaked keyboard.

He's one of the two I was talking about.

louisvilledawg
07-25-2017, 08:18 AM
Lord McBuckethead is another.

yjnkdawg
07-25-2017, 08:31 AM
Lord McBuckethead is another.

This name would probably go good with a red and blue bow tie. I agree

yjnkdawg
07-25-2017, 08:36 AM
DO those people not know that when they praise OM or say it isn't as bad as people thiink and all teams cheat, it throws up an oversized red flag. And no redactions are allowed on here .

msudawglb
07-25-2017, 08:50 AM
speaking of banning....I got banned on sixpackspeak last week. I called them @ssholes for giving a new guy hell for posting a link to a recruit interview. Told them that they didn't have to read it because there were plenty of posts on how to grill meat and what beer to drink this weekend. I never thought that would get me banned from posting.

Saltydog
07-25-2017, 08:53 AM
being extremely nice.

RougeDawg
07-25-2017, 09:21 AM
speaking of banning....I got banned on sixpackspeak last week. I called them @ssholes for giving a new guy hell for posting a link to a recruit interview. Told them that they didn't have to read it because there were plenty of posts on how to grill meat and what beer to drink this weekend. I never thought that would get me banned from posting.

Got a bunch of sandy vag*nas over there. Hard to go stomach just reading that board any longer.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-25-2017, 09:45 AM
Well I was banned from here for adamantly saying AJ to Ole Miss. I was somehow a troll just because I knew this. Nevermind the fact I live in Starkville. Thankfully the higher powers allowed me back on.

DudyDawg
07-25-2017, 10:28 AM
Well I was banned from here for adamantly saying AJ to Ole Miss. I was somehow a troll just because I knew this. Nevermind the fact I live in Starkville. Thankfully the higher powers allowed me back on.

yeah, the banning issue isn't exclusive to sixpack