PDA

View Full Version : In response to all that hate and venom I'm getting on twitter and such

Coach34
09-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Nowhere did I say I'm glad the kid got hurt
Nowhere did I say he deserved to be in a coma
Nowhere did I say I was glad it happened to an OM fan

Him falling down and hitting his head on the concrete- which caused significant damage is a real tragedy. Nobody, including myself, want to see that happen to people- regardless of fandom, race, gender, etc...

But I dont feel bad about him getting punched as it was reported he was mouthing off to a carload of people. I feel that was extremely bad judgement on his part. And in hindsight- it was. People dont have the right to cuss or say other deragotory things to people(especially a group of people) and not expect that person to respond to them. As I said last night- I feel bad for both sides for the way this has turned out. The kid for hurting his head on the concrete and the guy that punched him because it has turned into way more than it should have now.

I find it hilarious to get all the hate tweets, people fearing for my soul, and the threats over not being sorry for someone that got punched. This happens everyday across the planet. It happens every Saturday at football games. It happens in bars. These things simply happen.

You gotta love people wanting to punch me because they are mad I'm not upset over someone being punched.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-17-2013, 01:13 PM
I got knocked out in athens georgia at a game and lost teeth. I was simply trying to break up a fight and got sucker punched. Last time Ill step in to prevent a bad situation.

FlabLoser
09-17-2013, 01:18 PM
I was at a Egg Bowl in Oxford next to a MSU fan who insisted on running his mouth and insulting people around him. One big old rebel boy gave him a couple of warnings and then finally jumped the State fan and was bloodying his face. Right next to me. I gave half a thought to breaking it up, and then backed away.