PDA

View Full Version : Know what makes this whole Ole Miss story so good...

Jack Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Yes it's Ole Miss and they are our one of our rivals but having to constantly hear from the media how great that 2013 class was, how great of a recruiter Freeze was, how great of a team he has made Ole Miss, how they beat Bama two years and went to two of the big bowl games. All the feel good, we love you stories from ESPN writers. We knew what was going on and the media and I mean all the media bought into the hype. I kept telling myself be patient and the truth will come out and now the truth is out, Freeze is fraud, Ole Miss is a fraud, that 2013 and 2015 classes are fraud and the whole world knows it.

"BROTHER IT FEELS GOOD!" and I am not to proud to admit it.

Hail State you Mother ****ing Ole Miss Pricks!

Click a ad you dick heads.

msudawglb
07-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Yes it's Ole Miss and they are our one of our rivals but having to constantly hear from the media how great that 2013 class was, how great of a recruiter Freeze was, how great of a team he has made Ole Miss, how they beat Bama two years and went to two of the big bowl games. All the feel good, we love you stories from ESPN writers. We knew what was going on and the media and I mean all the media bought into the hype. I kept telling myself be patient and the truth will come out and now the truth is out, Freeze is fraud, Ole Miss is a fraud, that 2013 and 2015 classes are fraud and the whole world knows it.

"BROTHER IT FEELS GOOD!" and I am not to proud to admit it.

Hail State you Mother ****ing Ole Miss Pricks!

Click a ad you dick heads.

I'm glad they are getting caught finally, but it still sucks that their cheating cost us a birth in the 2014 playoffs and a Sugar Bowl birth in 2015.

TrapGame
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
IT has finally come.

I have a perpetual smirk around my om co-workers. They now why and it's wonderful.

Gutter Cobreh
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm glad they are getting caught finally, but it still sucks that their cheating cost us a birth in the 2014 playoffs and a Sugar Bowl birth in 2015.

I keep seeing this, but we seem to forget that we got our ass handed to us by GT in the Orange Bowl. Does Collins still leave if we make the playoffs? Not sure, but I don't think it would have changed anything. We were a really good team, but we had issues.

Also, pretty sure LSU or someone else would have gotten the Sugar Bowl nod in 2015.

smootness
07-24-2017, 11:47 AM
Think about how Dan Mullen feels. This stuff just stinks for us because it's our biggest rival as a football fan. It was affecting Mullen's ability to do his job as well as he could, and he had to watch the praise Freeze got knowing how he was doing it.

It has to be sweet relief for him.

PassInterference
07-24-2017, 11:54 AM
Everything that we said was gonna happen, happened. And the Freeze was fired for reasons they can't blame on us.

LockeDawg
07-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Everything that we said was gonna happen, happened. And the Freeze was fired for reasons they can't blame on us.

There's no way for me to express in words how great it feels to know that the rumors came to fruition and in the end Freeze was canned due to his own actions. No one was out to get him for his religion, he isn't being persecuted for being a God fearing Christian.