PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Investigation Process

Bass Chaser
07-24-2017, 07:36 AM
Investigation is not over until the COI meets.

https://s18.postimg.org/l2nn4xgm1/IMG_0116.png

Reason2succeed
07-24-2017, 08:28 AM
That's good news for OM.***

JDog13
07-24-2017, 09:51 AM
We went through summary disposition with Redmond and still had to go before the COI. These ole miss fans saying they reached an agreement, and won't have to go before the COI, are fake news.

coachnorm
07-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Do not give the NCAA's investigating process much validity. Remember how it screwed up the Miami investigation and had to retreat with its tail between it's legs? The USC- Reggie Bush saga exposed in Court which will probably cost the NCAA over $200 Million to McNair and Attorneys? And now Ole Miss has to turn over records to Houston Nutt's Lawyer, which puts the NCAA as a subordinate investigating authority. If the NCAA had acted in a timely manner with Ole Miss, it would not be in the position as a subordinate investigating authority?

Liverpooldawg
07-24-2017, 08:46 PM
Do not give the NCAA's investigating process much validity. Remember how it screwed up the Miami investigation and had to retreat with its tail between it's legs? The USC- Reggie Bush saga exposed in Court which will probably cost the NCAA over $200 Million to McNair and Attorneys? And now Ole Miss has to turn over records to Houston Nutt's Lawyer, which puts the NCAA as a subordinate investigating authority. If the NCAA had acted in a timely manner with Ole Miss, it would not be in the position as a subordinate investigating authority?

Things have changed dude. Quit sounding like a Confederate.

lamont
07-24-2017, 08:46 PM
The NCAA revamped after Miami and got their shit together. Let go of Miami- the NCAA isnt making those mistakes again.

Jack Lambert
07-24-2017, 08:50 PM

You do sound suspicious.

coachnorm
07-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Things have changed dude. Quit sounding like a Confederate.

Not sounding like a Confederate. I trust the NCAA about as much as Charles Manson. I agree with you about change but that change has been hastened due to Court action and not a competent NCAA. Think about decades of MSU abuse at the hands of OM and it took Court action to get the ball rolling? I just do not trust the integrity of the NCAA in the OM saga.

War Machine Dawg
07-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Not sounding like a Confederate. I trust the NCAA about as much as Charles Manson. I agree with you about change but that change has been hastened due to Court action and not a competent NCAA. Think about decades of MSU abuse at the hands of OM and it took Court action to get the ball rolling? I just do not trust the integrity of the NCAA in the OM saga.

That's some strong smelling Bear scat. Paging Enforcer.

lamont
07-24-2017, 09:12 PM
That's some strong smelling Bear scat. Paging Enforcer.

Norm is a West coast dawg. He good