PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I've shared this site with @KateFagan3 on twitter. She's one of ESPN's....

RougeDawg
07-23-2017, 04:09 PM
Investigative journalists who contributes to the outside the lines, E60 type stories. Friday she seemed aggravated that college programs continue to receive slaps on the wrist and said it had finally come a time to really expose the illegal recruiting, especially amongst college football.

She now has a link to this site. Hopefully she will visit the site and see what we have all been revealing here for years and it'll spark them to dig and uncover OM's shenanigans on a national level, repeatedly. Feel free to do the same

shoeless joe
07-23-2017, 04:16 PM
She's also a major left winger...which would normally be a bad thing but when you need someone to burn down a phony preacher at an old south SEC university she definitely fits the bill.

RougeDawg
07-23-2017, 05:10 PM
She's also a major left winger...which would normally be a bad thing but when you need someone to burn down a phony preacher at an old south SEC university she definitely fits the bill.

Yes, that's why she was the first one to send link to. If anyone knows how to tear apart An institution, it's definitely someone on the leftmost fringes of society.

JoseBrown
07-23-2017, 05:26 PM
But it's also the major left wingers keeping collusion in the news...on both sides of the political isle...heehee maybe we can take care of RR, I mean our attorneys, and she can handle Umiss and their illegalities. Good job.

Reason2succeed
07-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Hahaha! Now I can say "fake news", "collusion", and "hackers" and not get a two week ban for talking politics. Only in the SEC.

curmudgeon
07-23-2017, 06:01 PM
The girl that is posting on Facebook that she contacted Vitter about a sexual assault and it was swept under the rug has been contacted by a national media outlet. They will vet her story, and if it checks out, it will get ugly.

Mutt the Hoople
07-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Ironic that a Left-leaning reporter would go after a left-leaning University.

starkvegasdawg
07-23-2017, 07:17 PM
If all this checks out, Alford and Mr. not a fan won't be able to write enough fluff pieces to soothe the burn and there won't be any five stars committing to help either. This is a powder keg and the media is just looking for a reason to go in dry.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Ironic that a Left-leaning reporter would go after a left-leaning University.

Ole miss isn't close to left leaning.State is far more liberal than OM.

Dolphus Raymond
07-23-2017, 09:32 PM
I entered MSU as a young Reaganite and left a Bolshevik. True story.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 09:49 PM
I can tell you that Oktibbeha county voted Hillary and Lafayette voted Trump.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 09:50 PM
I entered MSU as a young Reaganite and left a Bolshevik. True story.

That's unfortunate.

msstate7
07-23-2017, 09:52 PM

It's unfortunate that the ballot had 2 bad choices. I definitely prefer the winner though

Lance Harbor
07-23-2017, 09:57 PM
Be careful what you wish for. The law of unintended consequences is an unruly bitch.

RougeDawg
07-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Be careful what you wish for. The law of unintended consequences is an unruly bitch.

True, but when a sports person is fed up with big conference programs receiving mere wrist slaps for aggregious repetitive illegal and unethical acts and these improprieties are by OM, I'll gladly chum the waters as the media sharks circle. F*ck them. They deserve everything they are going to receive.

Dolphus Raymond
07-23-2017, 10:09 PM
I concur, RougeDawg.

Lance Harbor
07-23-2017, 10:39 PM
If you think UMiss is the only team cheating in the SEC and looking into them won't uncover other wrongs by other teams, then you are severely underestimating the situation.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 10:42 PM
If you think UMiss is the only team cheating in the SEC and looking into them won't uncover other wrongs by other teams, then you are severely underestimating the situation.

I smell bear feces. First of all, what's this reporter going to find that the NCAA being in the state of Mississippi for five years hasn't? MSU is in no danger, not from any lawsuit, not from the NCAA, no matter how badly your ilk wants it to be.

Lance Harbor
07-23-2017, 10:53 PM
Your naivety is quite impressive. Go on...

Quaoarsking
07-23-2017, 11:01 PM

I was told that Starkville was the only majority-white, majority-Hillary city in all of Mississippi, and one of just a small handful in the South. I haven't personally verified this.

Treemydawg
07-23-2017, 11:21 PM
I was told that Starkville was the only majority-white, majority-Hillary city in all of Mississippi, and one of just a small handful in the South. I haven't personally verified this.

Sad if true.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 11:26 PM

Lmao. Do you think I care who you are or what you have to say? Run on back to the plantation, son.

BulldogDX55
07-24-2017, 05:44 AM

Poli Sci grad chiming in. It's true.

Lance Harbor
07-24-2017, 07:34 AM
I know you care. You keep responding, sweetie.

Pollodawg
07-24-2017, 09:46 PM
I know you care. You keep responding, sweetie.

So, what will you do now that the NCAA rejected your last gasp?

Lance Harbor
07-24-2017, 11:27 PM
Enjoy your dance routine...

https://media.giphy.com/media/RmNZqKwhqcRNK/giphy.gif

RougeDawg
07-25-2017, 01:03 AM

Your arrogance and ignorance is quite impressive yourself. EliteEnforcer you are summoned.

benbow
07-25-2017, 01:12 AM
Oktibbeha County not only voted for Hillary but also voted for President Obama in both of his wins. Just saying. By the way Political Science prof here.

Dawg61
07-25-2017, 08:03 AM
The girl that is posting on Facebook that she contacted Vitter about a sexual assault and it was swept under the rug has been contacted by a national media outlet. They will vet her story, and if it checks out, it will get ugly.

That story if true is worse than hookers for recruits across state line. Did that girl get abducted and raped for 3 hours and Vitter did nothing about it? That's what she is claiming?

Dawg61
07-25-2017, 08:11 AM

Sorry bud only Ole Miss is buying hookers for recruits