PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Freeze Must Be One Exhausted Dude

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Kind of going on a tangent here, but can you imagine living a lie & having to cover it up on a daily basis for an extended period of time?

I realize that many people hide things from their wife, kids, family, friends, etc, but they rarely have to stay in character ALL THE TIME. Typically, someone knows the truth as humans can't stay in character indefinitely. There has to be someone that Hugh Freeze broke character with, starting cussing, broke out the bourbon with, etc. ..

What Hugh Freeze just pulled off is incredible to me & reminds me of the actor Daniel Day Lewis who is known to basically stay in character for extended periods of time on & off the set in an effort to become the person he is attempting to play. https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-craziest-ways-daniel-day-lewis-prepared-for-roles-171013867.html

I just can't imagine how someone for over 5 years can play a character & not slip up/ break character enough that it became fairly obvious to most people who were paying attention.

The amount of effort & exhaustion involved in that is unreal to me. Hugh should receive some academy awards for his acting job over the last 6+ years. Unreal

starkvegasdawg
07-23-2017, 10:39 AM
The signs were there such as him dropping f bombs at fans after the a and m game.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2017, 10:42 AM
The signs were there such as him dropping f bombs at fans after the a and m game.

Maybe. Also wonder if Hugh Freeze's success was an extension of a politically correct media & society that wouldn't just call a spade a spade & felt that stereotyping was wrong?

It's like common sense was thrown out the window by the media over the past 5+ years in an effort to be politically correct.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Maybe. Also wonder if Hugh Freeze's success was an extension of a politically correct media & society that wouldn't just call a spade a spade & felt that stereotyping was wrong?

It's like common sense was thrown out the window by the media over the past 5+ years in an effort to be politically correct.

Most mainstream media can't wait to slam Christianity in some way. Hugh's success had nothing to do with political correctness.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Most mainstream media can't wait to slam Christianity in some way. Hugh's success had nothing to do with political correctness.

Your just looking at the Christianity side. Everyone knew something was shady but refused to say it because they were lazy & didn't have tangible evidence.

Madisonmd
07-23-2017, 10:59 AM
Where is he now? Will he eventually make a statement?

msstatelp1
07-23-2017, 12:05 PM
It's not an act with Freeze it's a way of life. I believe he's a borderline sociopath. It's all about what makes him happy and he's really not concerned about other's feelings.

Mutt the Hoople
07-23-2017, 03:58 PM
If you're a Sociopath, it's not that hard.

Bass Chaser
07-23-2017, 04:02 PM

^^^^This.

TrapGame
07-23-2017, 04:07 PM
That's why he looked like death warmed over at the EB. The walls were starting to close in.

smootness
07-23-2017, 04:21 PM
You don't have to over it up when everybody around you is in on it.

Mimi's Babies
07-23-2017, 07:51 PM
There is a picture of freeze after a game... His daughter is closest to him and the wife looks like she is crying-- in the back ground are the law.. Wonder why she was in the back ground and the daughter beside him... Knew when I saw this picture months ago something was wrong...... very wrong.....

Commercecomet24
07-23-2017, 07:56 PM

This is the correct answer.

See George Costanza: It's not a lie if you believe it.

Bothrops
07-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Looking like he'd been rode hard and put up wet.

Todd4State
07-23-2017, 09:14 PM
I think he is a sociopath as well that happened to be in the right place at the right time with Briarcrest High School and also happening to meet the Tuohy's. That got his foot into the college football door and I don't think that would have happened otherwise which he knew and he went along with it.