PDA

View Full Version : Culture of Corruption... Vitter ignore sexual assault?

Turfdawg67
07-23-2017, 08:44 AM
... reaches all the way to the top. Pathetic.

https://s2.postimg.org/tklzouznd/IMG_0227.png

AlmostPositive
07-23-2017, 08:51 AM
Vitter is a weasel. He has made that clear. It couldn't be more obvious that he lacks character in a fundamental way.

Coursesuper
07-23-2017, 09:05 AM
I think what's really evident here is that those in positions of leadership at UNM are nothing more than figureheads. They are running and or managing nothing more than routine day to day operations. These stooges make zero decisions that count, they are told what to do in every other situation. The Nutt's, Glenn's, Manning's and Taco's tell them how high to jump. This is the problem there, there is zero accountability. And as of right now they are riding that rain right off the tracks.

Saltydog
07-23-2017, 09:36 AM
running that school for a while now. The IHL should step in and clean it up.

Political Hack
07-23-2017, 09:44 AM
Absolutely disgusting. If this is true, he should've been fired a long time ago. In all seriousness, imo, ignoring attacks on students is way worse than preacher boy calling hookers.

I seen it dawg
07-23-2017, 09:48 AM
Title 9
Title 9
Title 9
Title 9
Title 9

I seen it dawg
07-23-2017, 09:49 AM
The floodgates are about to blow open on this place....this is on a whole other level than #lyinghugh

Tbonewannabe
07-23-2017, 09:49 AM
Totally makes sense after Dan Jones was fired for not "going along" with everything happening. I have a friend who knew Dan Jones very well and said he was an actual good Christian man, not the fake ones that just post on Twitter. He was trying to clean up the cesspool so they pushed him out. I am glad that Our University isn't morally bankrupt like Ole Miss. We seem to actually have a true family atmosphere not just for PR purposes.

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 09:55 AM
Thankful everyday that we aren't Ole Miss.

TrapGame
07-23-2017, 09:58 AM
The death penalty is too good for that place. The university needs to be shut down and fumigated.

Ari Gold
07-23-2017, 10:02 AM
If this is true ... Holy shit.
And if it isn't Vit and the Univ should be all over this and shutting this down asap.
Hey Rebel Nation y'all have such a hard on for a lawsuit.. well ur ass may get one.

Quaoarsking
07-23-2017, 10:05 AM
If that's true, the Feds are going to grill him/Ole Miss over this.

Mimi's Babies
07-23-2017, 10:12 AM
running that school for a while now. The IHL should step in and clean it up.

WHERE has IHL been for 5 years?????

Doggie_Style
07-23-2017, 10:14 AM
I just sighned her petition....least I could do!

RocketDawg
07-23-2017, 10:15 AM
Wow if this girl's story is true. I've thought from the first time I ever saw him ... on the hostage video ... that he was a weak man and not a leader. I didn't really thing he was a complete idiot though. If her story is NOT true, then she has some problem times ahead of her.

I somehow think Dr Z would have handled such a case differently.

Dawgface
07-23-2017, 10:35 AM
It took a lot of guts to post this on Facebook knowing the negative responses she will probably get around campus from many. I figured he would be ousted on the Freeze mess alone, this just seals the deal.

AlmostPositive
07-23-2017, 10:42 AM
Looks like they're trying to outcheat SMU and out rape-scandal Baylor. Let's hope they are content to let Penn State remain the leader in homosexual pedophilia coverups

WSOPdawg
07-23-2017, 10:45 AM
WHERE has IHL been for 5 years?????

THIS ^^^^ is the million-dollar question, Mimi. If I was her parents, I'd be knocking on every door I could find demanding answers on why the IHL is allowing this university to be "tanked" for the sake of an image. The IHL has to hold these inept and incompetent individuals accountable because this is moving to an area that is way past football.

Coursesuper
07-23-2017, 11:02 AM
Don't look for help from the IHL, this is Mississippi we are talking about here. The people that a holding the reigns at UNM are the same ones that are doing the dead level best to keep Mississippi 50th. Why do you think that all the news outlets in the state stayed way clear of anything to do with the NCAA investigation. Theses people are criminals in the purest sense of the word, they do all they can to control everything they can to serve their own interests by bribing, squeezing, and coercing any and all in their way. Their hubris, ego and greed drive every move they make.

The Federalist Engineer
07-23-2017, 11:11 AM
On the other hand, Michael Oher takes no Shit from Cab Drivers

Seriously though, women and millennials have a weird faith in Uber as if Uber has high standards for their drivers.

parabrave
07-23-2017, 11:26 AM
On the other hand, Michael Oher takes no Shit from Cab Drivers

Seriously though, women and millennials have a weird faith in Uber as if Uber has high standards for their drivers.

He went to the Andy Kennedy school of transportation communication.

RougeDawg
07-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Somebody needs to tweet this to the ESPN E60 and Outside The Lines crews. They could set up a mini series on the assaults and corruption of underage and college individuals.

This will be worse than SMU as a whole and may approach Penn State illegal activity and coverups. This disgrace of a university has so many tentacles of corruption, we may never know the full story.

Bothrops
07-23-2017, 12:32 PM
In some ways, Ole Miss has been doing these things for as long as I can remember. That culture is not only ethically and morally devoid, it creates an environment for criminal activity. It needs to be exposed.

I seen it dawg
07-23-2017, 12:38 PM
Get Title IX involved...please

notsofarawaydawg
07-23-2017, 07:08 PM
This same thing happened at Alabama. I know a young lady who was deeply involved in trying to keep it from getting covered up. She left that employment and it was conveniently swept under the rug.

Dawg61
07-23-2017, 07:22 PM
Somebody show Memphis CBS this

Mimi's Babies
07-23-2017, 07:29 PM
Get Title IX involved...please

Omgoooooodddddnnnneeessssssss

Between Title IX, FERPA, the IRS, State of MS Department of Revenue, FBI, CIA, MSBN, MSFBI... jeez

Where is IHL,
Where is MSBI
Where is AG
Where is the FBI... office in Oxford

What will happen next...

yjnkdawg
07-23-2017, 07:34 PM
I think what's really evident here is that those in positions of leadership at UNM are nothing more than figureheads. They are running and or managing nothing more than routine day to day operations. These stooges make zero decisions that count, they are told what to do in every other situation. The Nutt's, Glenn's, Manning's and Taco's tell them how high to jump. This is the problem there, there is zero accountability. And as of right now they are riding that rain right off the tracks.

I think you are correct. Money talks and some OM Supporters/Boosters have given a lot of money to both the athletic department and to the university in general (Millions). So I would imagine that Vitter and Bjork are like puppets on a string.

Dawgology
07-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Don't look for help from the IHL, this is Mississippi we are talking about here. The people that a holding the reigns at UNM are the same ones that are doing the dead level best to keep Mississippi 50th. Why do you think that all the news outlets in the state stayed way clear of anything to do with the NCAA investigation. Theses people are criminals in the purest sense of the word, they do all they can to control everything they can to serve their own interests by bribing, squeezing, and coercing any and all in their way. Their hubris, ego and greed drive every move they make.

THIS!!! Mississippi politics at the higher levels makes House of Cards looks like elementary playground games.

yjnkdawg
07-23-2017, 09:37 PM
Somebody needs to tweet this to the ESPN E60 and Outside The Lines crews. They could set up a mini series on the assaults and corruption of underage and college individuals.

This will be worse than SMU as a whole and may approach Penn State illegal activity and coverups. This disgrace of a university has so many tentacles of corruption, we may never know the full story.

Dead Spin said at the end of their Houston Nutt article if anybody has any more info on this shi... show or the OM investigation let us know.

Rejlector84sports
07-24-2017, 09:17 PM
Apparently @KatieFagan3 of ESPN's investigations unit has been told of the EliteDawgs site by now. Let's keep the information flowing...

Reunion Dog
07-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Dan Jones and head of IHL Hank Bounds were let loose same time because they wouldn't go along with Network folks... Bounds is now running University of Nebraska system.. follow the trail... They put Vitter in only to be the puppet...