PDA

View Full Version : RR names Dan. Does Dan now sue RR?

MeridianDog
07-22-2017, 09:54 PM
RR named Dan and bruised his reputation...

Does Dan sue RR for damages?

TheRef
07-22-2017, 10:05 PM
Let it all play out. Fighting it would legitimize it in their minds. Let the MSU lawyers handle it.

Mimi's Babies
07-22-2017, 10:36 PM
I hope MSU hires Dan an attorney that knows what they are doing....

StoneDawg
07-22-2017, 10:48 PM
This lawsuit will come back to bite them in the ass like everything else has.

BeastMan
07-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Nope. He ignores the laughing stock, frivolous, pos, joke of a last ditch effort. The Spirit even reporting it like they are is sad. Thier clientele, a bunch of poor saps, have nothing left to grasp.

Dawgowar
07-22-2017, 10:52 PM
I'd hire Nutt's lawyer. That'll back them up fast.

Reason2succeed
07-23-2017, 07:30 AM
I don't know how this stuff works because I've never cared about the law profession but could any of these lawyers be at risk to lose their license? Not just for frivolous lawsuits but also if their name was on the NOA?

Bdawg
07-23-2017, 07:44 AM
I hope MSU hires Dan an attorney that knows what they are doing....

Nutt's lawyer sounds good to me!!

PMDawg
07-23-2017, 07:51 AM
Seems to me UM is trying to get someone to use the NCAA as a witness. Then they get to disposition the NCAA and look at their evidence. The easiest defense in the world for this case is to get the NCAA to release a statement saying they approached MSU about Dan, Leo, Kobe, etc. and not the other way around. However, the second somebody does that, the NCAA has to take the stand. This has been their wet dream all along.

Dawgowar
07-23-2017, 07:57 AM
Seems to me UM is trying to get someone to use the NCAA as a witness. Then they get to disposition the NCAA and look at their evidence. The easiest defense in the world for this case is to get the NCAA to release a statement saying they approached MSU about Dan, Leo, Kobe, etc. and not the other way around. However, the second somebody does that, the NCAA has to take the stand. This has been their wet dream all along.

Not a lawyer, but seems to me a lot of "No Comments" and ignoring this publicly is in order. Meanwhile find a ruthless asshole prick of an attorney to destroy them in legal proceedings.

1bigdawg
07-23-2017, 08:35 AM

I believe the accused school gets copies of all the interviews.