PDA

View Full Version : "Elitedwg Conspiracy" has changed. Merkin goes next level

lamont
07-22-2017, 08:11 PM
All of this Miss State conspired against OM. Its now collusion according to Merckin

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1792857-rebel-rags-claims-collusion-in-response

Coursesuper
07-22-2017, 08:16 PM
Bless their heart.

Pollodawg
07-22-2017, 08:17 PM
That's it. That's what they're hooping about? Yawn.

Reason2succeed
07-22-2017, 08:21 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/gourmet_shit_pulp_fiction.gif

All that RR is going to prove is that Bjork and Freeze have been lying to the OM fanbase for years.

PassInterference
07-22-2017, 08:21 PM
Proof positive anybody can claim anything in a lawsuit.

I could file a lawsuit claiming my neighbor's batting cage is blocking Santa Claus's flight path to my roof.

lamont
07-22-2017, 08:26 PM
Their response is a hilarious piece of shit

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Proof positive anybody can claim anything in a lawsuit.

I could file a lawsuit claiming my neighbor's batting cage is blocking Santa Claus's flight path to my roof.

Larry the cable guy said he was suing Hustler for giving him carpal tunnel.

Coursesuper
07-22-2017, 08:36 PM
These idiots must be beginning to realize just how 17ed they are. This is not worth the paper it's written on.

notsofarawaydawg
07-22-2017, 08:37 PM
When your school is about to have the MOAB dropped on them, you resort to shit like that to try and deflect and delay. Sadly they wasted 399 pages of space on a hard drive because RR and TCUN are very desparate at this time. When you, your boosters and past/present coaching staff are facing charges related to providing prostitutes to minors, you will file anything in a court of law to delay the inevitable.

**** THOSE SHITBIRDS !!!

JoseBrown
07-22-2017, 08:38 PM
So many things I'd like to say about that, but I'll limit my comments to one thing at this time. I wish they would have to tell the court who 'illegally hacked' Tunsil's cell phone and what was Tunsil's relation at the time to that person. Just for the hell of it... hahaha they've been necessarily keeping that person's name silent, but they try to use that person against all parties in this response. Bunch of tittybabies. 389 pages of bullshit to muddy everything up, and try to keep all their 'John Does' from being found out and hopes of mitigating their sentencing for 150 years... They must think they will out lawyer the NCAA, MSU, Yahoo Sports and Kobe... Bunch of tittybabies they are..

Guess that was more than I intended, basically just that they are a bunch of panty wastes...

Oh yea, and Rebel Rags? Holy shit what a shitbird sounding a name as I've ever heard. Reminds me of some shitbird cheer I heard once, something like toddy bim bim flim flim bam, who am I, damnit....

I may read more than the first couple paragraphs of that article later, but I'm watching UFC Fight Night...

Pollodawg
07-22-2017, 08:39 PM
It's basically 300 pages of Oliver Stone's "JFK."

WinningIsRelentless
07-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Those fuc🖕🖕🖕🖕 are still trying to say the tunsil payments were from the "opportunity fund" and the sec approved them.

First thing we need to do is foia any emails from ole miss to the sec about the opportunity fund.

Dawgface
07-22-2017, 08:57 PM
Those fuc�������� are still trying to say the tunsil payments were from the "opportunity fund" and the sec approved them.

I heard one say that just the other night. Idiots.

I don't know all the legal procedures to get it thrown out, but this lawsuit is waste of time and money on everyone's part.

Negative Waves
07-22-2017, 09:05 PM
At what if any point in time did Steve mention Rebel Rags in a tweet, post, or podcast? Kobe and Leo never publicly said that Rebel Rags was a booster listed in the NOA. Further, what idiot up there thought that suing an NCAA employee before going to the COI was a good idea? Somebody within the university outed two student athletes. They're lucky Kobe and Leo haven't already sued them for that.

This lawsuit is the equivalent of a bank robber suing the bank he robbed because they had security cameras that caught them in the act. The stupidity is absolutely mind-blowing.

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2017, 09:06 PM
I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for OM fans and graduates to be associated with something like this.

In all seriousness, stuff like this devalues a diploma from that institution.

Just embarrassing.

msunat97
07-22-2017, 09:12 PM
This is a sign of over inflated opinion of one's self worth

Political Hack
07-22-2017, 09:14 PM
They've strayed a little off path here... lmao.

Coursesuper
07-22-2017, 09:39 PM
The question in my mind is What's the angle, what's the end game here. Is this just open ended bullshit harassment?

PassInterference
07-22-2017, 09:54 PM
I think the angle is to get depositions from Leo & Kobe. I think they hope this helps their NCAA case.

I think winning lawsuit is not on their agenda.

I hope they are countersued and find that this lawsuit tactic wasn't worth it.

Political Hack
07-22-2017, 10:17 PM
I think the angle is to get depositions from Leo & Kobe. I think they hope this helps their NCAA case.

Yeah. RR can't get anything from Leo and Kobe. They're trying to discredit the NCAA.

Mimi's Babies
07-22-2017, 10:23 PM
The entirety of that JOKE of LEGAL BS is just that BS... This will in no way help OM nor will it help the hunting camp where #49 went hunting.

BeardoMSU
07-22-2017, 11:02 PM
Ha!

http://media2.giphy.com/media/tRL7xf0bFPV04/giphy.gif

Bucky Dog
07-23-2017, 08:11 AM

This is the part I have been trying to figure out from an OM perspective. Let's just say the RR free merchandise part gets thrown out of the NOA. You STILL HAVE 14 LEVEL 1 violations and the NCAA is going to drill your ass over those. It doesn't make two shits if you get this thrown out. Part of me wishes that it would get taken out and it takes away the one and only way you can try and blame this entire shit show on MSU!

So go ahead and keep filing lawsuits, blame others, deny responsibility, and place all your wrong doings on State to try and make yourselves feel better. You all really have no self awareness outside of your box in Oxford to see the entire SEC and others in the country keeping up with this, know what an embarrassment you are!

beretta
07-23-2017, 08:21 AM

Was Told last week from someone in Higher Ed of the state that they (not sure who they is) have been trying to get the lady who was in charge of the ACT testing where Saunders was implicated to give her depositions for 5 YEARS!!!.....she quit, hired an attorney, and 5 years later she still has not given a deposition....

1bigdawg
07-23-2017, 09:00 AM
This looks like RR thinks it IS Ole Miss. They are saying that because UNM sports is damaged by the investigation, they are damaged by implication. Any sane judge would throw that out.

QuadrupleOption
07-23-2017, 09:48 AM
RR must think they're Ole Miss. WTF does any of this shit have to do with whether or not Lewis, Bryant, and Tunsil's ex-step-dad were lying about RR's involvement in giving away free merchandise to prospects?

Pollodawg
07-23-2017, 09:49 AM
Merkin is a big fish. I still don't see why he would stick his name on something this stupid. I wonder if it's not someone in his firm handling it, and he's just stuck his name on it as a favor. Happens all the time. He knows this is nothing.

BrunswickDawg
07-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Merkin is a big fish. I still don't see why he would stick his name on something this stupid. I wonder if it's not someone in his firm handling it, and he's just stuck his name on it as a favor. Happens all the time. He knows this is nothing.

Because sometimes that Big Fish ego makes you think you can win anything or do whatever you want, like Merkin's buddy Dickie.

Spiderman
07-23-2017, 10:08 AM
RR must think they're Ole Miss. WTF does any of this shit have to do with whether or not Lewis, Bryant, and Tunsil's ex-step-dad were lying about RR's involvement in giving away free merchandise to prospects?

In this case RR is OM. OM can't sue and allege all this crap to try to help themselves out. AGAIN, Merkel would NEVER take this case without OM's blessings.