PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Braves-Dodgers?

Liverpooldawg
07-21-2017, 10:45 PM
The Braves have hung 9 on Alex Wood. The pitcher Garcia just hit a Grand Slam.

MetEdDawg
07-21-2017, 10:59 PM
Glad he's increasing his trade value tonight lol. He's improved recently. Gonna hate to see him go.

Liverpooldawg
07-21-2017, 11:04 PM
Glad he's increasing his trade value tonight lol. He's improved recently. Gonna hate to see him go.

LOL, ain't that the truth. Somebody needs to throw some cold water on Chip. He is getting overexcited.

Liverpooldawg
07-21-2017, 11:11 PM
12-1 Braves in the 6th. Given how Chip sounds I hope he packed his nitroglycerin.

parabrave
07-22-2017, 12:54 AM
Ok whats the hype about bringing Rodriguez up. I know he is coming off surgery but he is turrible. Hopefully they are shopping him. Great series by Camargo. He saved the game last nite.

MetEdDawg
07-22-2017, 07:15 AM
Ok whats the hype about bringing Rodriguez up. I know he is coming off surgery but he is turrible. Hopefully they are shopping him. Great series by Camargo. He saved the game last nite.

He wasn't a bring up. Been in the majors for 10 years and we brought him in and he got hurt. I think the hope was he and Adonis would platoon until next year when we might could get a 3B in the winter.

But it's a good thing Rodriguez is healthy and Camargo is doing well. Swanson is a hole right now and is a liability. I would bet he doesn't play the next 2 games. Love how Snitker is managing the team. Lot of pieces that don't naturally fit plus injuries/illnesses. Most teams would t be competitive under those circumstances.