BeardoMSU
07-21-2017, 05:50 PM
That is ****ing great!

ShotgunDawg
07-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Looks like a mantle piece. LOL

RocketDawg
07-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Looks like a first grader did it to me. :) But then I have never appreciated Picasso's work ....

jbjones
07-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Looks like a first grader did it to me. :) But then I have never appreciated Picasso's work ....

I think it's absolutely hilarious. You've got to see the details amongst the surface idiocy (kinda like everything northern miss). Bucky's teeth are detail; Nutt...detail, spot-on; Rosey..detail...whore,AK,bible and a fistful of cash is just what puts it over the edge to spitting beer on the screen. It's a shitty painting, but pure-D awesome at the same time. Is it worth $35? Well, that is the real question.

RocketDawg
07-21-2017, 08:48 PM
I think it's absolutely hilarious. You've got to see the details amongst the surface idiocy (kinda like everything northern miss). Bucky's teeth are detail; Nutt...detail, spot-on; Rosey..detail...whore,AK,bible and a fistful of cash is just what puts it over the edge to spitting beer on the screen. It's a shitty painting, but pure-D awesome at the same time. Is it worth $35? Well, that is the real question.

I see all that and it's humorous. It's just not very good art. But engineers have trouble with things that aren't realistic or done well I think.

Adding ... the best part is Nutt, lower left.

Leroy Jenkins
07-21-2017, 09:04 PM
Gator dont play no shit.

Doggie_Style
07-21-2017, 09:22 PM

It would be worth more than $35 if I could have it sent andd gift wrapped to a bear- shark aqaintance!

AFDawg
07-21-2017, 09:52 PM
The bad art is part of the humor.