PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss religion

StThierry
07-21-2017, 03:46 PM
My social media forum timelines are full of UM supports expressing things such as: do not judge; he without sin cast the first stone, etc. Theological phrases that are true, yet, these are the same ones who judged Sherill; who criticized publically Redmond; who are still throwing stones at L.L. Their form of religion, Christianity, is how they moved Freeze to demigod status. I agree with the idea of praying for the Freeze family but don't throw your idea of religion toward me for I see this form of religion expressed by many which call themselves Christians. I'm constantly having to show in scripture what a true disciple of Jesus isn't righteous when it only suits their tribal religious group. The truth is true no matter if expressed by an UM fan or a MSU fan or anyone. So again take your self-righteousness and open your bibles to how one should act toward everyone. Apologize for rant for I know some on here don't want o talk religion on a sports fort but I had to get this off my chest. Damn the fake pious attitude