PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl & GP

lefty96
07-21-2017, 02:12 PM
So, does Rosey get offered a legit media gig after this is up? If not on the frontlines but as an investigator?

Also, for you older farts - mainly the old genes page ex-pats, does this change your feelings on that site? or is that water under the bridge at this point?

Dawgology
07-21-2017, 03:14 PM
He might get one but I don't see him leaving. The amount of freedom to publish he has with GP is unparalleled in mainstream media. Plus, mainstream media is on its way out and most often they bow to advertising/political pressure.

Big4Dawg
07-21-2017, 03:16 PM
Doesn't change anything for me.

Why didn't he break this after he received the phone records? He had a whole show about it.

BrunswickDawg
07-21-2017, 03:59 PM
Doesn't change anything for me.

Why didn't he break this after he received the phone records? He had a whole show about it.
Because it carried more weight coming from Nutt's attorney. Coming from Rosebowl they would have spun it. Nutt's attorney gave it deathblow capability.

BulldogDX55
07-21-2017, 04:02 PM
Scout is merging with 24/7. They'll both be working with or for Paul Jones, as it is 24/7 that bought Scout.

oldjoedawg
07-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Scout is merging with 24/7. They'll both be working with or for Paul Jones, as it is 24/7 that bought Scout.

Man, you are so wrong...the two sites are not merging....they are both under the umbrella of CBS Sports and will function as two separate entities.....since they share the CBS platform they will be able to share some stories and info, but NO MERGER IS TAKING PLACE. Steve R is going to take over Gene's Page soon as owner when Gene decides to retire....

Todd4State
07-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Honestly doesn't change my feelings about Genespage. They're a bunch of nerds.

Gene is aw shucks nice nerd who is kind of weird.

David is the nerd that tries really hard in all of his classes to do well and impress the teachers.

Rosebowl is the nerd that thinks he's cool and will do anything to impress anyone.

I don't mean that to be offensive to anyone.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-21-2017, 07:40 PM
Man, you are so wrong...the two sites are not merging....they are both under the umbrella of CBS Sports and will function as two separate entities.....since they share the CBS platform they will be able to share some stories and info, but NO MERGER IS TAKING PLACE. Steve R is going to take over Gene's Page soon as owner when Gene decides to retire....

If they don't merger then they won't be under the CBS Sports umbrella. Scout is shutting down only question is how long it takes.