PDA

View Full Version : I want to give a big THANK YOU!

Bucky Dog
07-21-2017, 11:34 AM
To all of you guys such as C34, Random, Hack, Rosey, Flab, Behr, and others who kept on pursuing to uncover and deliver the truth after having your personal and professional lives invaded, torn down, and in some cases damaged!

I have to believe that you all have to feel no less than ecstatic for this vindication and the weight off of your chests to show what you all have been saying for 5 years is now public. This is only the beginning and again I feel for you guys that had to endure the hatred and torture and invasion of privacy by a bunch of crazed fans who hide behind their keyboard.

Saltydog
07-21-2017, 11:42 AM
stand against that self righteous, bible thumping SOB.

Political Hack
07-21-2017, 12:13 PM
I could probably never prove it, and it would've cost 100's of 1,000's of dollars, but I'm damn near certain that fatboy-slim got his book published with taco chico money in exchange for burning down State, myself, and an 18 year old kid who was on the verge of catching his big break. Also called my job, numerous other people and agencies in DC trying to get me fired.

Seeing the Blindside crumble will have to be vindication enough. Karma's a bitch. One down. One to go.

lamont
07-21-2017, 12:56 PM
C34 was certainly avenged yesterday. Good times

yjnkdawg
07-21-2017, 12:59 PM
stand against that self righteous, bible thumping SOB.

Same here. Nutt had his gun loaded and plenty of ammuntion to get him a bear, or could it bears?

PassInterference
07-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Second.

FlabLoser
07-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Thanks, Bucky Dog.

JoseBrown
07-21-2017, 05:19 PM
I'd like to get in on this too. While I was invested in MState athletics as much as I could afford, like many of you, you have given me personal vindication. My career wasn't effected or in any way close to being effected like some of you.

I had a personal grudge to be settled from back when they did everything they could think of to bring any of you guys, and anyone else associated with our university down. You guys have settled my personal grudge, and for that I thank you. You can't choose your family, but you can your friends. And some of my friends were effected. I've always bled maroon, and I always will just as my son did. I'm sorry for the damage they did to some of you guys. But thank you for enduring.

BrunswickDawg
07-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Bucky Dog.

Does this mean we can see a return of the FlabLoser Attendence calculator? I've missed those.

Todd4State
07-21-2017, 05:44 PM
It has been glorious so far.

And there is more to come...

War Machine Dawg
07-21-2017, 06:39 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/MOWPkhRAUbR7i/giphy.gif

Gutter Cobreh
07-21-2017, 07:40 PM
C34 was certainly avenged yesterday. Good times

I'm not sure I could ever imagine some of the stuff some on here have had to endure during all of this (like C34). As has been said, it's far from over but vindication would be the proper term at this point.

Well deserved and well earned!

gtowndawg
07-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Here here

Bucky Dog
07-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Thanks, Bucky Dog.

Flab, I don't know the whole story but just the speculation sounds like you got hit very hard. Love you brother and look forward to you coming back. We all hope all is right again for you and your family. If you need anything you let us know!!