PDA

View Full Version : Talty with a big 17 you to Freeze

starkvegasdawg
07-21-2017, 11:09 AM
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/07/hugh_freeze_proven_to_be_a_san.html#incart_big-photo

QuadrupleOption
07-21-2017, 11:21 AM
In a strange turn of events, Nutt busted a Hugh.

RougeDawg
07-23-2017, 11:20 AM
I bet ole Talty isn't finished with Bucky. Once the NCAA hammer drops, I fully expect scathing articles from Talty about their recruiting practices and how closely involved Hugh was. He was ridden out of town because he refused to toe the company line.

StatesboroBlues
07-23-2017, 11:39 AM
I bet ole Talty isn't finished with Bucky. Once the NCAA hammer drops, I fully expect scathing articles from Talty about their recruiting practices and how closely involved Hugh was. He was ridden out of town because he refused to toe the company line.

Talty soaked the Oxford atmosphere in for a while and ran anything and everything they wanted. Don't remember him going against the grain very often...at least until he knew he was leaving.

MSUMatt
07-23-2017, 03:08 PM
"If you sense rejoicing over Freeze's resignation, it's centered around the satisfaction of a sanctimonious person receiving his comeuppance. If judged on hypocrisy alone, Freeze would be the kind of five-star recruit that'd get Ole Miss in trouble."

Talty going hard in the paint.