PDA

View Full Version : Channel your best Yancy...

Political Hack
07-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Please, explain how this is good news for Ole Miss and how this will backfire on State.

mstatefan91
07-20-2017, 10:20 PM
I'm hearing that the NCAA is reall happy with how we handled the Freeze situation. I believe they will accept our self imposed sanctions now that the man they were after is gone.

On another note, I'm hearing there are some nervous coaches down in Starkville. Phone records and emails on top of Leo's testimony. NCAA already asking questions.

No SEC school is safe now after what Steve has done. At least the worst is behind us now.

Political Hack
07-20-2017, 10:23 PM
I'm hearing that the NCAA is reall happy with how we handled the Freeze situation. I believe they will accept our self imposed sanctions now that the man they were after is gone.

On another note, I'm hearing there are some nervous coaches down in Starkville. Phone records and emails on top of Leo's testimony. NCAA already asking questions.

No SEC school is safe now after what Steve has done. At least the worst is behind us now.

You could write for the spirit.

mstatefan91
07-20-2017, 10:27 PM
You could write for the spirit.

Not sure if compliment or not lol

starkvegasdawg
07-20-2017, 10:32 PM
Welk tho deterfty voep qwxc

Sorry hard to type one handed. The Rupaul special on LOGO wasn't quite over.

WSOPdawg
07-20-2017, 10:36 PM

Man, that's pretty good there mstatefan91. =D

Todd4State
07-20-2017, 10:55 PM

Nice!

msujan
07-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Are you an alias for Fancy Yancy?

Ari Gold
07-21-2017, 05:47 AM

Take Friday off Yancy .
Just copy and paste this.
Have a great weekend .

parabrave
07-21-2017, 06:01 AM
Mike Golic on the radio this morning, This could be a good thing.

BulldogDX55
07-21-2017, 06:10 AM

This, but more likely a shower scene in the season 2 premier of Last Chance U. We know what he likes.

Dawgface
07-21-2017, 06:32 AM

Easy winner.

Schultzy
07-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Link fail

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2017, 08:07 AM

Holy shit. That is literally spot on

Political Hack
07-21-2017, 08:16 AM
Holy shit. That is literally spot on

I wanted to have their response here before they had it... and we did.

Complete and utter BS. It's hilarious 91 nailed their response before they had it up.

Mimi's Babies
07-21-2017, 08:19 AM
The NCAA will be forced to move back into oxford..... No choice or UL will have their heads..... NOA #3 is coming......

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2017, 08:50 AM
I wanted to have their response here before they had it... and we did.

Complete and utter BS. It's hilarious 91 nailed their response before they had it up.

Well they get all of their other info from here. Why not get this too