PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to MiMi- The real ED MVP.

Dawgs87
07-20-2017, 07:52 PM
Been calling this for months and no one would dare believe it, myself included.

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2017, 08:07 PM
Been calling this for months and no one would dare believe it, myself included.

Thank You!!!!! Don't mess with a mama...... for sure....

I seen it dawg
07-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Calling it for months?!?!?!? ED been on it for years. Not to downplay Mimi work

confucius say
07-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Give random all the hell you want, but he is the man with good info

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Give random all the hell you want, but he is the man with good info

Random and I have had this discussion -- now I want the phone number -- to see if it is the name I was given.

Turfdawg67
07-20-2017, 08:28 PM
Uh yeah... however if there is a teller machine somewhere that all recruits use for free, I will bow down to her and beg forgiveness. But ED have been talking about ladies of the night for 4+ years.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-20-2017, 08:33 PM
Random and I have had this discussion -- now I want the phone number -- to see if it is the name I was given.

What's your thoughts on Natt Luke being interim HC?

MrKotter
07-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Calling it for months?!?!?!? ED been on it for years. Not to downplay Mimi work

Mimi's been kick y'alls ass

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Uh yeah... however if there is a teller machine somewhere that all recruits use for free, I will bow down to her and beg forgiveness. But ED have been talking about ladies of the night for 4+ years.

The ATM machine has been moved.... the people in the right places have all the information on the machine and the bank.... Let this mess continue to play out.... FYI-- I have the name of a madam... Now waiting to see if the name matches..... :confused:

Political Hack
07-20-2017, 09:05 PM

Started with the Chris Jones class. Remember everyone freaking out about him going to Ole Miss even though he was committed to State? Kept trying to calm everyone down, but nobody would listen. Then he came to State and everyone forgot about it. Everyone knew what was going on, but nobody could say anything.

Now, everybody knows.

Todd4State
07-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Started with the Chris Jones class. Remember everyone freaking out about him going to Ole Miss even though he was committed to State? Kept trying to calm everyone down, but nobody would listen. Then he came to State and everyone forgot about it. Everyone knew what was going on, but nobody could say anything.

Now, everybody knows.

Is that why Freeze claims that he still talked to Jones when he was at MSU? Or was that BS just to make MSU people mad?

Bucky Dog
07-20-2017, 09:14 PM

Now, everybody knows.

He fell in love with a hooker???

DownwardDawg
07-20-2017, 09:17 PM

Now, everybody knows.

I remember well. Chris Jones is the reason I don't follow recruiting anymore.