PDA

View Full Version : Just another Elitedawg Conspiracy

Pages : 1 [2]

WeWonItAll(Most)
07-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Saw that. I think they may have extended the time frame for the phone records. I think they have the recent year or so. At least that's my guess based on what was put out today.

So Nutt asks for more of his phone records, and by the end of the day Freeze has resigned due to stuff OM "just" found on his phone records?

Seems like another prime example of blatant dishonesty to me.

Perpetual Underachiever
07-20-2017, 11:38 PM
So Nutt asks for more of his phone records, and by the end of the day Freeze has resigned due to stuff OM "just" found on his phone records?

Seems like another prime example of blatant dishonesty to me.

This all came from Nutt's initial request which was only for 6 days of call logs. They recently filed another request for his call logs for his entire time at OM.

notsofarawaydawg
07-20-2017, 11:43 PM
Because AT&T isn't part of the Ole Miss #Network. It sounds like they went to the phone company with the FOIA instead of Ole Miss which is smart because the phone company has nothing to hide nor do they care about Ole Miss.

Can't believe they didn't have Cellular South / CSPIRE / Network phone service to protect their coach.

Todd4State
07-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Can't believe they didn't have Cellular South / CSPIRE / Network phone service to protect their coach.

I'm not sure if you're serious but I doubt it would have mattered who their carrier was or is. I just used AT&T as a generic phone company because I have no idea who they use and it could very well have been Cellular South. I think whatever phone company gets an FOIA request I think they answer it and don't really concern themselves with what it is about.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-21-2017, 06:37 AM
Because AT&T isn't part of the Ole Miss #Network. It sounds like they went to the phone company with the FOIA instead of Ole Miss which is smart because the phone company has nothing to hide nor do they care about Ole Miss.

Ok that would make more sense

BrunswickDawg
07-21-2017, 07:27 AM
I'm not sure if you're serious but I doubt it would have mattered who their carrier was or is. I just used AT&T as a generic phone company because I have no idea who they use and it could very well have been Cellular South. I think whatever phone company gets an FOIA request I think they answer it and don't really concern themselves with what it is about.

Phone carriers are not subject to FOIA requests - only government/public agencies are. For one of the telecoms to give up records requires a court order. The records came from Ole Miss.