PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Bulldogs @ Auburn

archdog
09-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Hard fought game. Thanks to the team for all the effort. Week Three is over, time to get ready for Troy.
I don't even pretend to know what happened behind the scenes Saturday. All I know is that until 9 minutes left in the game we were playing football.

The entire team looked pretty good. I love the offense when Dak is running things. I just wish we would mix the jet sweep, the standard option left and right, and the read option, along with WR screens. That is until they start biting on those screens, then you use the double move for big yards.
The D missed some tackles and took terrible angles. Manziel would have had 300 yards rushing on those angles, and Alabama would have had 400 yards receiving off of simple screen passes off those angles. It is time for our team to put it together. It is not time for our team to get blasted by fans on this site, twitter, SPS or anywhere else. I will tell you what, I don't even think it is time for prolonged attacks and other suggestions against our coaching staff.

I support the dawgs and it is time for everyone to join in. I am as they say "All In"

#hailstate