PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance U

oildawg
07-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Season 2 for Last Chance U comes out tomorrow. My favorite quote from Season 1 was in the first episode when the D-Line coach (Davern Williams) was talking to Ronald Ollie in a film review with all the D-Linemen. His tone was pretty calm.

"Ollie, you gotta get both hands on this guard now. You let him go. Can't let him go. Why? I don't understand this. He hadn't made a play on the zone yet. Yet! See what I'm sayin', you got to stop this. Crash the pocket. I see you doin' this all day, watchin' this tape. You just runnin' round here. This quarterback still got the ball and you doin' this. If I had somebody to put right there in your spot, I would. I ain't got no choice but to keep you there. So if we lose the ballgame, it's on you. If we get a guy that rush for 120-something yards on us, it's on you. Ain't on me."

Classic!

AlmostPositive
07-19-2017, 08:29 PM
My favorite Season One quote was from a pre-game prayer: "Lord, help us play this game viciously as it was intended to be played."

Bothrops
07-20-2017, 12:26 AM
Where do you watch this? Can't remember

TUSK
07-20-2017, 01:20 AM
Pretty soon, EMCC will be recruiting from Ole Miss...

oildawg
07-20-2017, 05:37 AM
Where do you watch this? Can't remember
Netflix

Lord McBuckethead
07-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Buddy Stevens is a trip. Wish he was more sympathetic to MSU, but still dude is a trip.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-20-2017, 09:45 AM
Buddy Stevens is a trip. Wish he was more sympathetic to MSU, but still dude is a trip.

Buddy is sympathetic to Buddy. We did get 3 guys from Scooba last year though so I can't really complain.

Cooterpoot
07-20-2017, 10:19 AM
Just saw where the academic advisor on that show just took a job with the ""scouting"" company NSR as their academic advisor. LOL.....you can't make this stuff up.

MSUDawg99
07-20-2017, 10:51 AM
Just saw where the academic advisor on that show just took a job with the ""scouting"" company NSR as their academic advisor. LOL.....you can't make this stuff up.

Yeah Brittany has moved on to bigger & better I spose. I also spose that Last Chance U exposure was the reason she probably got that job. Good for her.

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2017, 02:03 PM
Yeah Brittany has moved on to bigger & better I spose. I also spose that Last Chance U exposure was the reason she probably got that job. Good for her.

Trust me.. you can't really blame anyone for wanting to move on to bigger and better things than a 4 way stop (oh thats right they finally upgraded to Stoplights) a subway... a dead "downtown".
Unless someone wants to spend their whole life around college athletes out at the crossroads or the pad. Which I bet I still know some people out there on any night.