PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh yeah- its Deposition Week

lamont
07-17-2017, 10:24 AM
We were promised that depositions would absolutely take place this week. The Great Merckin would make sure that happened. Remember- Yanci, Tay, and crew promised depositions because the case had to be done before the COI meets. The Great Merkin would make this happen.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2017, 10:50 AM
Popcorn ready

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-17-2017, 11:01 AM
I wonder if they feel the same way about the Lindsey Miller personal injury lawsuit? It seems that it would only be fair for it to be completed before the COI meeting to insure that the NCAA didn't miss anything.

LockeDawg
07-17-2017, 11:56 AM
We were promised that depositions would absolutely take place this week. The Great Merckin would make sure that happened. Remember- Yanci, Tay, and crew promised depositions because the case had to be done before the COI meets. The Great Merkin would make this happen.

I'm out of the loop - What's the latest on the RR lawsuit and are the depo's taking place or not?

PassInterference
07-17-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm out of the loop - What's the latest on the RR lawsuit and are the depo's taking place or not?

Leo & Kobe have high powered attorneys who filed some motions instead of allowing immediate depositions. Nobody knows when or if those will happen but it won't be soon.

LockeDawg
07-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the info.

lamont
07-17-2017, 12:35 PM
OM fans thought LL and Kobe were going to be represented by the local guy Bubba Jones who has cerebral palsy

Turfdawg67
07-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Depositions don't even matter. Leo & Kobe will be recanting their stories any day now.***

louisvilledawg
07-18-2017, 07:55 AM

Tay is dumber than a sack of D*cks.

lamont
07-18-2017, 09:00 AM
Tay is dumber than a sack of D*cks.

This is true

DLGDawg
07-18-2017, 09:31 AM
In my 48 years as an MSU fan...I have never seen those cheating liars exposed in such a
(trying to think of the right phrase/word here).....an obvious way??..perfectly exposed on a national stage??
Someone with the gift of gab help me out here.

This is true

gtowndawg
07-18-2017, 10:26 AM
OM fans thought LL and Kobe were going to be represented by the local guy Bubba Jones who has cerebral palsy

They though LL and Kobe would get this guy...
https://hennessysview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/publicdefender.png

RocketDawg
07-18-2017, 04:00 PM
In my 48 years as an MSU fan...I have never seen those cheating liars exposed in such a
(trying to think of the right phrase/word here).....an obvious way??..perfectly exposed on a national stage??
Someone with the gift of gab help me out here.

prominent, pronounced, blatant, spectacular, striking, conspicuous ... for a few (online thesauras helped).