PDA

View Full Version : Before News Breaks: I'd Like To Say Something To Rebel Fans

ShotgunDawg
07-17-2017, 10:11 AM
We were right the entire time

Rosebowl, Random Poster, Political, Ari, Mimi, Cadaver, etc... owned your ass.

When everyone was praising him, they told the truth, & you delusional shitbirds couldn't handle it.

Never forget that. In 20 years when your program is still the laughing stock of the SEC & still suffering from this self inflicted situation, Elitedawgs owned your ass.

Personally, I hope you cheat again. Because, when you do, Elitedawgs & Rosebowl will own your ass again.

Never forget. Never forget.

Hey Hugh!!!

starkvegasdawg
07-17-2017, 10:17 AM
And click an ad. Ought to click two for our troubles.

DogsofAnarchy
07-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Shotgun, you're mincing words...tell me exactly how you feel. Lol

Tbonewannabe
07-17-2017, 10:44 AM
Yancy is on the level of Joseph Goebbels in getting UM fans believing everything is fine. Yancy would fit right in with all the Nazis wishing for the good old days of slavery.

Political Hack
07-17-2017, 11:22 AM
I can't get past how they just keep lighting themselves on fire. They've mismanaged this about as poorly as you could ever envision all because they had to deny it when we broke it here. They set themselves up early by lying and it snowballed from there. 3+ years ago, if they would've just said, "yeah, Elitedawgs is right and we are under investigation." it would've been a completely different ride, but I have to admit, they made it a lot, lot more fun handling it they way they did.

BeastMan
07-17-2017, 11:26 AM
I wonder what bloggers and/or journalists were the first to call out Freeze?

bulldogsmsu
07-17-2017, 11:31 AM
We were right the entire time

Rosebowl, Random Poster, Political, Ari, Mimi, Cadaver, etc... owned your ass.

When everyone was praising him, they told the truth, & you delusional shitbirds couldn't handle it.

Never forget that. In 20 years when your program is still the laughing stock of the SEC & still suffering from this self inflicted situation, Elitedawgs owned your ass.

Personally, I hope you cheat again. Because, when you do, Elitedawgs & Rosebowl will own your ass again.

Never forget. Never forget.

Hey Hugh!!!

Any update on timeline on when news is suppose to break?

MadDawg
07-17-2017, 11:32 AM
I can't get past how they just keep lighting themselves on fire. They've mismanaged this about as poorly as you could ever envision all because they had to deny it when we broke it here. They set themselves up early by lying and it snowballed from there. 3+ years ago, if they would've just said, "yeah, Elitedawgs is right and we are under investigation." it would've been a completely different ride, but I have to admit, they made it a lot, lot more fun handling it they way they did.

It beats all I've ever seen. If they had three choices:

Choice A: Come clean about everything;
Choice B: Come clean about most of it, but keep what we think we can dispute under wraps;
Choice C: Deny everything, dare people to turn you in, and then blame someone else

They chose 'C' every damn time.

Gomez09
07-17-2017, 11:35 AM
I only have one question..For someone that's all about some burner phones... Why didn't he just use one?

Political Hack
07-17-2017, 12:01 PM
I only have one question..For someone that's all about some burner phones... Why didn't he just use one?

You think freeze wants to have to explain to his wife why he has a burner phone?

Gomez09
07-17-2017, 12:05 PM
I could explain that away a hell of a lot easier than why my phone records have special services in it. O you know dear, Chris X gave me this phone its part of recruiting thing.

Let me guess it showed up on his bill as a " Restaurant Charge"...

JoseBrown
Hey shitbirds, I have but one question, was it worth it?

ShotgunDawg
You think freeze wants to have to explain to his wife why he has a burner phone?

Walter White found ways around that

Ari Gold
07-17-2017, 12:11 PM

He may of already had a couple if rumors are legit.. you can only juggle so much even for a cocksman like Hugh

lamont
07-17-2017, 12:30 PM

When you have 2 phones- sometimes you end up dialing with the wrong one before you realize it

BeardoMSU
07-17-2017, 12:35 PM
When is this story going to break?