PDA

View Full Version : Would not be shocked if Mississippi is 1-2 going into Saban's Lair

Indndawg
07-15-2017, 10:14 AM
While against the odds, USA and Cali may tougher games than the talking head experts think.

lamont
07-15-2017, 10:17 AM
meh- I think their offense will get them thru both. Cal may give them some fits because they may be able to score with them.

Bama is going to hurt their feelings tho

Bully13
07-15-2017, 10:19 AM
their staff and players are not mentally prepared to compete in a competitive fashion at this point. their fate was determined last year prior to the vandy game.

shannondawg
07-15-2017, 10:31 AM
0-3 suits me better.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-15-2017, 10:43 AM
We may be seeing the debut of HC Crimedawg McGriff by then.....

Token Bammer
07-15-2017, 11:09 AM
OM is going to catch am epic mudholing from BAMA this season. It's going to be a blood bath. Jmo

TUSK
07-15-2017, 11:18 AM
OM is going to catch am epic mudholing from BAMA this season. It's going to be a blood bath. Just a fact.

FIFY

Did ya see the updated roster, Token? Scarbrough is almost 240, now... he may get arrested for aggravated assault in that game...

Token Bammer
07-15-2017, 11:21 AM
FIFY

Did ya see the updated roster, Token? Scarbrough is almost 240, now... he may get arrested for aggravated assault in that game...

I can't remember what he was listed at last season, but I just remember thinking "that dude looks about 20 lbs heavier than that". He just carries it well. If he's a true 240 and hasn't lost too much speed then he may be headed to New York come December. IF (BIG IF) he stays healthy.

DownwardDawg
07-15-2017, 12:47 PM
OM is going to catch am epic mudholing from BAMA this season. It's going to be a blood bath. Jmo

If Kiffin were still at Bama, I'd have to say "We'll see about that". If the new guy is smart enough to line up and pound the rock up the middle then yes, it will be a beat down.

Jack Lambert
07-15-2017, 01:55 PM
meh- I think their offense will get them thru both. Cal may give them some fits because they may be able to score with them.

Bama is going to hurt their feelings tho

I agree but Freeze proved last year he cannot get them up play when things are down. What I mean if he could not get them up for the Egg Bowl and they were still playing for a bowl he just can't do it. I just think if anything goes wrong they will fall apart.

parabrave
07-15-2017, 03:53 PM
If Kiffin were still at Bama, I'd have to say "We'll see about that". If the new guy is smart enough to line up and pound the rock up the middle then yes, it will be a beat down.

This all day. Bama had the 1st game wrapped up until Kiffen called off the dogs and started passing the ball. 2nd game, well 5 turnovers don't help.

Pollodawg
07-15-2017, 03:56 PM
their staff and players are not mentally prepared to compete in a competitive fashion at this point. their fate was determined last year prior to the vandy game.

Yup. Glass jaw. Just like last year.

Mutt the Hoople
07-15-2017, 03:57 PM
FIFY

Is that "Jerome Bettis 240" or "Dontae Walker 240"?

TUSK
07-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Is that "Jerome Bettis 240" or "Dontae Walker 240"?

he's a "shredded 2 fawty".... I'm pretty sure he's not human... gotta be the deer antler spray...

this pic is a year old, fyi...

Turfdawg67
07-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Delete

msbulldog
07-15-2017, 05:36 PM
I can't remember what he was listed at last season, but I just remember thinking "that dude looks about 20 lbs heavier than that". He just carries it well. If he's a true 240 and hasn't lost too much speed then he may be headed to New York come December. IF (BIG IF) he stays healthy.

Hey why don't you and Tusk go to a Bama board, we don't give a damn over here.

Token Bammer
07-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Hey why don't you and Tusk go to a Bama board, we don't give a damn over here.

Why so serious? Never understood why folks on message boards get so bent outta shape at others simply because their favorite team is not there own. Silly imo.

I'm here because I enjoy the conversation and want to watch OM go down in flames as much as the next guy.

Turfdawg67
07-15-2017, 07:29 PM
msbulldog be like...

http://i.imgur.com/crAPzQT.gif

I personally enjoy Tusk & Token's hatred for OM!

Todd4State
07-15-2017, 07:39 PM
Here's what will really happen- Ole Miss will start off 3-0 and their fans will start talking a lot of shit and Freeze if he's still around if the rumored next IT doesn't end his time will talk about how the probation has motivated their team and how he's just like Jesus.

Then Saban bitch slaps them back into reality and then they end the year at 6-6 at best and 4-8 at worst. I'm assuming that A&M doesn't **** up their game with them again for about the fourth year in a row.

I'll be honest- I hope Freeze stays this year and this probation gets drug out past February and they have to have an interim coach for 2018.