07-14-2017, 10:21 AM
** At C or LT?

MSUDawg99
07-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Left tackle.

Jenkins is at C.

Mobile Bay
07-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Fitz on the second team my ass. He should be first, end of discussion. No respect.

AFDawg
07-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Left tackle.

Jenkins is at C.

It's a joke.

Cary Hudson's little bro
07-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Fitz on the second team my ass. He should be first, end of discussion. No respect.

Would rather be the underdog in every possible way going into this season.

TrapGame
07-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Would rather be the underdog in every possible way going into this season.

Yep.

I listened to some sports guy jack off all over AU yesterday. Their QB was gonna light up defenses. The team to beat in the SEC. He has them undefeated up to the Iron Bowl.

But, he spent thirty seconds talking about how he didn't think the defense was gonna be as good as last year's. They'd take a step back there. Wut??!

BrunswickDawg
07-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Yep.

I listened to some sports guy jack off all over AU yesterday. Their QB was gonna light up defenses. The team to beat in the SEC. He has them undefeated up to the Iron Bowl.

But, he spent thirty seconds talking about how he didn't think the defense was gonna be as good as last year's. They'd take a step back there. Wut??!

Haven't we heard that about every AU QB post-Cam?? I'm still waiting for Trotter, Moseley, Frazier, Wallace, Johnson, White, or John Franklin III to "light it up".

Nick Marshall was the only one who came close to the hype AU QB's get.

Jack Lambert
07-14-2017, 11:45 AM
Yep.

He put the hurt on some Big 12 defenses but the Big 12 only has a few teams with good defenses.

lamont
07-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Auburn is going to beat us by at least 2 TD's. Would not shock at all if they win the West

TUSK
07-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Auburn is going to beat us by at least 2 TD's. Would not shock at all if they win the West

This... There run game is going to sodomize some people...

If they have a legit QB, the Iron Bowl is likely (again) a NC play-in game....

lamont
07-14-2017, 05:43 PM
This... There run game is going to sodomize some people...

If they have a legit QB, the Iron Bowl is likely (again) a NC play-in game....

agree 100%

They are going to be physical and be a force. They need their WR's to grow up and be better on offense and they need their new DL guys to play like big boys. Other than that- they are very good everywhere else

Lord McBuckethead
07-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Fitz lost to Kentucky, BYU, and South Alabama. I will wait for him to dominate teams before I believe he is 2nd team anything.

Lord McBuckethead
07-14-2017, 08:24 PM
It's awesome, but I cannot argue for 2nd team or 1st team right now. I want to see how he has progressed first.

lamont
07-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Fitz lost to Kentucky, BYU, and South Alabama. I will wait for him to dominate teams before I believe he is 2nd team anything.

offensively- Fitz did his job vs Kentucky. Mullen stupidly pulled him after 2 series vs USA. Damien lost that one. I agree with you on BYU

No doubt Fitz struggled vs good teams last year. He will be improved this year- no doubt. We'll see how much help he gets from the WR's. He rushed for 1300 yards tho- he is a damn force in the running game- that cant be overlooked.

breazy
07-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Which one if those was the one Fred Ross dropped the perfect fade pass in overtime.....that has to be Fitz's fault right?

Lord McBuckethead
07-14-2017, 09:48 PM
offensively- Fitz did his job vs Kentucky. Mullen stupisly pulled him after 2 series vs USA. Damien lost that one. I agree with you on BYU

No doubt Fitz struggled vs good teams last year. He will be improved this year- no doubt. We'll see how much help he gets from the WR's. He rushed for 1300 yards tho- he is a damn force in the running game- that cant be overlooked.

Forgot he was pulled against SA. That one is definitely not on Fitz. Fact is, he is a force in the running game. I am ready for him to take the next step and make everyone better around him. Maybe he does that this year. If he does, 1-2 team seems appropriate.