PDA

View Full Version : Jerious Norwood

BB30
07-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Saw an old video of him the other day. What is he up to now? I don't remember seeing him back at any state games over the last few years may have missed it but he was always one of my favorite players, sucked his talent was wasted at state.

HaggardDawg
07-14-2017, 08:35 AM
He has a trucking company in Atlanta running a couple of trucks. Seemed to be doing well when I talked to him last . It's been about a year since I saw him last but I think he may be doing a little coaching too.

Bubb Rubb
07-14-2017, 08:49 AM
I'm sure he's also doing a lot of prepping for deer season.

Dawg496
07-14-2017, 12:07 PM
I saw he was also doing some speaking at high schools and youth organizations with the Atlanta Falcons FO.

DogsofAnarchy
07-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Saw an old video of him the other day. What is he up to now? I don't remember seeing him back at any state games over the last few years may have missed it but he was always one of my favorite players, sucked his talent was wasted at state.

His talent was wasted because we had a coach that sucked!! Croom was an idiot. But I think State was great for J. Norwood!!

Bully13
07-14-2017, 12:23 PM
I'll never forget that run he made against FL. EPIC.

even though Croom sucked overall, he sure "CROOMED" a lot of head coaches.

biggun
07-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Norwood played the 2013 season for the Toronto Argonauts and had a pretty good year but I think he hung up the cleats for good after the season. He was a great bulldog, and when healthy, simply electric with the ball in his hands. I hope Dan reaches out to him to get him back involved with the program. Great guy who gave 110% every game for the Dogs despite being surrounded by the equivalent of Grade A Shi*