PDA

View Full Version : So Yanci Porter lied yet again to the Spirit???

lamont
07-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Neither Leo or Kobe are recanting their NCAA Testimony in the RR lawsuit. And they never were

I encourage all Spirit members to please just click a couple of ads per day to support Elite. We won't take your money and then lie to you. We just keep shooting you straight

MadDawg
07-13-2017, 02:05 PM
I'm waiting on Jake Wimberly to get Scott McKinney back on. I want him to ask Scott, "Why did you feel the need to spread MORE false information? How does it feel to be used? Where you promised anything for your lies you spread on my program a couple of weeks ago? Are these traits you picked up in prison, or have you always had issues with the truth?"

Yeah, that would be good.

Commercecomet24
07-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Best message board on the planet! Thanks for giving us this forum and keep on beating on the bears, RP!

Mjoelner34
07-13-2017, 02:32 PM
I'm waiting on Jake Wimberly to get Scott McKinney back on. I want him to ask Scott, "Why did you feel the need to spread MORE false information? How does it feel to be used? Where you promised anything for your lies you spread on my program a couple of weeks ago? Are these traits you picked up in prison, or have you always had issues with the truth?"

Yeah, that would be good.

I want him to ask McKinney if they have cathead biscuits in prison.

Big4Dawg
07-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Don't forget David Johnson telling everyone that no recruits were lied to and Freeze was truthful about the NCAA through the whole process...well, unless you are Deontay Anderson of course.

http://insider.espn.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post/_/id/75088/deontay-anderson-top-2016-safety-discusses-ole-miss-visit

The weekend wasn't without controversy, however, following Friday's news that Ole Miss received a notice of allegations from the NCAA, charging the school with rules violations in football, women's basketball and track and field.

For Anderson, the news Friday and media attention in Oxford that followed throughout the weekend didn't derail the chances for the Rebels.

"It didn't affect me," Anderson said. "I talked to Coach Freeze about it. He said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me. When I first heard it, it didn't shake me up,"

Todd4State
07-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Don't forget David Johnson telling everyone that no recruits were lied to and Freeze was truthful about the NCAA through the whole process...well, unless you are Deontay Anderson of course.

http://insider.espn.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post/_/id/75088/deontay-anderson-top-2016-safety-discusses-ole-miss-visit

Or DD Bowie.

JDog13
07-13-2017, 02:57 PM
Neither Leo or Kobe are recanting their NCAA Testimony in the RR lawsuit. And they never were

I encourage all Spirit members to please just click a couple of ads per day to support Elite. We won't take your money and then lie to you. We just keep shooting you straight

Quit making fun of my bitch.

Bully13
07-13-2017, 03:01 PM
still one of my favorites:

For Anderson, the news Friday and media attention in Oxford that followed throughout the weekend didn't derail the chances for the Rebels.

"It didn't affect me," Anderson said. "I talked to Coach Freeze about it. He said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me. When I first heard it, it didn't shake me up,"

Todd4State
07-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Quit making fun of my bitch.

Thanks for the entertainment the other day. I'm shocked he fell for it honestly since he and Chuck work for the same company basically.

thf24
07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the entertainment the other day. I'm shocked he fell for it honestly since he and Chuck work for the same company basically.

I may be wrong, but doesn't Yancy actually work for Chuck?

Todd4State
07-13-2017, 04:18 PM

Probably so. I don't read or lurk over there to know. I like real sports stories.

JDog13
07-13-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanks. I couldn't believe it when I saw the screenshot of his post.

JDog13
07-13-2017, 04:49 PM

Yanci does work for Cuck. He was so terrible at his job, scout didn't renew his contract with them.

I seen it dawg
07-13-2017, 06:11 PM
**** those shitbirds

RocketDawg
07-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Yanci does work for Cuck. He was so terrible at his job, scout didn't renew his contract with them.

Are you saying Yancy is out of a job?

JDog13
07-13-2017, 07:12 PM
Are you saying Yancy is out of a job?

Naw, Cuck won't ever fire him, not unless CBS makes drug tests mandatory. Some of the scout guys cover multiple different things. They have the contracts with scout. He just blows smoke up his subscribers asses. No other person in the industry respects anything he does.

Dolphus Raymond
07-13-2017, 07:32 PM
I really have my doubts as to whether the average Ole Miss takes anything Porter et al says with more than a grain of salt at this point in the game. It is a sad state of affairs when your rival's message board has proven time and again to be more accurate than your own school's pay site. I would be willing to bet that many Ole Miss fans check ED at least daily, and who could blame them? The proof is in the "clicks".

Political Hack
07-13-2017, 07:39 PM
I really have my doubts as to whether the average Ole Miss takes anything Porter et al says with more than a grain of salt at this point in the game. It is a sad state of affairs when your rival's message board has proven time and again to be more accurate than your own school's pay site. I would be willing to bet that many Ole Miss fans check ED at least daily, and who could blame them? The proof is in the "clicks".

It really is. That's why we get 3 million views a month. We're might be outpacing the CL sports pages at this point. They aren't covering anything either and are WAY behind on anything relevant. And I have to admit, it feels good to be the site that broke this several years ago, told we were making stuff up and lying, and then to see all of this fall into place.

lamont
07-13-2017, 09:04 PM
It really is. That's why we get 3 million views a month. We're might be outpacing the CL sports pages at this point. They aren't covering anything either and are WAY behind on anything relevant. And I have to admit, it feels good to be the site that broke this several years ago, told we were making stuff up and lying, and then to see all of this fall into place.

2013- we started getting 100K views per month

2017- 3MM views per month

Elitedawg Conspiracy

Saltydog
07-14-2017, 07:48 AM
curve balls.

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2017, 07:51 AM
curve balls.

He has that tsun integrity.

Bully13
07-14-2017, 07:55 AM
2013- we started getting 100K views per month

2017- 3MM views per month

Elitedawg Conspiracy

Damn. That's huge. Would be curious to see how that compares to other MSU and TSUN sites.

Congrats ED, well deserved and helluva job.