PDA

View Full Version : Did OLE MISS violate more NCAA rules ?

hailstatetakeover
07-13-2017, 01:34 PM
https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/07/13/did-ole-miss-violate-ncaa-investigation-policy/

BrunswickDawg
07-13-2017, 01:37 PM
I really want to like you guys, but "deformation" instead of "defamation" in your first sentence AND "Huston" instead of "Houston" as the first word in the 3rd paragraph made me stop reading.

Y'all really, really, need to set up some editorial controls before you hit publish.

hailstatetakeover
07-13-2017, 01:49 PM
We understand we hit publish WAY too fast, thanks for pointing out the errors.

msstate7
07-13-2017, 01:49 PM
I really want to like you guys, but "deformation" instead of "defamation" in your first sentence AND "Huston" instead of "Houston" as the first word in the 3rd paragraph made me stop reading.

Y'all really, really, need to set up some editorial controls before you hit publish.

Hey, its not for everbody**

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Did Ole Miss violate more NCAA rules?

Is water wet?

Coackjek
07-13-2017, 01:56 PM
Are they breathing?

huffy
07-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Is Elitedawgs just an RSS feed for Hailstatetakes.com?*********

pdawg10msu
07-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Is Elitedawgs just an RSS feed for Hailstatetakes.com?*********
I love your reason to edit! LOL

hailstatetakeover
07-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Document used: https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/Att5_Cooperative_Principle_101112.pdf

louisvilledawg
07-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Who is writing this stuff? Is HST a secret society? Are they going to proofread things before hitting submit? Find out on the next episode of Golden Girls.

preachermatt83
07-13-2017, 02:20 PM
You guys are being awfully hard on HST.. I think they are doing a good job and are finally gonna be an better alternative to m&w nation and FWTCBT.

Doggie_Style
07-13-2017, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=TrapGame;774008]Did Ole Miss violate more NCAA rules?

Does a Black Bear shit on the plantation?

Spiderman
07-13-2017, 02:26 PM
https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/07/13/did-ole-miss-violate-ncaa-investigation-policy/

Of course they did, many times if it is proven Freeze or Bjork tipped anybody. We have known all along somebody tipped Chuck to get Leo's name out there even before the Egg Bowl.

I think after reading Nutt's lawsuit, and seeing the phone evidence in it, one could very reasonably say it's highly likely that Freeze and Bjork committed major violations in that regard

pdawg10msu
07-13-2017, 02:34 PM
You guys are being awfully hard on HST.. I think they are doing a good job and are finally gonna be an better alternative to m&w nation and FWTCBT.
Atleast someone sees what we are trying to accomplish.

BrunswickDawg
07-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Atleast someone sees what we are trying to accomplish.

I get it, and appreciate that y'all are putting out original content. I'm just saying after you write it let someone else read it. That extra 5 minutes is worth it every time.

Reason2succeed
07-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Well, there goes exemplary cooperation!

ScreenCaptureThis
07-13-2017, 02:55 PM
JShort, please take a few minutes and have someone look over the articles before you publish. There are still NUMEROUS grammatical issues contained in the article. I like the effort and the push, but seriously, edit the work PLEASE.

Political Hack
07-13-2017, 03:09 PM
JShort, please take a few minutes and have someone look over the articles before you publish. There are still NUMEROUS grammatical issues contained in the article. I like the effort and the push, but seriously, edit the work PLEASE.

Lol. That guy still around?

Gutter Cobreh
07-13-2017, 04:30 PM
We understand we hit publish WAY too fast, thanks for pointing out the errors.

Was this the piece you were working on when you asked in another thread on this site if someone could help you identify the journalist for the Nutt suit?

Preacher, quit towing the company line and kissing up to HST just because they now have some sort of agreement with ED.

I get it, and appreciate that y'all are putting out original content. I'm just saying after you write it let someone else read it. That extra 5 minutes is worth it every time.

Brunswick is spot on. If you're an MSU grad. or if you're responsible for a site that produces content about MSU, the grammatical errors make the school, alumni, and students look bad. There is simply no other way around it.

GrooGruxDawg
07-13-2017, 04:42 PM
I've been thinking that HST is the knockoff redbox in the union of msu media outlets. Poorly curated and affiliated with John Bond.

That being said, keep trying guys. It was brave of y'all to step out on your own and give this a shot.

JoseBrown
07-13-2017, 04:58 PM
I like their original content, they aren't just rewriting what the other site's content are rewritten from. They are thinking outside the box and putting it out there. If you wait a couple hours before reading their stuff, it is usually corrected by then.

pdawg10msu
07-13-2017, 05:13 PM
I've been thinking that HST is the knockoff redbox in the union of msu media outlets. Poorly curated and affiliated with John Bond.

That being said, keep trying guys. It was brave of y'all to step out on your own and give this a shot.
No real sources??

pdawg10msu
07-13-2017, 05:14 PM
I like their original content, they aren't just rewriting what the other site's content are rewritten from. They are thinking outside the box and putting it out there. If you wait a couple hours before reading their stuff, it is usually corrected by then.
Thank you.

msbulldog
07-13-2017, 05:33 PM

Preach, preacher, I agree! Rep given!